College Romance (M Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, October 01, 2012, 02:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

[Boy] meets [Girl]. The two meet in college, in a club meeting that they both have interest in. They stay after, continuing to talk, until they're kicked out of the student lounge. The tension starts to build between them. [Boy] is still a virgin and [Girl] reveals she has recently lost her virginity, to a douchebag of a guy who never calls and lives back home. [Boy] is saddened by this revelation as he really thought that [Girl] had some potential.

A few days later, tension still building, [Boy] gets an email from [Girl]. [Girl] wants to know if [Boy] wants to go out to dinner sometime this week, even though she is still kinda-sorta-seeing-some one ((douchebag)).  [Boy] agress as [Girl] sounds disinterested in the ((douchebag)). A few days before planned dinner, [Girl] invited [Boy] over to watch TV in her room. Her roomie is home for the weekend. [Girl] lays head on [Boys] lap. [Boy] leans down and kissed [Girl]. Soon, [Girl] is pulling [Boys] pants off and is giving him head. [Boy] and [Girl] start relationship. [Girl] says no sex for at least 3 weeks. 3 days later, [Girl] begs [Boy] for sex. [Boys] roommate is gone for weekend so [Girl] comes over and they make like rabbits for the weekend.

[Girl] pushes [Boys] boundaries. Blowjob in the common lounge late at night, risk of being caught. Road head. Shower together. [Boy] is in love/lust and goes along with it all. Decides he likes the risky situations.

-------

I am looking some one to play this out with me. Further themes would include Cheating and first-time-Anal.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Gekido

pretty interesting if you don't mind male playing females.

MagicalPen

I do, as stated clearly in my On/Offs.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Gekido