Paradise Camp Site - Now Accepting Bookings - SLGBTI friendly

Started by Chrystal, February 07, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

This is quite likely.

So far I have one male and one she-male.... No females at all.

The staff are going to be more-or less as follows...

Owner/manageress.             F D L
Receptionist/shop assistant F Sw B
Beach life-guard                   M D St
Pool life guard                      F D B
Grounds keeper                   M Su St
Bar tender, beach bar          M Sw B
Bar tender, pool bar             F Sw B
Restaurant waitress             F Su L
Bar tender, main bar            M D G
Chef                                     M D St
Sous chef                             F Su B

That's a rough list I came up with. There may be more staff manning the bars. Oh and the beach and pool bar are the same location, so those two NPCs share. F=female, M=male, D=Dom(me) Su=sub, sw=swiitch, L=Les, G=Gay, B=Bi, St=Sraight, so there is no confusiuon.

I will probably create the character sheets for them when needed.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Haibane

Serp's char will be a 24YO woman who has been my char's neighbour since they were a child. I am more and more leaning towards a 17YO guy simply because it works better that way in the friendship/relationship (platonic) between our pair. I could easily make her a 17YO girl as well but the older girl (older sister figure) works a little better if my teen is a guy. Both our characters will be bi and switches (though because of their age my youngster will start out as an almost blank slate of sexual preferences) and I'm quite keen to explore some M/M in this story if my char ends up male.

Lezna

I'm interested,

I hope that it's not to late to express my desire to join in? if so that's fine but if not I am eager to join you guys.
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Chrystal

Quote from: Lezna on February 11, 2014, 06:04:32 AM
I'm interested,

I hope that it's not to late to express my desire to join in? if so that's fine but if not I am eager to join you guys.

Never too late.

The way this game is set up, people can join at any time, even when it's been going for a while.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chreestafer

I still hold Interest, just not sure what occupation to hold.  Is there a security force for the camp ground?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chrystal

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 11, 2014, 07:07:12 AM
I still hold Interest, just not sure what occupation to hold.  Is there a security force for the camp ground?

Your occupation is whatever you character does normally.

The camp site has no security force, because it is strategically unimportant, and there is a police station about 10km away. French police carry machine guns, by the way!

I will once again stress that the camp site staff are ALL NPCs, and are all controlled by myself (and any co-GM I happen to appoint)

If you wish to create a security guard, or a soldier, a police man, even an international spy, criminal mastermind, whatever, please do so, however, remember that you character is ON HOLIDAY! People who bring their work to a camp site are actually quite sad, IMO.

A note on security:

It is one of the things that has always intrigued me about campers. A tent is probably the least secure form of dwelling ever invented. Even if you put a padlock on the zippers, all it takes to get in is a sharp knife. And yet thefts of personal property from camp sites is really rare. And don't tell me there's nothing in a tent worth stealing - the tent itself could be worth a thousand pounds and stealing a tent is just a matter of taking it down...

The reason is that everyone on a camp site is in the same boat. Everyone knows that they are vulnerable. Equally, everyone is there having a good time, not there to spoil someone else's. And it's the sort of environment where you quickly get to recognise your neighbours. You know that the little green tent has that young couple in, the big blue one with the black SUV has the two butch dykes, the yellow caravan has the sweet old couple with the funny accent and the dog, etc... And you keep an eye out for anyone who looks out of place.

Basically, camp grounds are self-policing.

Lezna

NSFW
Player Name :Lezna

Name:Phoenix Valter

Physical Gender:Male

Apparent gender:Male

Sexuality:Bi, Leans towards women

Dominance:Dom

Profession:Life Guard

Personaility: A life Guard hailing from the West coast of Australia Phoenix has for much of his life Enjoyed the life of a playboy charming women and men left, right and centre. As such he has a bit of a cockiness aura since he very rarely didn’t succeed in getting a girl or guy that he attempted to seduce. Though people often suspect him of being rather selfish especially in bed he is actually quite a gentle, though that can change if the participant is willing, lover.

Why are they here: Phoenix learned of this camp during an internet search a while back and immediately booed tickets to Europe to try it out. Before arriving at the camp he toured several other nations in particular the Netherlands, specifically Amsterdam, enjoying the more relaxed view on sex and other usually taboo activities. Now in france his intended destination was the paradise and he planned on having a good time with all the international guys and gals.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission:N/A Over 18

Sharing with:No one, yet

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome:Tent

size of above (sleeps x):Sleeps two comfortably

Electric hook-up:no

Car (if applicable):N/A

Method of transport:Flew to Europe took public transport to the paradise.

Character Ons/Offs (if different from player's):Same as player

Player Ons/Offs (link):https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Chrystal

Now that is what we in the UK refer to as a busman's holiday!

I would love to approve the character, but please could you put the formatting back in?

Making a small change to someone's IMG tag is one thing but if I have to redo all the formatting on the character sheet, it will be very tiresome, and if I allow one, I will get others.

Many thanks.

Lezna

Quote from: Chrystal on February 11, 2014, 08:12:30 AM
Now that is what we in the UK refer to as a busman's holiday!

I would love to approve the character, but please could you put the formatting back in?

Making a small change to someone's IMG tag is one thing but if I have to redo all the formatting on the character sheet, it will be very tiresome, and if I allow one, I will get others.

Many thanks.
Aye I can do that will do it when in on tomorrow if that's all good?

Chrystal

King Serperior

If I may ask, can we add a physical description?  Like Height, Weight, distinguishing marks, and similar?  You know, like for females and the "B-W-H" and similar?  That's one thing that caught me off guard for a moment about the CS.  Then again, I must just be used to that being there  *laughs*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chrystal

Quote from: King Serperior on February 11, 2014, 03:17:27 PM
If I may ask, can we add a physical description?  Like Height, Weight, distinguishing marks, and similar?  You know, like for females and the "B-W-H" and similar?  That's one thing that caught me off guard for a moment about the CS.  Then again, I must just be used to that being there  *laughs*

well as I'm asking people to submit a nude photo, I sort-of didn't see the need. But I'll add "Other Info" to the end, and you can put it there. That way people who have already submitted characters don't need to change them, unless they want to.

King Serperior

Quote from: Chrystal on February 11, 2014, 04:07:31 PM
well as I'm asking people to submit a nude photo, I sort-of didn't see the need. But I'll add "Other Info" to the end, and you can put it there. That way people who have already submitted characters don't need to change them, unless they want to.
That's fine.  I am making my character a Tattoo artist and wanted to add that she has some distinguishing Tattoos as well as place some vitals.  It may just be my paranoia about details, but it may not  *laughs*  Thanks though  :)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Vanetias

I gona make both my hard married to each other, and that my other char's O/Os be same as mine. Would that be fine?

Chrystal

Quote from: Vanetias on February 11, 2014, 05:11:47 PM
I gona make both my hard married to each other, and that my other char's O/Os be same as mine. Would that be fine?

That is okay if you intend playing both characters yourself.

However, this:

Quote from: Vanetias on February 11, 2014, 01:34:11 AM
Hmm, can I create a character, and have that character be played by another player?

Quote from: Chrystal on February 11, 2014, 05:01:58 AM
Yes, if you can find a player willing to play the character for you.

You will need to put that player's name at the top of the character sheet, rather than your own...

Led me to believe you were creating a character for someone else?

While I have no problem with this, the other player needs to have input into the character. The "Player O/Os" will not be yours, they will be the other player's. Character O/Os also need to be with the other player's approval. The characer will not be yours, it will  belong to the player you have given it too, to play as they see fit.

You are, however, free to create two characters for yourself.

King Serperior

Player Name:  King Serperior
Name:  Angela "Angel" Smith
Physical Gender:  Female
Apparent gender:  Female
Sexuality:  Omnisexual (Extremely open to any and everything)
Dominance:  Switch, will Dominate or Submit at any time
Profession:  Artist

Personality:  Very energetic and playful, very fun-loving.  Very wild in and out of the bed and dungeon.  Very free-spirited, basically.  She's extremely lewd and will try anything and everything at least once, maybe a few more times after that just to make sure.  Her parents and family have always been supportive of her nudist lifestyle, despite not being ones themselves.  She's very confident with herself and easygoing.  She can be a little loud though. 

Why are they here:  About five years ago as Angel was starting her art shop, an elderly couple showed up at her small corner shop looking for something pretty before they returned home.  During the process of looking around and picking one of her works out, they told her of a little resort that brought the sparks back into their marriage.  Angela, being the free sprit decided to go there that year.  From the moment she stepped foot at the resort, she was home.  Now, five years later, she has decided to take her younger neighbor there to experience the freedom of the camp away from the judgmental society.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission:  N/A;  Over 18

Sharing with:  Haibane's Character

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome:  Open-Domed Tent;  Three sub-sections extend out from a central section, allowing for two sleeping quarters and a small supply room.
size of above (sleeps x):  Can comfortably sleep 2 people, but can squeeze in about 4 maximum before it gets uncomfortable.
Electric hook-up:  None

Car (if applicable):  Hyundai Elantra

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's):  Anything but snuff, vore, scat, and Vomit turns her on. 
Player Ons/Offs (link):  Link;  Note that I, as the Player, will tear down all walls but the four specified in Character Offs for this game.

Any Other Info: 
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130
B-W-H:  34 - 24 - 35
Breast cup size: C

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kokaine

Working on a girl that will be coming with Emmykins' character - trying to find an appropriate pic of the chick in my avi or one that's similar enough >.<  However, I may go ahead and submit a second girlie as well... lead singer in a rock band on holiday.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Foxy DeVille

I went ahead add added in some Any Other Info for Klaudia. Got a few ideas bouncing around for a second character but I'll most likely hold off to see what other people come up with first.

Lezna

Fixed my Character sheet is my character all good to go?

Vanetias

Quote from: Chrystal on February 11, 2014, 06:27:13 PM
That is okay if you intend playing both characters yourself.

However, this:

Led me to believe you were creating a character for someone else?

While I have no problem with this, the other player needs to have input into the character. The "Player O/Os" will not be yours, they will be the other player's. Character O/Os also need to be with the other player's approval. The characer will not be yours, it will  belong to the player you have given it too, to play as they see fit.

You are, however, free to create two characters for yourself.

Allright then. Thanks for the info.

HDWalker

On advice of a friend who told me that some of you are pretty good players, I'm interested. That is, if you need more male characters.

Chrystal

@ Serp

You mean one like this?

Nice tent!

Are you sure you don't want an electric hook-up? Pitch 29 has one available, shared with 28...

Character is approved pending approval of Hai's (which is a formality).

Quote from: Kokaine on February 11, 2014, 07:07:06 PM
Working on a girl that will be coming with Emmykins' character - trying to find an appropriate pic of the chick in my avi or one that's similar enough >.<  However, I may go ahead and submit a second girlie as well... lead singer in a rock band on holiday.

Sounds good to me. The more the merrier.

Quote from: Foxy Oni on February 11, 2014, 09:34:25 PM
I went ahead add added in some Any Other Info for Klaudia. Got a few ideas bouncing around for a second character but I'll most likely hold off to see what other people come up with first.

Not a problem. I'm going to start moving approved characters to an appropriate thread, soon, so we can see who's in.

Quote from: Lezna on February 11, 2014, 11:29:43 PM
Fixed my Character sheet is my character all good to go?

Yes, thanks. The only thing is please could you add a link to your O/O page at the bottom as per the template? I know I'm being picky, but seriously, if you've ever tried setting up a game like this, it helps immensely to have all the character sheets the same.

This is why the template is provided, so you can just select, copy, paste and fill it in, with absolutely no need to change anything!

The reason for the O/O link is that I will be posting character sheets to the approved list, and your sig will not be there, so anyone wishing to interact with your character needs to be able to get from the character sheet directly to your O/O page. I could put it in myself, but while it may not seem a huge job, setting this game up is taking time, as other GMs will know, and even something that small distracts from other things I need tobe doing.

Thanks.

Quote from: Vanetias on February 12, 2014, 01:17:38 AM
Allright then. Thanks for the info.

Please could you clarify if you will be playing both characters yourself, and if not, please ask the other player to make contact?

Quote from: HDWalker on February 12, 2014, 02:50:36 AM
On advice of a friend who told me that some of you are pretty good players, I'm interested. That is, if you need more male characters.

All genders are still welcome, and thanks for the compliment which I gladly share around the others. Flattery will get you all sorts of places!

HDWalker

Quote from: Chrystal on February 12, 2014, 07:43:37 AM

All genders are still welcome, and thanks for the compliment which I gladly share around the others. Flattery will get you all sorts of places!

I'll tell her.

I'm interested in playing the male side of a straight couple, perhaps some bi tendencies but overall straight.

Lezna

Quote from: Chrystal on February 12, 2014, 07:43:37 AM

Yes, thanks. The only thing is please could you add a link to your O/O page at the bottom as per the template? I know I'm being picky, but seriously, if you've ever tried setting up a game like this, it helps immensely to have all the character sheets the same.

This is why the template is provided, so you can just select, copy, paste and fill it in, with absolutely no need to change anything!

The reason for the O/O link is that I will be posting character sheets to the approved list, and your sig will not be there, so anyone wishing to interact with your character needs to be able to get from the character sheet directly to your O/O page. I could put it in myself, but while it may not seem a huge job, setting this game up is taking time, as other GMs will know, and even something that small distracts from other things I need tobe doing.

Thanks.

yeah I can understand what you mean and I have added my O/O (even though it's not the most detailed I'm sure it's better than nothing) if there is anything else that you want me to do I will do so.

Chrystal

IMPORTANT QUESTION

I need participating player input on this, please:

Which forum should the game be placed in?

We have two choices.

1) Bondage: Human Small Groups

2) Extreme Small Groups

- First, a quick note to say that group size is determined by IC post count, not number of players. If you want to get this into big groups we need 1000 IC posts.

Option 1) was my original choice. I wanted this to be fully consensual; No rape, no kidnapping, no dragging someone to the camp against their will. The thing about option 1) is that it disallows the more extreme kinks that some of us seem to enjoy. Things such as "watersports" (As opposed to water sports, which are available on the beach and in the pool - no "watersports" in the pool please, as the filters can't cope), bestiality (dogs are allowed and there is a riding stable next door...?), blood play, breath play, bathroom control, etc... All of these can be consensual between adults, but are confined to the Extreme forum.

Option 2) This forum allows the above extreme kinks, but also allows non-consensual activities. It is of course totally possible to play in Extreme and have everything be totally consensual, but that is very much dependent on the players.

So, the question is two-fold:

1) Do you want the extreme kinks?
2) Do you want non-consensuial play?

If people want both, then we go in Extreme. If people want 1), but not 2), we go in Extreme, with a rule to state that all IC activities must have IC consent from all participating characters. (OOC Consent is required from all players at all times, regardless of forum). If players want 2) but not 1), I can put this in a non-con forum, but it rather defeats the object. If players don't want either, or don't mind, I will put the threads where originally intended.

Of you would like to post here )or PM me if you do not want it made public), giving your preference, I will see if we can reach a consensus.

By the way, I hope that people will be accommodating of the majority? If we end up in extreme, that doesn't mean you HAVE to play extreme, and I will include a "Warning" tag in the post header in case people don't want to read extreme stuff.

Thanks,.