What COFFEE are you drinking?

Started by Captain Maltese, January 19, 2011, 05:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

For us who want to know a little MORE about what kind of coffee you are drinking. Brand? Milk, sugar? Latte? Curious, idle minds want to know.

---------------

"Euroshopper" Instant coffee, which is a cheap brand - but all instant coffee is junk anyway. Its one good side is that you can have many cups all day and not get overly jittery or tummy troubles.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Yummy a coffee thread, I thought I could smell coffee.

I always drink Folgers medium roast coffee. I has to be brewed and my coffeemaker can make 12 cups in 3 minutes. I drink two pots a day normally.

I use cream most of the time no sugar. I use to use flavored creams but I have stopped doing that since they have more calories. Now I use 2% milk. It taste yummy.

*cringes at the thought of instant coffee* I know a lot of people drink it.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lilias

Sainsbury's (supermarket's own brand) Original or Premium filter coffee, as a rule. (I like experimenting with their Taste the Difference range, when I can spare a bit more money.) One level teaspoon of raw cane sugar and a heaped teaspoon of CoffeeMate creamer per mug - ideally, I want evaporated milk instead, but that has to wait for when I'm back in Athens.

As an aside, the liquor-infused creams that Sainsbury's did for the holidays were godawesome. A shame you can't stock up on them.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Captain Maltese

I am now trying the X-tra Instant Coffee. Amazing.... they managed to make a coffee product with no taste whatsoever?!

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Nico

Nespresso... what else? ~laughs~ Seriously. I have a Nespresso  coffee maker.

Daeva

I am sipping at my dark chocolate truffle coffee from Gevalia. I'm in heaven
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

Ryven

When I want nothing fancy, I drink ye old standard 8 o'clock Bean coffee.  I drink Cafe Bustelo for espresso though. :-)

Kendra

this morning I have a lovely Puerto Rican coffee bean.
I scrimp on a lot of food stuffs but never on my coffee  8-)

Captain Maltese

Nescafe Instant coffee. Supposedly best of its kind, but... I think it is time I bring the coffeemaker home from the cabin.

Stella

Morocona! It's instant but delicious. Two sugars, a lot of milk ... mm!!

olive

Seattle's Best Morning Blend-Really bold, good in the espresso maker. 

If I can't afford that, I like the new Folger's Black Silk.  It will get you going in the morning, really dark, really good.

Love coffee! There were times when I was working for 'the man' that the only thing that got me out of bed was the prospect of having coffee.

Harley Quinn

I don't know if it's literally coffee, but it's a coffee drink -- I'm hooked on Starbucks' Caramel Frappuccinos.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Miss Lilly

Today I had a frech bowl. Yes, I drank coffee out of a bowl. It's the equivilent of about 4 shots.  I think I'm just starting to settle down now....
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!