This Is The End! Celebrity House Party Apocalypse, anyone? (Interest Check II)

Started by Mathim, February 03, 2016, 08:05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

Hey all! I've decided to revive this topic because I want to give it another go. Let's see if we can make it work this time!

I know most everybody here is bound to have seen the funniest movie of 2013 by now, but just in case you haven't, the premise is this: One of a group of dozens of celebrities has just finished construction and furnishing of their brand-new home and is having the mother of all housewarming parties, casting a wide net to invite other celebs to partake in too much drinking and other vices, along with a number of groupies who either sneak in or are part of someone's entourage. Surprise surprise, the end of the world starts to happen right outside, with the surrounding city being engulfed in flames, the street out front cracking open and threatening anyone too near with molten lava, and strange and deadly beasts of all shapes and sizes prowling around outside waiting for some easy prey.

While a large portion of the attendees will be wiped out by the initial confusion, those who are being controlled by we the players will survive and get up to any number of shenanigans, whether it means forming different factions to claim dominance or control over resources (some of us may wish to resort to using sex as a weapon or means of persuasion) or form relationships with others that nobody would ever in a million years believe. It's the apocalypse, who cares about tabloid junk at this stage? Some of them might even become possessed by demons and try to sow chaos among the rest of the survivors.

So that's the concept. Anyone think this could be fun, playing an outlandish version of one of your favorite celebrities caught up in an even more outlandish scenario?

If you're settled on your favorite celeb, here's a rough character sheet you can follow:

Player Name:
Actor/Actress Portrayal:
Pic (mainly for hairstyle/outfit they're bringing to the apocalypse):
Short description of personality you will be playing them as:
Special talents they may or may not have made known publicly that can help in an end-of-the-world-y situation:
Special gifts/items/food they may have brought to the party with them:
Orientation (if you want it to differ from RL, go for it!)  ;D :
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

RedEve

Tentative interest.

I would also like to claim Bella Thorne as my character if this should get off the ground.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

TeacupTwink

This sounds hilarious, so I'd definitely be up for it. I've never done anything like this.
I already know no one is bound to pick who I will so. Yeah.  I think I can make her funny while sticking to character. >:]

Mxyzptlk

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

cloudydays

Totally be in for this RP, can't say no to something as hilarious as this.  Although I'm not sure who I'd want to play...

RedEve

Mxyzptlk

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

Mxyzptlk

RedEve

Player Name: RedEve
Actor/Actress Portrayal: Bella Thorne
Pic (mainly for hairstyle/outfit they're bringing to the apocalypse): https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/a5/Bella_Thorne.jpg
Short description of personality you will be playing them as: A bit of a tease, somewhat bitchy, but not really. It’s all more of an act.
Special talents they may or may not have made known publicly that can help in an end-of-the-world-y situation: She has been a performer and actor from an early age. She does not have any specific skills that might help her in a situation like the one described in this game’s concept.
Special gifts/items/food they may have brought to the party with them: Nothing worth mentioning
Orientation (if you want it to differ from RL, go for it!)   : Straight

Mxyzptlk

Can't wait for the famous line.  "Fuck your house Franco"

I'll put my sheet up when on my comp later.