Naruto Shippuden: From the eyes of a woman

Started by DKDBSD, March 19, 2011, 08:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

This is a plot that I came up with this morning as part of a gender swap thread. This is the original post as I said in the post below I'd need people who know the series up to Sasukes first appearance in part 2/Shippuden. I'm just testing the waters with this.

QuoteI now have an idea! It draws from  what I mentioned last night so, taking an existing universe and throwing gender change into the mix. I've figured out a way to do that in the Naruto Universe. In this case we'd need to up Naruto's age by one year ( Easily done as most people think he's sixteen.). The plot itself would require knowledge of the series up to at least Sasuke's first appearance in Shippuden (aka part 2) then from their it's up tot he rpiers how closely we follow the original plot.

The basic concept is Orochimaru just for a laugh (It's a bit OOC really but you know it's an AU) started messing about with a gender changing concoction. It would require close contact and would only effect people under forty and older then fourteen. It would do this by forcibly changing the Y chromosome into the X chromosome, it's rate of change would vary from person to person. The more Chakra that person used the faster the change would occur. In a nut shell every male character in the rookie nine and team guy are vulnerable and every Jounin featured in the series is vulnerable. Sasuke is of course unaware of this particular addition to his body.

Acid Lips

Mmmm interesting, I would like to know more I am up to date with Naruto anime at the moment.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 19, 2011, 09:27:32 PM
Mmmm interesting, I would like to know more I am up to date with Naruto anime at the moment.

Thats enough. Well it's a gender change rp and will mostly focus Naruto's trials but after changing into a woman. He'll probaly start being hot fo Sasuke >D and maybe all around sex crazy. I've left it open so almost all of the existing characters can suffer a gender change. Even Kakashi is vulnarable as he's under forty (Well this is my guess. I think he's in his thirties.)

What else do you want to know?

Acid Lips

DKDBSD

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 20, 2011, 02:01:55 PM
how much people are you wanting for this?

Well I dislike one on ones so I'd like at least a few people. Who wouldyou want to play? I'm aimingto play Naruto as he and Kiba are the only ones I feel confident in portraying.

Acid Lips

DKDBSD

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 20, 2011, 02:11:06 PM
nah i pass, but nice rp anyways

Aaw man but ok if you know anyone who might be interested. Could you send them my way?

Acid Lips

DKDBSD

endlesspie

I'm interested.. not sure who as yet though

DKDBSD

Quote from: endlesspie on March 20, 2011, 03:18:23 PM
I'm interested.. not sure who as yet though

Shiny I'd want at least I guess three people minimum. I wouldn't reccomend Sasuke because though he will change (I need to re-watch that fight) I think it would be hard to work the rp with only Naruto and Sasuke.