Six years later (FxF; Slice of Life)

Started by gimme danger, September 24, 2018, 06:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gimme danger

Six years later
(main themes: lesbian romance; teenage love; break-up)

Six years had gone by since the last time they saw each other, and yet Camille struggled to keep her cool as she waited for Amy to cross the doorstep of the small cafe she had chosen for their rendez-vous. Their break-up had been as intense as their relationship, and it had taken her quite a long time to put some order into the ruins left behind by their teenage crush. As she sipped her coffee reflectively, Camille couldn’t help but take a stroll down memory lane to a season of her life when everything seemed overly amplified. She remembered the scent of tobacco in Camille’s breath when she first kissed her as well as the smell of her room the first time they had sex. Everything seemed so vivid and yet so unreal. So lost was she in her thoughts, she didn’t notice the girl who’d just walked in. Until an all too familiar voice called her name: “Amy?”.

So, I've been craving to write an FxF story lately, but haven't found anyone to help me scratch this itch. If this plot bunny caught your eye, throw me a message and tell me your feelings about this story.

Ideally, I'd like to focus on what happens during their rendez-vous, with the occasional flashback when the story calls for it. I'd love my partner to help me explore what do they feel sitting at the same table after such a long time, as well as what happened since they broke up (and, by the way, why did their relationship come to an end?).

As you may see, there are quite a lot of unanswered questions... and I'd like you to help me out.  ;) Get in touch through PMs with your best ideas (please, do not post in this thread!).