News:

Main Menu

Hmm what should I do?

Started by Sherona, September 01, 2008, 06:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherona

Ok, my one year Elliquiy Birthday is coming up on September 9th. I am not generally one who notes milestones like how long I have been here, or how many posts I have made. But this one I decided I want to commemorate in some way, simply because of all the growing I have done since joining.

The thing is, I have no clue as to what I could do :x. Changing my avatar is out of the question apparently as several people have expressed concern at my changing (apparently they like looking at faintly naked woman..*blush*) so, my question is, does anyone have any suggestions? I have around 8 days to decide and put into action :P

Trieste

Sherona

a possibility though my writing skill s leave much to be desired

Cherri Tart

*gets all thinky*  first off, you write wonderfully, so shush. Second off, maybe you could have Veki change the site colors for one day to something of your choice, and change the name of the board to Sheroniquiy? :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sherona

Quote from: Could Be Cherri Tart on September 01, 2008, 07:12:07 PM
*gets all thinky*  first off, you write wonderfully, so shush. Second off, maybe you could have Veki change the site colors for one day to something of your choice, and change the name of the board to Sheroniquiy? :D

*laughs* I think I would have to sign a petition for that though I do like the idea of the site being all greeny and called Sheroniquiy :P

Um changed Sight to site cause yeah....stupid like-sounding words..

Tinker

Yeah, write a story about having a BIG Party and invite everyone for the next 8 days or so ???

Sherona

I think she was talking about a short story, which is a one person writing effort.

A big party would sound nice, but *grins* me being me someone else would have to host..and do all the work while I watched cause yeah, I am so not the type to even be at a big party. Though I wonder why Blissors did not do something of that nature, that would have been a sight to see.

King_Furby

Hmmmm. Go out and buy yourself something you want.

Cherri Tart

Quote from: King_Furby on September 02, 2008, 06:33:33 PM
Hmmmm. Go out and buy yourself something you want.

even better, go out and buy ME something you want. :)  seriously, what about writing a love story or song or poem addressed to Eliquiy, the site?  i wanted to so something like that at one time and never quite got it done, but i liked the idea.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Greenthorn

Well how about...make a post of the things that have happened in the past year...friends you've made, RL happenings...kind of a reflection post!

*smiles*

Maybe even start a 'fad' with it.   ;)

(me and my ideas  ::) )

Kalen

Quote from: Sherona on September 01, 2008, 07:08:10 PM
a possibility though my writing skill s leave much to be desired

Is nobody else going to CALL her on this?!?!?   

I mean... wow. 

Kalen

Oh, and I planned mine carefully... hit my 5000th post the same day, and had hoopla and spankings in the SB. 

Um... go me?

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Kalen on September 03, 2008, 11:39:53 AM
Is nobody else going to CALL her on this?!?!?   

I mean... wow. 

i already did - oh, and i rather like Greenies idea, btw. :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

ShrowdedPoet

Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Bliss

Quote from: Sherona on September 02, 2008, 08:34:07 AM
I think she was talking about a short story, which is a one person writing effort.

A big party would sound nice, but *grins* me being me someone else would have to host..and do all the work while I watched cause yeah, I am so not the type to even be at a big party. Though I wonder why Blissors did not do something of that nature, that would have been a sight to see.

*grin* Maybe I should throw a masquerade party in a thread for you? :D
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cutter

Ah, fab idea!

I got my costume ready:

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

Bliss

note to self: Cutter is SO not on the guest list!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Bliss on September 03, 2008, 02:22:57 PM

*sqeals* that sounds like fun!

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Trieste

Bliss

Red Death. It is reference to a short story.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

*facepalm* I feel like I should have gotten that.

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Bliss on September 03, 2008, 02:22:57 PM

*starts getting dressed up*

Sherona. . .you should dye your hair purple!  *big innocent eyes*
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Cutter

Quote from: Bliss on September 03, 2008, 02:34:29 PM
note to self: Cutter is SO not on the guest list!

:o

A charming, handsome, witty Bon Vivant like myself?

And wait to you see my Dance of the Red Death. It would be to die for..

But, since I'm SO not on the guest list..........

My On's and Off's :

Sherona

lol I am so not the dye my hair any color type of person :x...though would be a riot if I dyed it a super-fake-red and took a picture :P

That being said, doing a post about how I have grown as a writer and person is ok, but I would certainly leave out listing friends I have made because they are so many and if I left one out by accident then it would be so bad.