Shedding the ribbons and lace (M seeking f)

Started by Dadster, October 24, 2009, 07:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadster

Release is what you needed most. You were confined by a persona crafted by your parents.  You were their most precious little girl.  In their eyes you were as pure as snow and sweeter than honey.  And that is how they kept you and treated you. And you hated it.

You were too shy and obedient to turn against them, but you knew you were trapped behind a false front. Desperately unhappy, when you are old enough, you decided to go work in a National Park for the summer. For the first time in your life, no one around you knows you. You are free to be yourself.

I'm a ranger at the visitors center.  I spend my days trying to educate misinformed visitors about the park.  It is a entertaining job (you should hear the stories), but the constant churn of day-visitors precludes any lasting relationships. 

I notice you hanging around the center for the second day in a row. I see you looking at me, but think nothing of it. You are way too young for me, and besides, more often than not, it is just the idea of a ranger in uniform that infatuates young girls like you. It wears thin quickly.

For your part, you see me as a cross between a father figure, an authority, and someone that could guide you down a new life path.  Being naturally submissive, this emerging opportunity takes on momentum that you can't seem to stop. It is like walking down a steep ramp. On a lark, and totally against your character you approach me and ask if you can help out at the Visitor Center. I'm caught off guard, and pause for a moment. You try to fill the silence, blurting out that you'd "be willing to do anything." I smile warmly and say "Careful about making offers like that." You blush deeply, not having intended it that way. But when you look up and see my smile, you say "The offer still stands." Then you clasp your hands and dip your head, hoping that you haven't just embarrassed your new self too much.

When we first met, I was was in no mood for conversation.

This was not what you wanted.  You desperately wanted to be the

and they worked to protect your innocence. Too hard. In fact, you were

Surrender

Lindra

If this one isn't taken, I'd love to play it. :D PM me if you wish.
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As