4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

*bangs on the bars* I want my parole!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Tersius

I'm driving next time

Adrianna Paige

your plan really sucked.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Tersius

Bicycles aren't getaway vehicles.

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Tersius

I know that now! *Head strikes bars*

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Styx26

*bangs tin cup on bars* Anybody got some coffee?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Adrianna Paige

* takes everyone's cups* will you stop it?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Tersius

*grabs his cup back*

That wasn't for drinking... <.<

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Tersius on May 14, 2013, 01:50:10 PM
*grabs his cup back*

That wasn't for drinking... <.<

OH GOD MY MOUTH!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Daoine Sidhe

I'm just passing through...
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Tersius

I'm collecting the tolls

AmberStarfire

Tersius

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

AmberStarfire

Adrianna Paige

please sit with me. (lol)

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Tersius

One lap, no waiting!!

AmberStarfire

Smuggled in a bazooka!

Tersius