Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

I wish you had wished for something, so I could corrupt it! (Can't wait to see the corruption of this wish...) :P

Shadowclaw

Sorry guys, I was really really tired last night and screwed up a couple game posts. :(

I wish I owned a gas can that magically never ran out of free premium high octane gas, then I could afford to own a REAL sports car.

Belle33

Granted.  But the car gets stolen on day two.  Kinda wish you'd gotten that insurance now, dontcha?

I wish I could go days without sleeping.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Shadowclaw

Granted, but its me keeping you up. Ready for round forty two?

Wish I was invincible and immortal.

Belle33

*laughs*

Okkkay... you're immortal and invincible. Sadly, a meteor hit the earth and well... you're alone in a wasteland. 

I wish I had an eidetic memory.

lancerBhopkins

Wish Granted

It is fully supplied with renascence pigments you have to mix yourself.... now your crazy from heavy metals.

I wish for a giant tortes friend. 

Shadowclaw

*snaps fingers* Granted. You know have a friend made out of tortes cake. You become romantically involved, but while applying for a marriage license you decide to eat her instead right there in the office. You are promptly sent to a mental institution for evaluation. Love is fleeting, and so is my attention span. What was I talking about again?

Oh! Yes! My wish....for... oh wow, that's way way too dirty to say in here. I'd be too embarrassed to even talk about that with someone privately unless I knew them well. :-[ I can't say that!

I'm going to wish for an uncorruptible wish instead. I don't see any rules that say I can't do that. Right?

Belle33

Granted. Your wish cannot be corrupted.  *introduces Shadow to a 90 year old virgin nun who is on her death bed.*  Be kind to her in her last days of service before meeting her maker in paradise.

I wish I had a beautiful singing voice that touched the souls of my audience whenever I performed.

LeftGarrow

Granted. However, you have a throat ailment that causes your vocal chords to bleed whenever you sing!  :-)

I wish for the ability to recreate anything.

lancerBhopkins

Granted but you are required to give a pound of flesh for the recreation. Ouch.

I wish for the ability to speak every language in the universe.

Adammair

Granted...you now speak every language in the universe...simultaneously. No one can understand what you're saying, not even yourself.

I wish for the ability to resurrect the dead and heal any affliction(s) they might have simultaneously.

Belle33

Granted.  But the first person you bring back kills you instantly.  Sorry about that.

I wish I could write really great code and develop some slick new app that stops people from procrastinating.

MiroKitty

Granted, but the code gets stolen by Facebook and they make millions of of it  :-X

I wish I could go to Berlin on a week long holiday :)

DawningBlue

Granted. Then a group of supreme Nazis take you to jail.

I wish for a white chocolate bar :(.

MiroKitty

Granted, but one of your friends find it and eat it right in front of you.

I wish for a new pair of pants :)

CrimDragon

Granted, but they're three sizes to small.

I wish I could call it a day and go home...

Astre

Your boss let's you go home but only because you tripped and need to go to the emergency room first.

I wish that I had £1000

Kevben Battleheart

Granted, you soon get a Alienware 18 gaming laptop but soon you bump into someone and their drink spills over the laptop and just so happens to short it out, effectively killing the new laptop you just got.

I wish I could live in the world in one of my books.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

CaptainNexus616

Granted, then the book ends thus ending that universe.

I wish to be the Old Spice Guy
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

MiroKitty

Granted but you fall of a horse effectively breaking your back and paralyzing your entire body

I wish for a cigarette :)

PigPin

Granted, however by no means are you able to light it.

I wish for the next poster's wish to come true

CaptainNexus616

Granted, but your car caught on fire because that is what they wished for

I wish for someone's car to catch fire that isn't mine.
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Adammair

Granted. Your best friend's car bursts into flames immediately after yours breaks down, and your friend is your backup transportation, effectively leaving you stranded.

I wish for no pollution of any kind.

CaptainNexus616

Granted but now the EPA is trying to sue you for leaving them with nothing else to do.

I wish I had my favorite chocolate bar that hasn't expired nor will it be stolen from me.