Kitten's Kinky Concepts! (Looking for any type of partner!)

Started by Kinkykitten, September 28, 2017, 12:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinkykitten

Hello, and welcome to my request thread~

I have several ideas i'd love to play with you! I'll add a * in front of the ones I'm really craving!!
When stating the roles, mine will be bolded
A roleplay about a human girl, kidnapped frim earth to be used as a breeder by various strange and exotic alien species! This can occur in many ways, from one individual kidnapping her specifically for renting her to clients so they may use and impregnate her as they like, to a pirate crew picking her up and deciding to have their way with her. The general idea is that it begins with nonconsensuality, which becomes reluctance and eventually mind break. Also, I'd prefer for the pregnancies to be as short as possible, even down to immediate birth or a time skip of a few days. the birth aspect actually isn't a necessity for this roleplay so we can do away with it entirely if you wish.

* M x M/futa (multiple)
This is a request for a me to play an innocent, effeminate male character that gets used by two or more other characters. This can be romantic, or purely sexual, and I'm willing to make it noncon, though I prefer more romantic and consensual action for this one.

Other Ideas!
These are just kinks I want to roleplay with but haven't come up with a story for yet.

•Beastiality plot; perhaps with a human lover as well, can be either consensual or not.
*•F/Futa teacher x student: effeminate, shy student is struggling at school, and a teacher offers help. Hopefully includes MDLB, cross dressing.
•Tentacles
•Aphrodisiacs and mental powers of suggestion

As for post length, I tend to match what my partners give me and can reliably type up to three paragraphs! I tend to reply at least once a day but can be quicker at times.

I'm eagerly awaiting your message <3