Puttin' on the Ritz (non-consensual female looking for MALE partner, 1930's)

Started by xRebecca, May 01, 2013, 05:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xRebecca

Vienna Walker, a twenty year old singer from London, had it all. She had the life many girls her age wanted to have: a career as a "superstar", being asked to sing on the major parties in the city, being hired to sing on private parties. Vienna drunk tea with important men and had a giant sex-appeal, her dark hair always pinned up nicely. Her father bought her nice dresses and her mother taught her etiquette: all in all, she lived an easy life, being blessed with talents, a beautiful face and an attractive body. Everything went smoothly until she met him. (your character's name) came from the United States of America and wore black smokings. He smoked cigars and drank whisky from a flask he kept in his jacket pocket, he smelled like aftershave and manliness. He was perfect, mysterious and obviously intelligent. The way he looked at her with his intoxicating eyes made her skin crawl, but she knew too that this man was most likely married and had children. But even if he had had children, that wouldn't have made any difference in the way he thought about Vienna. She would be his and she would be his immediately when he demanded her to be his.

Vienna Walker is 5'6" tall, has a small frame that supports rather big breasts in comparison (a full D-cup) and has dark hair. Her eyes are a deep green colour and her lips are always nicely coloured.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a devoted partner who can write about rape. I have never done this before, but I am very curious about the whole thing. I need a literate person to fulfill this job as I do need someone who can be explicit about the damage done, what he does and how he does it. Apart from that: I write when I see a new post up and am looking for someone who can write at least once per 1/2 days.

If you're interested, send me a message with a bio of your character and we'll sort things out!
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.