News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

This is just my happy face. I am not mad at anyone, jeez.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

I like my wine, how I like my women, aged to perfection.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

"But how does he like his men? And, do they make suits in rat size?"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

I like my men to be smart, witty and between good and evil.

Captain Maltese

"And somehow, that doesn't sound to difficult to deliver on."

Despairs

I should probably leave before things get hairy.

Captain Maltese

"There is more to being hot than creating the perfect body. I am working on it though. And getting somewhere."

Despairs

Perhaps I should stick to drinking water from now on. (I created my first thread in the forum games/ socializing section.)

Captain Maltese

"Don't listen to what my body says. Listen to what my eyes say." (I am so on it.)

Despairs

Monday, the day you discover things are slowly going downhill. Tuesday. things are still going down hill. Wednesday: Oh look more chaos. Thursday: A visit from the ungrateful ones. Friday: An excuse to drown my sorrows in alcohol. Saturday: Trying to enjoy the bright side of life. Sunday: Prepare for Monday.

Captain Maltese

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Captain Maltese

"Because this fine butt is looking for a ride."

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Trigon

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

CandyLips

Merry Gentry

Trigon

Trigon

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Trigon