News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A suggestion in Ons/Offs

Started by Fetwick, August 09, 2014, 05:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fetwick

Hi, I hope this is the right thread for this. I was browsing through the ons and offs tabs, when it occurred to me there was no Femdom tab. I think it could be beneficial for users to add this kink (Probably under the Dom and Sub section.) This could more than likely save time for those searching for particular kink, or help those who aren't interested, ward off any unwanted requests. From what I've noticed in the preferences tab, it's conglomerated into Gender A who Doms, Subs, pr Doesn't to Gender 1, Gender 2, Gender 3. Well, it says they dom, sub, and don't to all 3, but they play as said Gender A to Sub to all Genders, but may only Dom to Gender 2. This could confuse the other genders as you could see.

I think adding a Femdom and even other specific dom tabs  could help save time on said searches and help those who aren't into said domination.

Aislinn

You could also make this suggestion here as well!
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Chrystal

Or, you could just add some text in the section that allows you to do so, explaining exactly what your preferences are in more detail than allowed by the matrix.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Fetwick

Those are both good ideas! I think I'll follow your advice Aislinn!