Property Brothers Episode

Started by VioletPanda, January 08, 2015, 12:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VioletPanda

So, I'm watching an episode of Property Brothers on HGTV. These two brothers help you buy a house, then remodel the entire thing for you- it's really cool.
   This episode these people were apparently so stressed out that rather than help out like they agreed, they went on a vacation and left all that work to three people. They couldn't even be bothered to call the builders back when things went wrong or to make choices about what they wanted.

I just... After seeing what these people are doing for you, how could you leave? I can't even fathom it.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Annisthyrienne

I remember that episode.  And to be honest, with as much as they were 'helping out', it was probably a blessing just to get them out of the contractor's hair.  :D

VioletPanda

While it's true they had no idea what they were doing -totally agree with you there-, couldn't they at least have called the brothers back when they needed input? I realize there's a time zone difference, but it just seems rude, when it looked like all that couple was doing was partying.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os