Secrets of Candlewick (Supernatural Romance-Fae and WereCreatures-LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, June 08, 2015, 09:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Quote from: Heartsink on June 09, 2015, 10:57:47 PM
Interested :-) Is a werehare character possible? Also, can it be an outsider, someone who just recently arrived in the Vale?

Would probably fit more as a changeling pooka, but I already have someone looking at making a wereporcupine so sure.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Crash

You can send them to me.

Okay this may be an odd question but is there anything people want to know about the game?

We also need more Fae before we start.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Loves

I was wondering if something like the disappearance of my characters parents might be able to be worked into a plot for the story... I am totally up to suggestions as to whether or not they were taken, or killed.

I would like to have her searching for the truth during the RP, if at all possible
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dhi

Loves, it sounds like we have a similar story in mind. Would you like to have our characters working together as investigators, maybe tie our backstories together?

Loves

That sounds good to me.  I'll send you over what I have so far...  then I am heading to bed... I just noticed the time :P

*bad loves!*

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Crash

Dhi

Awesome!

I have a possible face claim in mind. I don't think it will step on any toes. But, I'm not entirely sure about her.

What I'd like is a waifish young woman, severe or despondent, with straight, reasonably unstyled hair, a lifelong disinterest in the opposite sex, perchance with prominent ears.

There are surely a lot of Japanese and goth models that fit those criteria, but I don't see either fitting the setting.

Crash

Actually goth would fit just fine, I would think and there could certainly be Japanese families that moved there at some point.

Looks like I should start noting face claims somewhere.... May have to do that tomorrow though. 

Hazy Sky

My concept (if Crash is happy with it of course) iis for the town Sheriff, a man who is aware of the supernatural inhabitants of the area and who has a couple of supernatural abilities of his own that are suitable for keeping the peace in such an unusual jurisdiction. I'm still doing some background reading though, so I have no details as yet.
I may also work up the resident sawbones and coroner.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Kendra

for face claims I'll take ...

Beata V - Winter Queen
Rhona Mitra - vampire

I know I had a ton of questions when I woke up this morning but now can't think of one lol
will be doing up the CS for both today and should get them posted here for tweaking later.

I love how the Winter Court sounds by the way ;)
actually all of them but that's my fav lol

*waves to Niferbelle, Loves, Skyre and anyone else she may know*  :-)

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Praxis

Hazy Sky

Whilst I remember, hello to Loves, Red, Crash and anyone else I have bumped into previously. The Sheriff is in progress.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

*hugs Skyre*

looking forward to seeing him.   He might have arrested my young lady ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Heartsink

Quote from: Crash on June 09, 2015, 11:09:30 PM
Would probably fit more as a changeling pooka, but I already have someone looking at making a wereporcupine so sure.

Pooka might actually work great. Would it be a fae or werecreature in that case?

Also, how isolated is the Vale? Is modern technology (computers and such) frowned upon or completely absent?

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Loves on June 10, 2015, 08:14:56 AM
*hugs Skyre*

looking forward to seeing him.   He might have arrested my young lady ;)

Only if she's broken the law. My Sheriff is decidedly white hat.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: skyre on June 10, 2015, 08:25:15 AM
Only if she's broken the law. My Sheriff is decidedly white hat.

I shall send you her sheet with what I have so far, we can chat :D
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Loves on June 10, 2015, 08:27:56 AM
I shall send you her sheet with what I have so far, we can chat :D

I will keep an eye out for it. I need to find a picture, but I think I've got most of his sheet covered. I will pin you what I have once I've got the picture settled.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Crash

Quote from: Heartsink on June 10, 2015, 08:24:48 AM
Pooka might actually work great. Would it be a fae or werecreature in that case?

Also, how isolated is the Vale? Is modern technology (computers and such) frowned upon or completely absent?

Pooka are Fae.  Probably with Contract of Tooth and Claw.

The Vale is very isolated.  People tend to stumble on it if they are not from there originally. my original thought is those that grew up there are suspicious of modern technology and those that bring in modern technology find it hard to integrate.  There are few if any fiber optic lines for high speed internet and cell service is sporadic at best.

Crash

Quote from: Loves on June 09, 2015, 11:49:00 PM
I was wondering if something like the disappearance of my characters parents might be able to be worked into a plot for the story... I am totally up to suggestions as to whether or not they were taken, or killed.

I would like to have her searching for the truth during the RP, if at all possible

All possible

Hazy Sky

A little bit more guidance on this whole time thing would be useful please Crash. I have deliberately tailored my character to 1930's equipment, because I thought that was the cut off point. His background was also going to centre around events from that time period. Have I got the wrong end of the stick in terms of the time period?

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: Crash on June 10, 2015, 09:02:21 AM
All possible

Awesome  :)

I have sent you her sheet, so I'll just wait to see your comments and move along from there.  :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN