Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

granted, but because of your raise two people lose their job and can't support their families.

I wish I had a pet ferret.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Joy

Granted, however the ferret has a bad temper, and rabis, and immediately proceeds to bite everyone around you and you spend your life embroiled in medical fee lawsuits.

I wish I were a genie

Keeper of the Lost Emoticons of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Undeniable Sin

Granted, but someone accidentally got something stuck in your lamp, so you are forever cursed to a life of being painfully cramped.

I wish I didn't have to fix supper tonight

Mordred

Granted but in a crazy chain reaction from this cataclysm inside your home (no supper, grouchy family, riots start inside but then spread through the neighborhood, which catches attention of local news.. which then sparks unrest and like fire it spreads first through the country, continent, then globally).. history shows your face as the being who brought civilization to a screeching halt. Sorry, I know that was harsh. *sighs*

I wish I could rub my.. (hehe.. what will he say here, eh?).. mouse.. when I see a scrumptious avatar.. and swoop myself into that picture for 15 minutes. Not greedy! Yet.. 15 minutes is fair and enough time to say hello.. get a few squeezy hugs, amongst other things, yes? Plus.. it can always be a 'part one' to many sequels, yes?
*See Pillory*

Joy

Granted, unfortunately the first "scrumptious" avatar happens to be both a cannibal and in possession of some remarkably sharp teeth, making 15 minutes more than enough time for it to devoiur you, while delighting in your screams.

I wish I had the power to reverse any mistake I ever made.

Keeper of the Lost Emoticons of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Undeniable Sin

Granted, but in the process of reversing all mistakes, you totally rewrite your life until you are so perfect, no one can stand to be nearby you. You never leave home, and have no friends.

I wish I could have a whole messenger list of people who love all of my play ideas and are very good at playing them out

voixdecoeur

Granted, but they are so good at playing them out that they essentially lose their minds and become their characters - in turn becoming obsessed with you and you have to live the remainder of your life in constant fear of a crazed writing partner.

I wish I could support myself by being a musician full time.
Just for today.

Undeniable Sin

GRanted, but your music is now so compelling the whole world is drawn to it and obsessed with it to the point where you have to move constantly to keep ahead of the crowd of crazed fans who Can't live without your music.

I wish my housework was already done, giving me more time to stay on here

Azhdeen

granted, but now you realize that there are things to be done else where and feel compeled to go do them.

I wish I could go back in time to tell myself that I need to do stop worrying about what people think.

Undeniable Sin

Granted, but your past self is too young to understand, with all things there should be a measure of wisdom, so you now don't care about what anybody thinks. You can't hold down a job, or keep friends for more than a week.

i wish I were a professional at the art of seduction.

Anesa

Granted!  But now you're living in seclusion, on a deserted island, with no phones, (breaks into song, "no lights, no motor car, not a single luxury!") because your seductions have every man within a 1000 mile radius coming to knock on your door and trying to call you on the phone just to hook up with you!!!

I wish I didn't need sleep........ever. :-)

elone

You don't need any sleep, but your waking life becomes an unbearable living hell.

I wish I were Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

boegiboe

Granted, you are now healthy, rich and intelligent beyond your years. Unfortunately the bloke robbing you at gun point isn't.

I wish I could hear women's thoughts

LateNightKiss

Granted, but since we have so many, you can't sort them all out and you slowly drive yourself insane.

I wish I had a new camera.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Zaphod

Granted, but it does not take any photos, so you you are stuck with a useless camera.

I wish my girlfriend  would wake up. :D

Anesa

Granted!  But she was awakened by a knock on her door, announcing she had just won the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes, and she is now on her way for a two-week cruise sailing the beautiful Hawaiian Islands!  Bon voyage, Zaphy!  ;P

I wish I wasn't so quiet, shy, and innocent!  :D

olive

Granted but now people confuse you with a lady on E named Camille! *laughs*

I wish I was more outspoken.

ArtemisHighmore

Granted, but now you speak out about everything, even things that would go against what you believe.

I wish I could right all the wrongs I have done.

Belle33

Granted!  But you make all the new mistakes that make the old wrongs seem tame - aint life grand?

I wish I was a good liar.  (lol)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Melusine

Granted, but after you've deceived people one time too many, they stop believing what you say, even if it is the truth.

I wish there was true gender equality everywhere in the world.

Belle33

Granted, but chivalry is also dead.  Bummer.

I wish I could do wicked things without conscience.   >:)

Zaphod

Granted, but you will become the female version of Darth Vader and look rather silly in your mask. Not to mention the deep voice.

I wish I could see a space shuttle launch.

Belle33

Granted, but it will be the very last one - and you'll never see such a sight again. 

I wish I could get Zaphod to drop those pants.

Zaphod

Granted, but you'll never get anyone else to drop their pants. You are stuck with me forever. And a day. ;)

I wish mankind would find a cure for cancer.

Belle33

I do, too.  *smiles*  I'd grant that one with no strings attached if I could.

I wish to free the genie from the bottle.