Hoping For Some Roleplaying :D

Started by littledoll, June 30, 2012, 11:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littledoll

Obviously, I haven't been approved yet. But I am open for ideas. I don't really do fandoms unless it's historical. I'm obsessed with history. Specifically Greek/Roman/Egyptian/Trojan and medieval.

I don't have any preferences for sex. M/f or f/f works. I've tried playing a man's part and I'm horrible at it!  XD

I don't have any big ideas I was thinking more so maybe myself and someone else (If interested) could maybe some of up with an idea.

I've got to be honest, I've been on a bit of a Greek/Roman kick so anything like that would be spectacular!

wolvenrogue

I understand you anxiousness to play... I love historical Rp, especially romantic  Historical Rp, so if you have an idea, suggest away. I'll play with you.

Wolvenrogue

littledoll

Well I don't have anything crazy at the moment. And I love historical romance. It's the best. I really do enjoy anything historical. I love throwing plots and twists into it, things that most people wouldn't want to throw in there or do to mess anything up. I just sort of go for it. I love secret things too. Like secret relationships. You see that all of the time in Greek books/movies

Is there anything that you have in mind? The only thing I can think of is this:

A) Female Greek slave falls in love for maybe her owner's friend who is rich and maybe in politics or in the Greek Army and they have a secret relationship

or

B) Woman is married to a man who isn't that great of a man and she finds love outside of the marriage.

If you have any ideas, just let me know. I'm up for anything. :)

wolvenrogue

Since you like Greek and Roman so much (which I'm fine with) How about My character is a Greek Sea Captain.  They land on Crete to take on supplies. You are a slave that has run from your master, and you decide to stow away on my ship by hiding in with the supplies. You are found and end up at my disposal.

Remember we have to stay PG in this forum.. We can move it later if we are approved.  ...I'm fine with the twists and flexible history also.

Tell me what you think.

AngelOfDarkness

sorry little doll for invading your thread but wolvern maybe we could talk about rp too
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

littledoll

I like that idea. I've been roleplaying on boards that are pg for a long time so I know how to keep it pg. if you want to start a thread and post the link here that'd be great. I don't care about the length either. I Know some people do long posts and some do short.

wolvenrogue

Little Doll: I will start a thread called  "Daughter of Crete" in the next few minutes in non adult section.

wolvenrogue

Angel of Darkness,

I'd be happy to talk about an RP.  What strikes your fancy? 

Wolvenrogue.

littledoll

Okay. Thank you. I'm at work so I wouldn't be able to do an intro. I can post but I can't do a proper intro because for me I need to sit and think about it deeply first. It's much easier for me to follow behind someone right now. :)