VtM: Welcome to the Zone (Looking for players)

Started by bend, January 17, 2011, 09:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bend

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for 3-4 players to run a Vampire chronicle. I'm going to use the old the Masquerade rules rather than the new ones (so: Camarilla, the Sabbat, Anarchs and so on...)

The campaign will make use of the setting from the videogame series S.T.A.L.K.E.R., a lawless and extremely dangerous version of the Chernobyl power plant.
Here, among warring factions, mutant monsters and strange physical phenomena, the opportunity for incredible power and wealth lures the Kindred like moths on a flame... Are you ready to dare the Zone?

Here, I'm looking to recreate the dark and frontier mood of the games, adding vampires to it...
I'm not going to accept players in chronological order, but rather depending on the most interesting characters. I'm also looking for people willing to keep a schedule of at least a post every 1-2 days, and really interested in the game.

Character creation form:

By now, just throw in a character concept. You can fill out a detailed character sheet later on...

Name:
Apparent age:
Sex:
Clan: (No Sabbat clans, and PM me before making an Independent clan character)

Strong at:

Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

The characters should have no clue about what the Zone is, nor have had any previous experience with it.

NOTE: This will not include any erotic content, since it's a non-adult RPG. However, expect a certain degree of violence, swearing, drugs, gore and other kind of "mature" content, you're warned.
- A&A - On & Offs -