Riddick - Guards and Inmates!

Started by Kotah, November 20, 2009, 12:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kotah

This game is up and running! You can find it in the extreme small groups section. Please feel free to take a look.

This game is open for men and women.

We are currently looking to find:
Guards

To join simply post a sheet, and enter the game. We are looking for original chars, however, if you can do a char justice, pm me for approval.

You are welcome to join with any char you can think of. :)
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Rayne Bluestone

I would like to post my interest in this.

Kotah

I'll work out plots and that as people show interest. For the most part it will be taking place on crematoria (sp?)

We need! males and females! Jailers! Prisoners! ect!

That is, if people want to do this.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Ace Flyer

I'd be up for it. Ironically, I'm watching that movie right now...

Kotah

Ace Flyer

About how many people are you hoping for?

Kotah

Several, but I was planning to make it an open rp. People can come and go as they please.

At least 5 to start? semi-even between the sexes.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Bubblez

I would be interested in this one
My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

Kotah

Let's hold out for one or so more, but go ahead and start posting char profiles if you wish.
Please have original chars only. Also, when posting, be mindful of how much you are leaving others to respond to.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Ace Flyer

Is there any particular way you want profiles made?

Kotah

Nope. Whatever your style is is fine with me. I'll post as soon as I can.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

playfullchick76

I enjoyed the movie a lot, and  i would love to join the roleplay, if your still accepting prisoners.

Kotah

All is go. :) Anyone can join into the game at any time. We haven't started yet, however, even after the game has started- if you want in you can get in.

To join, simply post a Profile here, and get started. :)

As soon as a couple of profiles are up I will start the game.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Hart

Yeah I'm def interested! Haven't done a proper extreme RP yet and the grim, dystopic, future prison just drips setting!

Interested in playing a sly, manipulative guard if that's good? Profile up soon as we get a sorta template going! ;D

playfullchick76

I'll put my profile in, it took me a while to think up one, but I have it.

Name- Blair Pearson
Planet of birth- Proteon 5, in the Proteon system.
Age- 27
Gender- female
Appearance- 5ft 4in all, a slender build, blue eyes and short chestnut brown hair.

History-Blair grew up in mining colonies with her parents.Mining consortiums were routinely cutting corners, saving money at the expense of lives,plus embezzling foremen and other higher ups pocketed funds earmarked for upgrades and safety equipment.
.After an accident in a mine on Proteon 5, that cost her father and 15 others their lives, she took matters into her own hands and killed the embezzling foreman and 3 others who she blamed for their deaths, then fled to avoid being arrested.

Only 17 when she commited her first murders, she joined up with mercs and honed her skills with them over the next few years, then left them to return to her home system to start an uprising against the same consortium after an even bigger  accident, that killed 50, she urged the workers to rise up, but was arrested before she could lead them.

She was imprisoned, but escaped several max and double max prisons, working by her wits, deadly skills, and by her sensual body, that could get her out of just about anywhere when combined with her deadly skills. She took her personal war to the consortiums managers, those that she blamed.She had a hit list, and every time she killed one, she had a black rose tattooed on her arm, that connected to a long vine that ran down from her shoulder.

She had 12 black roses on her arm when she was arrested, not by planetary security, but by the same team of mercs that she had been with for 4 years.It wasnt personal, according to them, the bounty on her head was just too high to ignore, which she could understand.

After being caught,she was  sent to Crematoria, a triple max slam that prided itself on being escapeproof.She could survive anywhere, and she would survive Crematoria,no matter what the prison or guards threw at her.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Name- Reece Evros

Age- 20

Appearance- Blue hair, Blue eyes-shiny, Muscular

Height: 7'5

Weight: 355 BUilt

System of Birth- Elresian  Planet- QU' their

History:  15 - Prison for stealing

16-broke out double max

18 -Butchers bay, for killing a band of Mercs and stealing their ship

19 - Escaped, and recently found upon a planet in the outlands, for killing the village he was in, for test of skills for a mercenary squad, double crossed, out to escape and kill them.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Ace Flyer

Name: Cynddl Fyris
Appearance:
--Hair: Blond, short military style cut
--Eyes: Blue (left eye) and Green (right eye)
--Build: Medium muscular build, toned
--Pic: 

History: Cynddl was actually born in the Crematoria Slam Facility. Born when a guard got a bit too interested in a new female inmate, he was spared the guarenteed death of an infant in a triple max slam when in a freak show of moral conscious the guards and those above them got him off the planet. They sent him off with a mercenary crew when one came by to drop off a new bounty. Okay, so their brief moral revolution wasn't the best, but it got the child off of the planet at any rate and away from a certain death.

The mercenaries ended up "adopting" the kid...Basically they just never felt like going out of their way to find a place to drop the kid off. It was far from the best enviroment for someone to grow up in, but...Well, it was what he got. But as a kid he got to see the galaxy, meet all different types of people, and the crew did what they could to educate him...Even if typical education stopped after reading and writing. Then it was weapon care, electronics use, demolitions, and so on.

An unfortunate series of events left him as a prison guard on Crematoria. While delivering a bounty to the slam facility, a riot was in progress. The guards took a few casualties, not nearly as many as the prisoners, but needing more manpower for a while the mercenaries and several other crews in the system were offered double their normal pay if they stayed on as substitute guards for a while. Cynddl stayed on after his crew's contract was up, becoming a full-fledged officer of the facility.

He's usually up on the upper balconies with a sniper rifle, his job just making sure that anyone who starts getting too troublesome or too unruly gets back in their place. Every now and then he takes a walk through the prison area though...He heard rumors his mother is still alive in there somewhere, and figured, why not look around?

Kotah

All good, all good. :) You can play whatever you want as far as I'm concerned. I'm pretty open in rp to just about everything. As long as you can play it realistically.

I will post my profile as soon as I can, unfortunately, I am posting this in the middle of moving. (I have gotten evicted becasue of our car being stolen. Yeah, there really are those kinds of ass holes out there).

I may not be able to post for the next couple of days: so here's the deal. If someone wants to start the thread- feel free. Please post a link here and such. I will join in the play as soon as I possibly can.

ANYONE can join. Just to be clear while I'm away. Sorry about this guys. :/

playfullchick76

Kotah, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person or persons who stole your car, and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Nitro

I see no one has chosen to play Riddick if i could i would like to play him. He is my Favorite Character and well i also like the actor i have most of his movies.

Niki315

If this is still going I have a female character  pretty much ready to go for this.  I'd just need to find a picture... c.c

Hart

Quote from: Niki315 on December 02, 2009, 02:59:49 PM
If this is still going I have a female character  pretty much ready to go for this.  I'd just need to find a picture... c.c

Pretty sure it's still going. I'm posting my profile soon. I for one don't mind waiting for Kotah to return before we start, seeing as it is her thread...

playfullchick76

True, it is her roleplay, and she should start it off, only fitting. And Litrori, if you want to play as riddick, then you should if you can play him accurately enough.

Zelric Miras

Name: Yrec "Blood" Eredin
Appearance:

-Black long hair in a braid and green eyes.
Build: Medium build, toned.

History: He comes from a planet where the population is slaves of other planets. It a dwarf planet very close to one of the most powerful slave work based empires. He  was sold as a working slave to a mine owner when he was 10. He sent him to a mine with tenfold the gravity and he was forced to work since he was 12, he was trained to be able to move in that gravity during two years. He learned to fight to eat and withstand the constant pain from the wippings, the stabs the handlers gave them for fun and the fact that they were forced to work baefooted on the hot and rocky terrain. He learned to fight from a few slaves inside and a man who called himself a samurai in modern times saw something in him and taught him how to use a sword and hand to hand combat. Slowly he grew stronger and gained the respect of the slaves.
He leaded a break out when he was 17 and killed everyone in the mine, helped by the slaves and armed only with a knife and a makeshift bow. In the three years he remained on the planet he commited almost every crime of the list, arson, murder, rape, violent assualt, mutilation...you name it. His mind was twisted from the lust of blood and despite having a calm and collected demeanour he is always thinking in ways to draw blood. He was captured after his mentor treasoned him, afraid of what he had done. It was necessary ten guards to subdue him.
Due to the gravity he is quite sttrong but his body doesn't show it. He hides a short slick blade in his braid and he always plays with a bladeless hilt, he had it when he was arrested. They gave it to him as a mockery thinking he had gone crazier.

Bubblez

Raedon Bryans

Name: Raedon Autumn Bryans
Weight:130
Height: 5'6
Appearance: Dirty Blonde Hair, Hazel Eyes, Athletic Build.

Born in the Helion system, Rae has no idea of her birth planet or of her real family. Left on her own at age 5 she was picked up by a militia and raised in the war zones. When she became of age she was trained to fight and kill. Much of her life is an unknown. Recently she found out her parents had been murdered and the criminal was residing in Crematoria. As there were no job openings, she took a female prisoners identity who died on the voyage and gained access to Crematoria to hunt for the killer.

Well trained in martial arts and tactical firearms, she can take care of herself and will do what is necessary to find her parents killer and any other information possible.
My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

playfullchick76

Im liking this more and more.Plenty of guards and prisoners to keep this interesting.

Kotah

I'm back. Let me get my own char figured out.

As for riddick- You can play him as long as you can play him realistically and accurately.

playfullchick76

Lets hope this one gets started up pretty soon.

Crovonovin

Throwing my lot in as well!

Name: Flayer
Weight: 213lbs
Height: 6'9"

Appearance:

Planet of Birth: Aegist 13
Job:  Enforcer / Torturer
Personality and Tactics:

Flayer is an individual of great cunning and cruelty, a rare and dangerous combination.  He (though Flayer does not have any registered gender) speaks very little when it comes to casual conversation, preferring to devote most of his words to unnerving the inmates kept within depths of blistering Crematoria.  Though his job is officially that of an enforcer to keep rowdy prisoners in line, he seems to take far more delight in torturing them by way of mind games that he apparently devotes most of his free time to concocting.  This can range from transmitting whispers or disturbing ambient noses into an isolated cell to slowly drive its inhabitant into a panic, to actually releasing them from their containment (without the permission of the Warden) and leading them to believe that an inside man is attempting to help them escape to freedom.  From there it becomes a game of cat and mouse, one that he has played countless times before.  He tends to become unhealthily obsessed with prisoners that he deems to have formidable mental fortifications, and delights in the challenge of wearing them down into brittle shades of their former selves. 

In addition to his psychological torture, Flayer is also more than adept at physical tortures.  His weapon of choice is a massive barbed wire that he has learned to wield with deadly precision, able to switch between a deft stroke that mimics an ordinary whip to a clean cut that can sever a man's neck clean through.  He also seems to be especially adept at knife-play, and generally carries an incalculable number of blades on his person at any given moment.

History:

Being an obsessive recluse, not much is known about Flayer's personal history.  Whether there is even any official documentation of his existence is unknown.  Flayer is largely considered to be a necessary tool despite his unorthodox methods and flagrant bending of prison protocol, a harsh deterrent for any prisoner thinking about escape.  Anyone who is caught tends to be sent back into his eagerly waiting arms, to be tortured and punished in whatever way he deems fitting.  Occasionally there are those who do not survive the punishment, but most are eventually returned to their cells.  It is rare that they ever make a second attempt at freedom.

Kotah

Set list (so far, feel free to jump in still and I can add more people. :) ):

This is just to give a mental picture to people on what side people fall on.

Security/guards/ect:
Cynddl Fyris-  Ace Flyer
Flayer- Shihong

Inmates:
Blair Pearson- playfullchick76
Reece Evros- Daimon Evros
Yrec "Blood" Eredin- Leorobin
Raedon Bryans- Christmas Bubblez (haha, I don't know who you really are. >.>)
Liberty DeVerness- Kotah

Kotah

Liberty DeVerness

Home world: Asylum
Captured: Helion 2
Crimes: Hacking, Treason, Grand Theft
Appearance:

Height: 5'3''
Weight: 103
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Grey

History: Liberty was raised on the planet of Asylum, and her family fled due to the beginnings of a cult rising on the planet. The family moved around quite often. Her father, a tech type, teaching his kids much the same so that they can get by in life. Their mother, a sweet thing, was unfortunately lost in childbirth to a younger sibling that didn't last more then a few weeks himself. The family wasn't typical, for one thing, it was a little more then obviouse that the father couldn't possibly be the father to all of them. Most of them looked absolutly nothing like him. However, he and his daughter Liberty proved to have the same mental standing, and were both crafty with a computer.

After she set out on her own, Liberty went on a b it of a hacking spree. She stole money, shaped governments, rigged elections for pay, and all sorts of things that would not be looked to friendly upon. She was captured while taking part in a grand theft on the helion system, one which involved a great deal of money. She was tried quickly, and dumped in the prison with little a due.

In the prison, Liberty has kinda become the "go to" person for little extras. She uses her hacking as little favors to get the some of the guards some extra cash, and  they do favors for her. she sells the favors to other inmates, and gets protection and affinity in return. No one messes with her much, and the ones that aren't friendly to her... well... she just tries her best to avoid them. (think red from shawshank redemption)

Personality: Clever but reclusive. Tends to use people, and allows people to think they are using her. Quite most of the time, she tends to keep to herself. She isn't violent like most of the inmates, instead she uses her wits to get what she wants, and to keep herself out of trouble if she can.

Kotah

Crovonovin

Seems like we could stand to have a few more guards, eh?  I'll probably make up a few more besides Brass Reynolds, but we're going to need someone as a Warden or some other higher ranking figure for the "lowly Enforcers" to answer to.

Kotah

I agree.

By the way, if you know anyone that may be interested in playing, feel free to invite whoever over. I'm not picky.

I plan to play a few npc's here and there, so if anyone needs an npc to tangle with, let me know. Also, as for the warden, I would really like to find a pc for it.

Zelric Miras

Hmm what are you looking for in the warden?

Kotah

Crovonovin

I imagine the Warden would be the sort of individual that holds a great deal of power but is otherwise watching over Crematoria against his or her will.  Perhaps a disgraced noble that was "given the honor" of having such a "respectable" position, but is in reality simply being forced into an unofficial banishment to get him or her out of the business of the rest of the noble family.  It would add a bit of variety to a populace that seems to be mostly made up of the lower class, insane, or thuggish sorts.

Zelric Miras

Sounds like a character of mine...should it be cruel and ruthless or just don't care at all about Crematoria's inmates.

Crovonovin

As I think your other character has "cruel and ruthless" down to a T, I believe a different approach could work.  I imagine that someone of that stature landed in such a miserable situation would be overcome more with apathy than anything else, at least when it comes to matters concerning the prisoners.  Any hatred would probably be directed towards the Enforcers or anyone else unlucky enough to get in the way of the Warden when he/she is feeling particularly distraught about being caught on Crematoria.

Crovonovin

By the by, I hope nobody minds these "solo posts" of mine.  I just felt that it was necessary to fully establish Flayer before having him interact with the rest of the characters, so that everyone will have a clear idea of the sort of...thing... that he is.

Zelric Miras

Neverminded by pm.

playfullchick76

I like your idea for the warden, but he should ether care, or doesnt care. Down there, youve put him down as doing both.Perhaps, and this is just my thoughts. He should beleive in discipline, be firm but fair, and understand that crematoria is filled with the worst of the worst and that at times, extreme measures are needed  to keep the prisoners in line.

The part of him being resentfull for being there, I like that, and how he wanders at times thorugh the prison with two of the big cats to keep him safe.

Shilong, your solo posts work, and set up the character of flayer nicely.

Zelric Miras

Crovonovin

Figured I'd add Elizabeth in, since she seems to be growing out of the initial role I had for her.

Name: Elizabeth Barkley
Weight: 153lbs
Height: 6'2"

Planet of Birth: Aegist 13
Prisoner

Personality: <forthcoming>

History: <forthcoming>

playfullchick76

Ah a pic from battlestar galactica, if im not mistaken, a good series, though i havnt seen much of it. I have seen the stand alone one titled razor, and bought the plan, though i have yet to watch it.

She looks like a prisoner, good choice.

Crovonovin

I haven't watched too much of it either, but Kara Thrace stuck in my mind was one of the more memorable characters.

playfullchick76

Your right there, even Blair would be wary of her, or the two of them would respect each other and come to an arrangement.But even Blair wouldnt go up against Flayer.Only Riddick would,lol.

Crovonovin

I would agree there!  That's the sort of enemy you need an action movie hero to dispose of!  ;)

Kotah

Awesome rp guys!

I'll jump back in as soon as I can!

playfullchick76

I agree, other group roleplays have fizzled out quickly, but this one is going on strongly and may last the test of time and be one of the few exceptions.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I hope your doing ok Koters, and I miss you around to talk to hun. Hope you get back to me sometime.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Kotah

Yeah, sorry guys. Been in and out of the hospital... pregnancy... it's a kick... in the....

anyway.

I'm hopefully going to be re-entering the game scene tomorrow.

Oh, and if I dissipate for like... several days... totally popped.

Crovonovin

Woah, impending congratulations!  Hope everything progresses smoothly!  At least, as smoothly as that can go!

playfullchick76

Seriously, i had no idea.Congradulations and salutations on your impending bundle of love. keep us informed in this thread,dont hold back.

Bubblez

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all goes well for you..Definitely keep us informed...I'm so excited for you!!
My Ons and Offs

Kotah

Thanks. :) but, anyway...

We are still looking for a warden, and at least 2 more guards. I would prefer that they each have there own pc, instead of people multi-playing them. I have no problem with multi-play, but for large roles I like for separate players. :/

Zelric Miras

Grats! Keep us posted, hope it all goes as expected.^^

Mr Self Destruct

I'm interested in playing the warden, if its still available.

Zelric Miras

Kotah

Dark clown- Totally available!

Just make a profile and join in. :)

Kotah

On a more serious rp related note, I wanted to ask you guys about something. I would like to see a bit more ICA=ICC in some parts of the rp. Most specifically the slaughtering of guards and npc's.

I have no idea with offing someone here and there, by all means, I'm not trying to tell anyone how they should play. However, I would like people to consider a few things before slaughter ensues:

1. There would be repercussions for killing guards.
a. Guards are hard to come by, even the npc ones. If guards die a lot, it is going to become harder and harder to replace them. Which means a few things. A higher wage paid, which means less for the inmates. Also, it would mean a changing of standards in the guards that do get hired. In the movie, a couple of guards get killed, but let's think about it. If time had allowed, they probably would have gotten theirs. If Riddick wouldn't have shown up when he did, the chika would have probably gotten raped, and beaten badly, and then left to try to fend off other inmates that want to do much the same.

b. They also have families that would have to be answered to when a guard dies or goes missing. Which means that the murdered guard is probably going to be investigated thoroughly. Which means you risk getting caught.

c. They would make life harder for the inmates. If the guards are being killed, to avoid loosing guards, they would enter the cell areas less and less. Which means they are dispersing extra food less, and generally doing less and less for inmates. Which is going to make life harder and harder on the inmates. Which, honestly, if your fucking with the inmates lives... they might get a little angry at you.

2. Killing inmates should be cut down a little.
a. While a dead inmate would attract less attention then a guard, people would still take notice. The prison is responsible for a census of inmates, and while they can get away with a few dead inmates and doctored reports... They do need to keep and average census. The murder will be taken note of.

b. The inmate that may have been murdered may or may not have friends, guys. They might have a whole gang of angry friends that are just waiting for you to fall asleep so they can have their dirty way with you.

I'll leave it at that for now, just a couple things to think over. Like I said, I have no problem with npc's being killed every now and then, however, a bit more detail on how you are avoiding getting caught is a good idea. Keep in mind, your char already got arrested. They already got caught once. They are on the books. There is a good chance they will get caught again...

Just a bit of asking for a bit more IC actions to reflect possible IC consequences.

playfullchick76

Thats a good point,a lot of good points actually. inmates killing inmates is another thing, after all, they arent dead if theyre still in the books.But guards, in the movie they never went in there on their own, and if they went missing too often, questions will be raised and they wont make as many appearances.

Its not my rp, but, there are consequences and repercussions to everything, even the killing of guards in our Crematoria. My own character hasnt killed any,and she wouldnt. Her targets are corrupt mining execs, not guards.

Crovonovin

Sorry for not posting, I'll be getting on it posthaste! 

Also, I'd like to mention that Flayer isn't just slaughtering inmates indiscriminately.  Those he kills are generally those that he knows for a fact will not be missed.  He much prefers toying with them (even if that includes torture) than just outright murder.  He is an Enforcer after all, not an Executioner.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Odin

Hey all,

Interested in joining as either a guard role or new prisoner. Whichever you're currently taking.

Let me know if there are any spots open.

- Odin.

playfullchick76

I'll tell you what Kotah would. You can be either a new prisoner, or a guard, up to you. Make up a profile based on what fits your thoughts best.

Odin

Okay then!

Judis Furion
Role: Guard.
Worked for: 13 years.

Appearence:

Height: 5'5.
Build: Athletic/Muscular.
Hair: Grey.
Eyes: Green.

History:
Anyone who keeps up with bounties and such would know Judis. Working the Crematoria slam was his day job. When the bounty was big enough, or the case interested Judis enough, he would seek them. Whether he took a crew with him or not was something different.

Judis took pity on the women of Crematoria, and has always taken care of them the best he could. He did, however, realize that giving them too special of treatment would be dangerous for them, so tried to hide what he was doing for them. Judis did have a habit of lashing out, but understood the prisoners situation, having been put in a couple of times.

Judis wore a leather top, with a thick compounded metal back that worked with his spine, to stop him from being ice picked from the prisoners. Due to the fact he liked to look after the weaker prisoners, he often walks the catwalks when all the guards and prisoners are in bed. He is generally disliked by the male guards and prisoners, due to the fact he will step in where someone is raping, beating, or in other ways abusing a woman.

In his time here, he has killed 23 guards. All accounts have been justified and dismissed.

Kotah

Quote from: playfullchick76 on January 11, 2010, 09:34:36 AM
I'll tell you what Kotah would. You can be either a new prisoner, or a guard, up to you. Make up a profile based on what fits your thoughts best.

You know me far to well.

Just a head's up, I've been having some health issues in the pregnancy. The baby is fine, I'm just kinda falling apart around him. More or less, he is a very big baby, and my body isn't dealing with it all to well. Which sucks. Hopefully he will make an appearance soon, he is already larger then his big sister was when she was born. Unfortunate until then, I'm not going to be able to rp much. I have some pain issues that are making it hard for me to walk anymore, and I keep getting sent to the hospital because my blood pressure spikes.

It's all very stupid. I'll try to post up as often as I can.

Also, welcome to the game Odin. :)
I believe Dark Clown is joining the rp as well, so whenever he has time to start, welcome to him as well.

Kotah

Set list (so far, feel free to jump in still and I can add more people. :) ):

Warden:
Dark Clown has opted for this position. The information will be added as it comes. :)

Security/guards/ect:
Cynddl Fyris-  Ace Flyer
Flayer- Shihong
Judis Furion- Odin

Inmates:
Raedon Bryans- Bubblez
Liberty DeVerness- Kotah
Elizabeth Barkley- Shihong

Odin

Best of luck Kotah. Hope it all works out for you.

playfullchick76

This one is still going.The moderator is in hospital, I think.Once she's out, if thats where she is, she will let you know.But i dont see why she woudlnt say yes.Put up profiles of your characters and she will look at them.

Odin

Jemma Luckystar
Role: Prisoner.
Sentenced for: Killing 19 people.
Sentence: 20 years each... Yep. 380 years.

Appearence:

Height: 5'.
Build: Slender/Thin.
Hair: Black.
Eyes: Brown.

History:
Jemma was a simple, quiet girl, who always did as she was told. Her innocence was her downfall. Boys would manipulate and blackmail her. Convince her it was okay for this and that to happen... She in no way, shape, or form belongs in Crematoria.

The people she supposedly killed, were actually killed by her lover, who, knowing she'd check the people when she found them, allowed her to arrive after he'd killed them all. Being as stupid as she could be, she even picked up the knife in which he'd done it with. Sentenced immediately, and due to the fact she killed 19 people, Crematoria was the place for her. Without help, though, she wont survive.

Crovonovin

I'm still here by the way, just dealing with some things.

playfullchick76

as am i, I will reply, just have some ones to do before I can give this one my full attention. I think Blair and liberty could look out for Jemma.What do you say Kotah.

Kotah

Fine by me, and I'll get around to posting.

Sorry guys, I'm just having a hell of a time.

We are still accepting chars! You, also, do -not- have to be approved. If there is a problem, WE CAN discuss it, and work it out to the best. I am a pretty flexible person.

Also, this isn't just my rp. this is everyone's rp. We all want to have a fun time. :)

To any new person reading, we are accepting Guards and Inmates.

Some things that had been discussed earlier in the thread:
1. Please try to be a little realistic with situations.
2. Keep in mind that IC actions will have IC consequences.
3. Please try to use a little thoughtful detail when dealing with NPC death. *points to above*

If anyone wants to add anything, feel free. :)

Odin

As you can see, the gender thing isn't really an issue. Atleast, I've had none raised with me, nor has Shihong.

Multiple characters are also acceptable!

Crovonovin

Crovonovin

Good lord, I've created a monster.

Odin

Kotah

*grins at everyone*

Yall are just awesome.

*thumbs up*

Kotah

Just a heads up. If I have not popped by Tuesday, I am being induced on Tuesday. I'll try to post before I go get popped, but I will be absent for a short period of time prior to Tuesday.

That is, of course, if I haven't popped already. In which case I might just dissipate again for a short while.

playfullchick76

All this talk about popping is making me feel clucky as well, funnily enough. I need a man, if only for 10 minutes, to quote from Dogma.

Kotah

Current cast! We are still open for more players!

Warden:
Unknown.

Security/guards/ect:
Cynddl Fyris-  Ace Flyer
Flayer- Shihong
Judis Furion- Odin

Inmates:
Raedon Bryans- Bubblez
Liberty DeVerness- Kotah
Elizabeth Barkley- Shihong
Jemma Luckystar- Odin

Kotah

Hey, I posted, thought I would see who all still wanted to play.

playfullchick76

Welcome back, I hope that alls well with you.

Crovonovin

My posting will be very slow, as I no longer have regular access to a computer.  But I'm still here!

Zelric Miras

Bubblez

I am still here as well....Sorry that my posts are a little irregular..I have been spending more time with the cancer specialists. If ya'll want to find someone else to play Rae I will understand. I apologize to everyone. I really enjoy the story we have going!

Thank You to everyone who has played. Too often I forget to appreciate everyone's efforts and time that go into this...SO THANK YOU TO EACH ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Ons and Offs

playfullchick76

Zelric Miras

Crovonovin

Still here, just waiting on the right time to post.  I think I'll let Odin continue his train of thought for a bit longer first.