Lavaske's Kinky Christmas Wish-List [Lookin for the Ladies]

Started by Lavaske, December 18, 2010, 01:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lavaske

It's XXXmas season, ladies and Lavaske is in the mood to get jolly, climb down your chimney and stuff your stockings- if you catch my drift.

I'm finally finished with failing fall finals, which leaves me some time for some festivities with creative writing.

So, to get in the holiday spirit, I'd like to do a couple of quick Christmas roleplays.

Here's my wishlist.

Dear Santa, this XXX-mas I would like,

1.  The angel in the tree-
Abigail (this name may be changed) spends most of her life in a small, cramped box surrounded by Styrofoam peanuts.  But once a year, something magical happens and the old woman that lives upstairs hobbles down into the basement and, with the help of her grandson, lifts poor Abigail up onto the tree, where she will remain for these twelve days.  But Abigail is no chaste and innocent angel.  While she is still pure of heart, she is not exactly pure of body.  She has a lover or two- other ornaments and Christmas spirits who love to visit her in the middle of the night, woo her with carols, and stuff her stockings.

2.  The Elves who Stole Christmas
Santa has had a little bit of trouble getting with the times.  The doddering old man is still holding on to his 4th century traditions and beliefs.  Luckily for the little boys and girls of the world, a few of the elves have managed to catch on to what people really like for Christmas.  Herman and Lilly have returned from a trip to the world of men, bringing news of iPods, GameBoys and cellphones to the other elves- though they have saved the secrets of some of the more interesting toys for themselves.

3.  Santa's Little Helpers
Old Saint Nick has his needs too, and after 1700 years of marriage to his wife, it should come as no surprise that things in bed have become a little bit mundane.  So it's up to the elves to come up with a way to treat Santa to a gift, spice up his sex life and make sure that Christmas actually cums on time this year.

4.  Krumpus
When all the little boys and girls have been good, they get gifts.  But nineteen year old Mandy (name optional) hasn't been good this year.  In fact, she's been absolutely rotten.  It's time for the Krumpus to beat some respect into that fine ass.

If anything here looks fun, send me a PM!