Your wish is my command (interest check)

Started by Jarod1, May 01, 2012, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod1

I've had this idea in mind for awhile, and even did a one on one.  That being said I think it could make for a very interesting story.  The premise is that a group of 5 or 6 explorers looking for buried treasure uncover what appears to be a dingy old lamp.  However this lamp is more than it appears to be, for housed inside is a genie of great power.  Despite his power the genie is confined to the lamp unless summoned by a master. 

From there we can decide where to go.  It could be a fantasy setting, or a real life setting.  I'll decide on that if I have enough interest.  I will play the genie, who will be gender neutral.  I can be what ever you want me to be and something different to everyone.

Character list
Genie: Jarod1

Character sheet
Name:
Personality: 2 to 3 paragraphs that tell us a little about what makes your characte tick
Biography 2 to 3 paragraphs telling us a little about yourself
Sexual prefrence: This is your characters prefrence not yours

elfguy

This has potential.. the group could start asking all sorts of wishes, and then dissension could follow, as some want to hog the genie, others may want to sell the lamp and make a fortune, or even give it away for scientific studies. Some might even try to steal the lamp to keep the genie to themselves? Anyways I'd be up for playing.
----

Jarod1

sounds like some good idea.  as soon as we get a few more intrests I'll create a character sheet

jilorbb

Jarod1

Since I'm not getting alot of interest in this we could just go with the 3 of us and if more want to join later they can.

Jarod1

Character sheet added so anyone who wants to sign up it there.