~*Cherri's Cravings*~ (F for Dom M, MxM, FxF)

Started by Cherri, September 14, 2014, 03:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri

Hello Everyone!

So I finally have my personal life settled down and situated, and so I'd love to really get in depth with some plot driven role plays  :-) But I'm also more than happy with a simple plot, even just a good ol' smut. I'm going to start adding ideas soon, for now the list is small... but fear not! I'll add more as I think up more XD Side note, I prefer playing the more submissive character... specially when it comes to MxM or MxF roles.

Here's some of the pairings I go for  Please note I'd play the characters on the Right:

MasterxServant
TeacherxStudent
Step-BrotherxStep-Sister
Popular BoyxShy boy or girl
ButlerxMaid/Butler
VampirexHuman

Basic Plot Ideas:

Darkest Temptation (FxM/Incest/light non-con/romance/fantasy/pregnancy down the road?)
To put the plot in simple terms... Our characters will be Vampire/Demon Hybrids raised in a very influential and wealthy family. I'd like the setting to be in a fantasy/steampunk genre... maybe in a time around the 1920s. Your character will be the elder brother to my character, he'd been away for several years, experimenting and learning more about his powers, bloodline, and will soon take over as head of the family. I'd like his character to border along the line of evil and good. His point of view being, their kind should have the right to whatever they want, perhaps a hatred towards humans. He would be open to interpretation though! ^_^ I'd just like a partner who can dabble with good and evil... blur the lines a little. Have him take what he feels he deserves. I'd really love to dabble with incest with this... 

Attack on Titan (FxM, FxF, MxM- Open Kinks)
Our characters are intertwined in the AoT universe, can either struggle to survive in the MP, Garrison, or Scouting Legion. I'd like to keep the plot going during some parts, but I'm also interested in keeping it casual. For this rp I'd like a partner experienced in at least the anime or manga. This plot is open for discussion as well ^_^