○ The Punisher: Frank Castle/Karen Page One-Off Request

Started by xPeachyPuff, March 28, 2016, 06:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPeachyPuff

The Punisher.
A Frank Castle x Karen Page Request.
Set the Mood: Devil Side

I don't usually do this, but it's times when the muse runs wild, when the imagination takes over after having finished watching something you thoroughly enjoyed that you feel the need to make a thread for one, singular purpose. As you may have already guessed, this thread is of that nature.

I am looking for a partner to write a continuation of the Daredevil/The Punisher relationship of Karen Page & Frank Castle. Ideally you would have seen all three seasons of Daredevil as well as the first season of The Punisher. Obviously Season 2 is out very soon, and I'm super excited for it, but I'm aiming to set the story either after season one of The Punisher or season 3 of Daredevil (which I believe is after The Punisher, season 1.) I'm looking for someone to write Frank Castle, The Punisher, against myself writing Karen Page. I want to make it clear right off the bat that I am in no way an expert on the Daredevil universe, let alone the Marvel universe; I have never read a comic book regarding Superheroes in my life (not for lack of wanting, more so because I have no idea where the hell to start.) Despite this, I decided to give the show Daredevil a go after recently getting Netflix, as well as hearing that Jon Bernthal was playing a part in Season 2. Since watching The Walking Dead, I've been trying to follow his work where I can and I'm so happy he's had such an awesome part and so proud of his portrayal of The Punisher.

This would be a long-term story, ideally. I have a couple of rough idea's as to where we can start and how to go about the whole thing, but I would very much like to hear what you, as a potential partner, would like to add to the story. Here is a rough idea of where I would like to start the story. Please feel free to PM me with a massive list of things you want to write/include and beware of spoilers below if you are not up to date with both shows.

The elevator was thick with tension. Faint calls of the police sounded in the background as she reluctantly pulled her forehead from his. "Go. Go." Croaky, hushed, almost silent. They couldn't stay there forever; he couldn't stay there forever. Bloodied, exhausted, urgent, but his gaze lingered and so did hers. "Take care." The last meaningful thing she had heard from him before Frank Castle miraculously pulled himself through the top of the elevator as Karen tried to collect herself, her emotions overpowering her in spite of herself. He had saved her again; The Big Bad Punisher. Was this a goodbye?

Fast-forward to after Agent Orange, after Billy Russo and after his free pass from the Government. Fast-forward through the entirety of Daredevil Season 3; after Karen's past is revealed to the viewers, after Karen's run in with Benjamin Poindexter and after Murdock, Nelson & Page are reunited. This is where our story will take place and there are countless possibilities as to where we could take this and what we could involve. I'd like to include other characters, though Frank and Karen will be our core focus. We could have Poindexter make a return for Karen, mentally unstable to begin with and even more so after Fisk's manipulation. We could have Wilson Fisk involved somehow, possibly going after Karen through discrete means from his Prison cell, though he wouldn't have too much of a hand in it to keep his promise to Matt. Maybe someone from Karen's self-destructive past could crop up? Billy Russo, also impaired after his and Frank's destructive ending scene, could also play a big role in our story; there are so many possibilities.

As for the intimate/romantic side of things, I would definitely want to include this 100%, though I see it being more of a slow-burn thing rather than jumping into it all the time. As much as I love these two together, I don't want it to be pure smut every-other scene. I want story, emotions and depth. I hope you understand what I mean.

Hopefully this gets the imagination brewing and I hope I've interested a few of you so far! I would be open to writing this with more than one partner, should it come to that. But please be aware I will be checking your previous posts and such to see if we are a good match writing-wise. I also have Discord should you want to keep in touch via that once we start the story up (: I would also like to mention really quick that I'm just coming back from a hiatus and it might take me a bit to get to your messages and such, but please be patient. I want this as much as you (hopefully) do.

Now for the boring stuff. First of all, I do not accept any stories on a 'first come, first serve' basis no matter how much I am craving the story; if I don't think we will be suited as writing partners then I don't think it's fair on either of us if I start a story with you. Below are a few tid-bits so that you can (hopefully) figure our what I'm looking for beyond the initial story.

○ Be able to write at least 3-4 paragraphs per post. The more the better as I tend to write anywhere from 3 to 10+ paragraphs per post depending on what I receive in return.
○ Please check your spelling and grammar before posting. I tend to type my posts up in a Word document before posting, so I can get things as good as they can be for my partner. I'm not a Nazi about this, but if I can't read what you're typing then there is no point in us writing together.
○ I am by no means a speedy poster, but I try and get out at least one post per week. This may vary depending, but just know that I'm understanding of people's posting rates. Just don't expect me to write a few posts a day and we're good.
○ Be able to write a male main character. (Obviously for this pairing to work as I am looking to play the female here.)
○ Do not approach me asking about a smut based roleplay because it's not likely to happen. I prefer story driven plots with smut sprinkled in the right places.
○ Please move the story along in your posts; I cannot do all of the work and I don't expect you to either. Likewise in messages. When we're plotting something over PM's, don't just expect me to come up with everything.
○ Put emotion into your posts. I want to feel what my character is feeling; happy, sad, scared. I want to be completely invested in the story.
○ Try and include images of characters, simply because I like looking for eye candy for my partners. (This isn't a must though.)
○ As above, feel free to make your posts pretty! I really enjoy doing this, at least to start. (Also not a must, ofc.)
○ Feel free to check my O/O's to make sure we are compatible.
○ Please message me if anything here interests you.

Thank you for reading this long winded request; I know it's been a lot of writing about one topic. I also realise that this might not be for everyone, in which case I would like to direct you to my main request thread. Please feel free to have a look around and message me if anything catches your eye.

Take care,
- Peachy

xPeachyPuff

Updated.
○ Complete revamp & interested in picking up a few new partners for this.