Word association game part II

Started by Beguile's Mistress, July 27, 2010, 12:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Timeless

TheLegionary

blackdeathskulls

Anesa

blackdeathskulls

Anesa

blackdeathskulls

SinfulSundae

Anesa

blackdeathskulls

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

blackdeathskulls

Anesa

blackdeathskulls

Anesa

blackdeathskulls

Anesa

blackdeathskulls

Timeless

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Timeless

Itsa Me Dino

|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Tricia