News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Good Cop, Bad Cop (F for M)

Started by Malrunar, March 20, 2013, 12:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malrunar

Lately I’ve had quite the fondness for gritty stories, heavy with violence and garnished with lust. (It’s kinda hot.) I have a few stories I’m participating in that meets some of these requirements, but I find that there’s still something missing. So, I’ve come up with a basic plot that I think can develop into an awesome thread, and I’d love to hash that out with someone.

The Stipulations: Plot. Literate Partners. If you have a poor writing history (just a few sentences in reply, shoddy grammar, etc,.) then consider me not interested. Sorry, I guess I’m a bit of a writing snob, but if I can’t get into your writing then I’m certainly not going to get into the story, and the whole point of this for me is to disappear from reality for a little while and feel like I’m somewhere else. I’m also not interested in sheep. I don’t want to be the only one leading the story; throw in some twists (that work) add to the story; come up with some creative concepts. Let our characters naturally clash or form a twisted-yet-functional relationship. Let’s make it as realistic as possible, but without the taxes.

The Plot: I see a big-city detective investigating a local crime, the sort of scene she’s frequented time and time again. The curve-ball comes in the form of a man dressed in a black suit, looking like a government agent but there’s definitely something fishy about him. A heated argument over jurisdictions and contamination comes to a screeching halt when they’re both attacked by something that isn’t human, and is in fact an entity from another planet. The experience forces the detective into a role she’s not prepared for, and discovers that not only are they not alone in the universe, but earth is on the brink of a war that it isn’t prepared for.

Yes, MIB is a strong influence on this, but I still think it leaves a lot of artistic creativity for us. It’s a loose idea, so use it as inspiration more than a frame to fill in. If you’re interested at all, please PM me and I’d be happy to go over details.  ;D

Malrunar