Rebels of Eulevir (Pathfinder Good vs Evil Recruitment open!)

Started by Roleplay Frog, April 20, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathyan

Not completely sure about her picture yet

And...
Roll Result: Kathyan rolled: 6d8
Comment: Eulevian HP
Result: 7, 1, 7, 1, 4, 1,
Total: 21
Also wondering if there was any chance I could reroll HP.  :3

Name:
Pavuka Lebian
Daruka Darkovitch

Class(es): Mesmerist, Vexing Daredevil 7
Race: Human
Allegiance/title: Eulevian/Spy     Real Allegiance/title: Darkon/Infiltrator
Alignment: TN
Fetishes: Non-con, Bondage, Mind Control, dubious con, infiltration, secret sex in public places, rough con sex with darkonian friends, gentle dirty sex with rebel friends, punishing darkonians, corrupting rebels, submitting friends while on guise, being forced to submit while on guise, males, females, futas.
Dislikes: Bath stuff, Gore/extreme violence in sex scenes, actual pregnancy, incest, bestiality with nonsentient animals.

Backstory:Descendant of a long line of infiltrators and spies loyal to the supremer ruler of Darkon that can be traced back to Darkon II Daruka was always kept close to him, trained to serve him and to please him in any way he ever wanted but besides that free to do as she wanted. Not having to worry to make a living on her own she was rarely seen twice in the same place with the same face, as a human that was not too hard and with the use of her supernatural abilities to avoid being detected by magic it was even easier. This also made her not to be known by the darknonian soldiers and even most of their officers as she reported directly to Lord Darkon making her perfect for scouting and undercover missions despite her relative young age.

As such she played some key roles at the end of the war to ensure the victory over Eulevir, just as she is about to embark herself in another mission to crush what is left of the resistance with little to no support at all from Darkon himself as no member of the rebels nor the darkonians should know whose side she actually belongs too. Taking the name of Pavuka Lebian (a name she claims she received to honor Eulevir when she was rescued from the streets to join the Eulevian rebellion but also one she often jokes about with other rebel females) Daruka said farewell to her lord, until they meet again, to arch into the lines she was to bring down from within.

Pavuka cares little about good or evil or traditions, she just does what she feels like and what she was raised for and that is obeying Lord Darkon, of course she has her own desires as well and she loves fulfilling those as well, as long as they don't come in conflict with her order, if they don't there are few thing she enjoys more than forcing others to bow before her and to her Lord. Why can't all learn to obey just as she does, doesn't matter she will make them learn.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Her real name of that she actually works for Lord Darkon himself.
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Enjoying herself forcing others to submit to her master and fulfilling every desire he might have.
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: If within rebels territory make the maiden her toy without the maiden even realizing about it, if within darkonian territory make the maiden her toy by the force messing up with her mind to make sure she enjoys it.

Ability Scores
Str 11 (+0)
Dex 18 (+4)
Con 13+1 (+2)
Int 10 (+0)
Wis 08 (-1)
Cha 14+2 (+3)

HP: 43 Armor Class: 20 (10+4dex+4armor+2shield) Initiative Bonus: +6 Speed: 30'
Saving Throws: Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +9
Class/Racial Feats: Improved Feint, Greater Feint, Weapon Finesse
Chosen Feats: Enforcer, Manifold Stare, Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Fatiguing Stare[/spoiler]
Traits: Blade of Mercy, Reactionary, Charming, Pride
Skills:
6+0 x 7 +1=43
Appraise +4 1ranks+3CS+0int
Bluff +22 6ranks+3CS+3cha+3class+4competence+1trait+2race
Diplomacy +22 7ranks+3CS+3cha+2circumstance+4competence+1trait+2race
Disguise +7(+10) 1ranks+3CS+3cha
Intimidate +15 7ranks+3CS+3cha+2circumstance
Perception +9 7ranks+3CS-1wis
Sense Motive +3 1ranks+3CS-1wis
Spellcraft +9 6ranks+3CS+0int
Stealth +18 7ranks+3CS+4dex+4competence

Equipment and items:
4305   +1 cruel scorpion whip
675   +1 custom made infiltrator parade armor (+4 stealth, +4 diplomacy, +4 bluff) +3600
655   +1 buckler
10 Short sword
-- Tear-Away Darkonian Outfit
10 Tear-Away Rebel Outfit
Still got things to buy

Attacks:
Cruel Scorpion Whip: attack +10 (or 10/+5 when feinting) reach 15' damage 1d4+1 (+1 if nonlethal) x2 +painful stare 2d6+3
Short Sword: attack +9  damage: 1d6 (+1 if nonlethal) 19-20/x2 + painful stare 2d6+3

Spellcasting:
Cantrips:
Prestidigitation, Mage hand, Message, Ghost sound, Detect magic, Dancing lights
Level 1: 5 slots
Beguiling gift(14), Sow thought(14), Vanish, Silent image, Charm person(14)
Level 2: 4 slots
Alter self, Placebo Effect, Silence(15), Suggestion(16)
Level 3: 2 slots
Clairaudience/Clairvoyance, Triggered Suggestion(17)

Class/Racial Features
Consummate Liar: +3bluff
Hypnotic Stare: swift action, impose a -2 will to a target within 30 feet
Knacks, Spells
Martial Weapon Proficiency
Painful Stare: free action, +3 damage and +2d6 if it her own
Mesmerist Trick: 6/day: Chain of Eyes, Fearsome Guise, Mesmeric Mirror(2images)
Towering Ego: add charisma to will saves, lose bonus when she can't provide the emotional component of her spells.
Dazzling Feint: Outmanuever-after succesful feint and attack gain +4 to acribatics to move through target and can move half speed as free action, Surprise Strike-after succesful feint and attack can make an iterative attack at -5 as a free action.
Bonus Feats
Manifold Trick: 2 tricks at a time but still only one per person.
Mental Potency: Increase by 1 the HD limit, the total number of HD and the number of creatures(greater than one) affected with enchantment or illusion spells.

Silver Tongued:   +2 bluff and diplomacy and can shift attitude up to 3 steps
Extra Feat
Favored Class Bonus, +2 to Towering Ego, +1 skill point

Random notez!

HP rolls
At 2018-04-29 20:38:42, Kathyan (uid: 58724) rolls: 6d8 Result: 21

I think I will end up using several pictures for her profile as she uses her Fearsome Guise trick to disguise herself, although ca also use her alter self spell as well (she will also use this to change gender as well). I was also hoping being able to work with both sides at risk of being defeated by any side as well. As Pavuka she would work for the rebels giving them passing information that will allow her to step higher and closer to Shiara but will try not to give any crucial information unless it is absolutely needed. As Daruka she will be helping the darkonians giving them the locations of rebels next strike or about any plan they might, it is expected that this might cause her having to fight fellow darkonians as she can't leave her position with the rebels.

OyabunKobold

Name: Sariff: Thief of the Void
Class(es): Rogue 4/ Sorcerer 3 Favored class: rogue 4 points in skills
Race: Beastbrood Tiefling
Allegiance/title: Darkan, Spellthief of the Darkon thieves den
Alignment: NE
Description: Le picture tells all
Fetishes: I shall refer to my Ons and offs
Dislikes: Again my Ons and offs say all here.

Backstory:

Childhood of the Demon

Sariff, born of merchant peasants in the grand city of Darkon, the middle of a older brother and younger sister. Part demonic feline, he was born with one great shame in his life; as a Hermaphrodite. Feeling less because of this, he hid it, giving himself to the world as a man, and working hard to remove any sign of his, defect. His family, quickly learned to refer to him by male pronouns, and to keep quiet about such things, less he fly into a rage. The hate, that the Darkon people had to endure during his childhood caused enough issue, with those prideful and racist Eulevians. It wasn't until later on in his youth, that he learned he would hold a greater role in things to come.

He had the great luck, to meet an ancient female Lich, while roaming around as a youth in his grand city. Having pleased Lady Amadethlia with his guile and charm enough to amuse her, she imparted him a bit of her years of Magical study, and experience, teaching Sariff how to work with his inner blood to bring about a force of will greater than that he thought prior. The time spent with the Baelnorn Lich was fruitful if not difficult, her magic was attuned better towards wizardry, and through years of use, flexible and vast. She imparted on him that his magic was a part of his blood something chaotic and wild that would need tamed if it ever were to be grasped. Another challenge to the young man. Years later they parted on good terms, Lady Amadethlia had other tasks to attend to that would not allow her time to, play, as she liked to call their Rigorous training sessions.

Adolescence of the Demon

During his youth to prove his worth, Sariff was prone to getting into fights. Growing up he was smaller, more lithe, than his schoolmates and other children. He used this to his advantage though, and weaved about their attacks. Taking Lady Amadethlia's many teachings to heart, he grew strong, he fought with all his being, and eventually, he killed in a fight. Blooded, but triumphant, the Tiefling boy blended into the crowds, and left without a trace from the scene, though he wasn't unseen. The Great thief lord of Darkon, had one of their men approach Sariff with a prospect. Join the Thieves den, and make money as their shadowblade, or join the many weak men and women who fed the rats of the sewers with their corpses. Sariff's decision was easy, he eagerly agreed to join and spent years being trained. It was painful, he left with bruises, blood, and broken bone. He learned though, and each fight got easier, each fight got quicker, Each fight got more deadly. He took to the shadows of Darkon, even met with the great Lord Darkon V himself, and took the occasional job from him. Killing was his life, be it with spell or blade, he took to it like a fish to water. He was the shark, in a sea of minnows, unseen till he wanted it, and deadly on the first strike.

During his later years, he even took up burglary. Stealing from those he felt had to much, or enticed him with their wealth. He thought little, of the men and women, who were once friends or family, that he stole from to get ahead. To him, weakness was intolerable, and so his acts showed just how above them he was. Flitting from shadow to shadow, he grew in the ranks of the thieves guild . Those who knew of him, called him murder, thief, and much nastier things behind his back. He didn't care, he had achieved one of his goals, he was not weak. It was a never-ending goal tough, there was always those out there stronger than him. This is why he turned his eyes to he theft of magical items and artifacts. Things that would bring him to greater fame, and greater power. So what, if he had to step on a few hands to get there?

He had no time for religions, nor any time for romance, during his adolescent years. Not to say he didn't enjoy the pleasures of the flesh, no, but romance was a weakness. To hold someone so close, or to hold some deity above himself, was something he found distasteful. He used that time to research more practical things, to do more practical acts. He drove his own destiny, not some arbitrary being. The only person, whom he held any kind of closeness to was Lady Amadethlia. It had been many years since he had been graced by her presence but now he had some magic of his own under his belt. Having found a teacher in the arts, to expand upon them in the Thieves den, he learned little things to assist him. Magical Detection, telekinetic hands, these tools only helped him in his pursuit of power. Besides, what good was a Spellthief without any spells?

Present Day

As an adult now he craves power, he craves the pleasure of wealth, the enjoyment of entertainment, and the excitements of the flesh. The people he beds, mean nothing to him. Merely trophies, too scared to speak up against him, to weak to be of notice. Now with the Death of Great Lord Darkon V, he looks to War-General Darkon VI, and hopes that he can follow the ambitious man to greater power. He knows what the world needs, a firm boot to the neck. This rebellion that has taken hold in his great lands, will be snuffed out. Sariff, Thief of the void will be sure to add his Rapier to that ledger. Peace is such a fleeting thing after all, all it takes is a little push and the treaty the War-General made will be for naught. At that time, Sariff must be ready. For his Magical blade hungers for blood, and he is all too pleased to sate it.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Sariff is a hermaphrodite. He uses Male descriptors and acts as a male since he is flat-chested but he does have a Working usable vagina. Not wanting to be thought of as weaker he hides this rather deftly and because he has a usable working penis as well most people don't look for the balls.
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Head of the thieves Den in Darkan and chief Assassin of the Darkan empire, He is also interested in being a rather strong magus.
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: Would probably capture said maiden to be sold off as a slave or kept as part of the Spoils of war.
Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 15 +2
Dex 19 +4
Con 10 +0
Int 13 +1
Wis 11 +0
Cha 20 +5

HP: 31 Armor Class: 18 CMD: 20 Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 30 ft.
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +5
Class/Racial Feats
Chosen Feats: Eschew Materials, Weapon finesse, Improved Familiar, Weapon Focus: Rapier, Fencing Grace
Traits: Sanguine Veteran, Armor Expert, Magical Knack: Sorcerer DB: Curious: Swamps, Plane of Shadow
Skills:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Acrobatics +9, Appraise +6, Bluff +10, Craft (alchemy) +6, Diplomacy +10, Disable Device +17, Escape artist +11, Fly +8, Knowledge (arcana) +8, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +6, Knowledge (local) +6, Knowledge (nature) +2, Linguistics +6, Perception +8, Profession (Herbologist) +4, Sleight of Hand +9, Spellcraft +7, Stealth +10, Survival +4, Use Magic Device +10
Equipment and items:
Handy Haversack, +1 Rapier, +1 Adaptive Composite shortbow (was a comp shortbow with str+2), 20 Cold iron arrows, 20 blunt alchemical silver arrows, +1 Studded Darkleaf armor, Pickpockets outfit, Familiar satchel, Spell Components Pouch, Thieves tools MW, Portable Alchemists Lab, Mess kit, Waterskin x2, Trail rations x14, Bedroll + blanket, Soap x2, 50 ft of Silk rope, Signal whistle, Crowbar, Folding pole, Dagger, Vial of acid x6, 3 gp, 6 sp, 9 cp. Total Weight: 37 lbs because of handy haversack
Attacks +1 Rapier +9 (1d6+1+4), +1 Rapier Sneak attack +9 (1d6+2d6+1+4), +1 Adaptive Composite Shortbow +9 (1d6+2+1) 20 Cold iron arrows/20 Blunt alchemical silver arrows,
Spellcasting
Cantrips:
Detect magic
Read magic
Spark
Mage hand
Prestidigitation
Grade 1:
Shield
Floating disc
Shocking Grasp
Identify

Random notez!
Mythweavers sheet may be found here

Post layout
[float=right][img padding=15 height=300]https://orig00.deviantart.net/af03/f/2012/075/4/a/tarasi_by_evelar-d4szkrs.jpg[/img][/float]
[hr]
[b][size=12pt][glow=#CC6600,2,300][font=verdana]Sariff[/font][/glow][/size][/b], [glow=#CC6600,2,300][i]Thief of the Void[/i][/glow]
[url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1569509]Character sheet[/url]
[hr]
[spoiler=Locational Info][size=8pt]
[color=#347C2C][b]Location[/b][/color]:
[u]People I'm speaking to[/u]:
[color=#7D0541][u]People in the room[/u][/color]:
[color=#F87217][b]Current mood[/b][/color]:
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Character stats]Hp: 31/31
Ac: 18 Flatfooted: 14 CMB: +6 CMD: 20 Fort +2, Ref +9, Will +5
Attacks: +1 Rapier +9 (1d6+1+4), +1 Rapier Sneak attack +9 (1d6+2d6+1+4), +1 Adaptive Composite Shortbow +9 (1d6+2+1) 20 Cold iron arrows/20 Blunt alchemical silver arrows,
Classes: Rogue lvl 4/ Sorcerer Lvl 3[/spoiler]
[hr]

This is where I post this is normal non speaking posting
[glow=#CC6600,2,300][font=verdana]This is how Sariff talks isn't it lovely[/font][/glow]
[glow=#CC6600,2,300][font=verdana][i]This is how Sariff thinks isn't it lovely[/i][/font][/glow]

[spoiler=OOC]OOC goes here much wow many woot[/spoiler]

Tag Codes
Sariff, Thief of the Void
[glow=#CC6600,2,300]Sariff, Thief of the Void[/glow]

Okay a Edited backstory now. I do hope this aligns closer with your thoughts.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Waldham

I like the picture for your character, Kathyan.

Hello, Deva.

QuoteNon core sourcebook allowed after DM-review.

So, no class from core sourcebook, is it right ? Did you authorize for a NPC ?

Will you use the rules for the rebellion from Hell's Rebels Adventure Path ?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Waldham on April 30, 2018, 01:34:39 AM
I like the picture for your character, Kathyan.

Hello, Deva.

So, no class from core sourcebook, is it right ? Did you authorize for a NPC ?

Will you use the rules for the rebellion from Hell's Rebels Adventure Path ?

Uhm... No idea wha that adventure path is and You can use core classes just fine, as you please.

Anywhoo, everyone, we seem to be getting ready to kick things off, I'll set up an ooc and a character sheet gathering thing soon.. in the exotic non-con area, unless the majority here feels extreme is more fitting.

The way this campaign will be run is I plan to generate an abundance of missions for both sides and use that as a sort of back-drop to 1on1 (or if you are daring, more than 1on1) fight-scenes with potential lewd outcomes.

Going to review the submitted characters soonish!

Roleplay Frog

Aaalright, characer approvaling stuff!:

Saniel:
Maybe shrink the pictur a little. :P
Storystuffs: I find a dissent between lore and character class, but you supplant it with forging-feats so is all good.
Also.. oh my, ravishing allies. *innocent Shiara blush*
Anyway. No need running about the camp with detect magic, Shiara can see magic at all times anyway. Detect alignment might be helpful though. :p
Overall, interesting character, not quite as strong in a combat, but if the rebels can provide some gold to her through missions she can strengthen them if not stopped, so she's less of an actor, more of a target.

Keep in mind Foresight from Divination speciality lets her act on the suprise round even if she failed the perception check and she's only flat-footed until she acts.

Funny, had a similiar idea with Shiara who can use her time-thief abilities to act out against suprises, actually she negates suprise attacks entirely.

ANYWAY! Character looks good, usual weakness of being poked with pointy things mages tend to have, Approved.

Pavuka Lebian
QuoteResult: 7, 1, 7, 1, 4, 1,
Total: 21
Also wondering if there was any chance I could reroll HP.  :3

At this point low-hp are becoming a theme. So I'ma say no. You still have the highest hp about so far.. somehow. :p
Lore and stuff: Darkon-agents have a tendency of being loyal directly to the supreme leader.. not that I mind. Supreme leaders need love too.. and makes my intro easier. Don't see how her name can be any joking matter. :P

Mechanics stuff: The TN is a good counter to alignment hunters.. and the reason I allowed it for both sides. Anyway. Geesh I'm sure I already had mesmerist players so I know you're basically all about the staring-contests.

I accept you wishing to be a double agent, if you're ready for the consequences. I'm ever so slightly wary about the starings, they can get quite painful, but you still gotta hit folks and, lacking allies as a double agent, that means it's all on you, so thats that.

Approved

Sariff: Thief of the Void
Another candidate for picture-shrinkage plz.
Lorestuff: It's Darkon. Your english is overall a bit too disjointled to make it through safely. It's certainly not unreadable but can use a bit of sorting out, grammar wise and, well, why did the vampire help him out, etc?
What's more concerning however, is that you don't seem to quite follow the storyline I present, going by the backstory, gotta put you on hold.

Please re-review your backstory and come back at me.

Everyone:
Definitly got enough characters already to get stuff rolling, but keep 'em coming! As I said, making an OOC and a character-roster soon.. but first.. a lil napping.
I do also need to write up another rebel that Shiara uses in addition to herself.. and if any of you want to play a Eulevian princess, they'll find a suprisingly skilled doppelganger has taken your place by the queens side.
I plan to have five threads, ooc, characters, Darkonian chat, Rebel Chat and Fun times for everyone as main thread. No snooping on Darkon stuff rebel scum /snooping on Loyalist stuff, vile invaders!

Some neat characters. Will be quite fun for me too to portray "All will bow before Darkon!" against. "For freedom and hope, we shall not falter!"

Anyway, I went ahead and began working on the campaign-skeleton, see here:

Link to the OOC

Link to the Character sheets, please post your approved characters here!

OyabunKobold

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Roleplay Frog

Name: Shiara Feyborn (Shay'ela Whiteleaf)
Class(es): Fighter 6(favored, +1 hp)(Archer)
Race: Elf
Allegiance/title:Rebels, presumed leader
Alignment: CN
Description:(If different from picture)
Fetishes: Corruption, enslavement, kinky bondage thingies happening to her, mind control, beasties, futas, exotic partners, impersonation.
Dislikes: Cruelty and painful stuffs.
Backstory:
Shayela Greenleaf is a talented archer in her own right, if 'lacking in caution' her confident, outgoing personality and extroversion as compared to the real Shiara's calm introversion make her the ideal false rebel leader, a role she bears with joy and in admiration of her idol, Shiara.

While the two share quite similiar looks and Shayela infact trained to become like Shiara, they could not be more different. Shayela grew up a happy middle child in a family of five, quite unusual for elves, she also grew up with a mind that lacked focus on things for more than a few brief moments, always troubling others.. a trouble she made up for with a winning, cheerful smile.

So far, none but the rebels inner circle actually knows that Shayela is little more than a mouth-piece, to hide the true mastermind from danger, but if she were to be captured or even enslaved by Darkon's forces the true Shiara would likely be forced to reveal herself.. and might very well show her 'gratitude' for what was done to her friend to whoever made had this sucess for the forces of the Grand General.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: She doesn't just admire Shiara, she's jealous. Somehow, none of her training can help her catch up to the Fey-woman...
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Realistically? Enslaved to Darkons forces, even if the rebellion is sucessful in driving them off...
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: Oh my gosh we gotta help 'em!

Str 14 +2
Dex 14 +4
Con 8 -1
Int 12 +1
Wis 6 -2
Cha 13 +1

HP: 36 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +6 Speed: 30 ft
Saving Throws: Fort 5 Ref 6 Will 0
Class/Racial Feats
+2 Dex and Int, -2 cons, immune to sleep, +2 vs enchantment effects, fleet footed: +2 initative, low light vision
Bonus feat IV, Hawkeye II, Trick shot(disarm at -4 with range of 30 ft), Expert Archer I

Chosen Feats: 7 total
Point blank shot, Rapid shot, Precise shot, Weapon focus(comp. Longbow) Weapon Specialization (comp longbow), Deadly aim, Elven Accuracy

Traits: (also, Drawbacks if applicable)
Skills:
Perception +5
Survival +4
Intimidate +8
Equipment and items:
23500 gold
Shocking Composite longbow +1 (8300)
Belt of physical might, Dex and str +2 (10000) -18300
Chain shirt(100) -18400
Escape ladder (4000) -22400
Potion of cure moderate wounds x3 (900) -23000
Average arrows x200 (10 gold) -23310
190 gold remaining.
Attacks
+12/+7 Composite Longbow (1d8 +1d6 shocking +6)
Max attacks: +8/+8/+3 Composite Longbow Manyshot

Random notez!

Roll Result: Deva rolled: 5d10
Comment: rebelchar hp
Result: 3, 6, 8, 1, 8,
Total: 26

Kathyan

Quote from: Deva on April 30, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
Pavuka Lebian
At this point low-hp are becoming a theme. So I'ma say no. You still have the highest hp about so far.. somehow. :p
Oh ok it's just that with so many 1s I just felt like it was worth giving it a try asking, at least I got lucky with the stats gen (guess I can't escape my bad luck on generating PCs, sigh, that's why I prefer point allocation and average hp :P )

And somehow?, with all others having con +0 while I got +2 and went for level 7?

Lore and stuff: Darkon-agents have a tendency of being loyal directly to the supreme leader.. not that I mind. Supreme leaders need love too.. and makes my intro easier. Don't see how her name can be any joking matter. :P
You don't? :P

Mechanics stuff: The TN is a good counter to alignment hunters.. and the reason I allowed it for both sides. Anyway. Geesh I'm sure I already had mesmerist players so I know you're basically all about the staring-contests.

I accept you wishing to be a double agent, if you're ready for the consequences. I'm ever so slightly wary about the starings, they can get quite painful, but you still gotta hit folks and, lacking allies as a double agent, that means it's all on you, so thats that.

Approved
Yeah alignment detecting spells would have been a pain if I went evil with few money.

And what do you mean I don't have allies, I have allies on both sides :P (who are also enemies on both sides too depending on the guise)
Still I can feint my way to striking with no allies.

Flying Tengu

Sorry, I'm finding creating a 6th or 7th level Pathfinder character really daunting right now, for some reason.

Let me see if the issue improves.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Kathyan on April 30, 2018, 01:23:32 PM
Oh ok it's just that with so many 1s I just felt like it was worth giving it a try asking, at least I got lucky with the stats gen (guess I can't escape my bad luck on generating PCs, sigh, that's why I prefer point allocation and average hp :P )

And somehow?, with all others having con +0 while I got +2 and went for level 7?
You don't? :P
Yeah alignment detecting spells would have been a pain if I went evil with few money.

And what do you mean I don't have allies, I have allies on both sides :P (who are also enemies on both sides too depending on the guise)
Still I can feint my way to striking with no allies.

I do the rolls to challenge players and make characters imperfect by choice. Anyway, if your score had been half the average I might have been persuaded, but yeah you still had enough...

QuoteSorry, I'm finding creating a 6th or 7th level Pathfinder character really daunting right now, for some reason.

Let me see if the issue improves.

It can be. Just create a base-class, paladin or barbarian, no fancy stuff, you can do fine. We all got fancy classes so far but pay with lower hitpoints and bab, so a 'mere' melee fighter might flat out outlive the fancy stuff, if build solidly. :P

Snake

So we're rolling up stats right here for it? I can do that. Sorry I haven't posted much; I've been busy with the stuff in the links in my siggy.

But I've got a few ideas floating around. I'll base it on what die I roll

edit: hmm ..15, 16, 10, 13, 9, 16

Not terrible.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Snake on April 30, 2018, 02:27:07 PM
So we're rolling up stats right here for it? I can do that. Sorry I haven't posted much; I've been busy with the stuff in the links in my siggy.

But I've got a few ideas floating around. I'll base it on what die I roll

edit: hmm ..15, 16, 10, 13, 9, 16

Not terrible.

It's ok. Must be rather hard for a snake to do a podcast, I mean, how do you work the equipment!

Snake

I'm very flexible! XD

That and I'm prepping for a convention in another month or so; but money's gotta be made!

Can I play a son or daughter of the Darkonian leader? Not a successor but still a part (like a bastard child maybe)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Snake on April 30, 2018, 02:49:39 PM
I'm very flexible! XD

That and I'm prepping for a convention in another month or so; but money's gotta be made!

Can I play a son or daughter of the Darkonian leader? Not a successor but still a part (like a bastard child maybe)

Well, all noodles are flexible! Imagine a stiff noodle..

What would your goal be in playing a child of Darkon?

Snake

Trying to prove oneself to their sire; or finding out the truth on it; perhaps starts on the good guys side then switches sides at some point?

Waldham

QuoteEveryone:
Definitly got enough characters already to get stuff rolling, but keep 'em coming!

I search about a character to propose you and I  ll post it.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Snake on April 30, 2018, 03:33:25 PM
Trying to prove oneself to their sire; or finding out the truth on it; perhaps starts on the good guys side then switches sides at some point?

I kinda like your premise, so I'll allow it. Will send you a pm on some things though. Darkon VI is a special case ofc.

QuoteI search about a character to propose you and I  ll post it.

Sounds good. Also, just because we'll likely need more, will make another rebel with:
Result: 4, 4, 2, 2,
Total: 10
Comment: rebelchar III
Result: 3, 6, 2, 4,
Total: 13
Result: 3, 2, 1, 4,
Total: 9
Result: 6, 6, 2, 6,
Total: 18
Result: 6, 1, 2, 3,
Total: 11
Result: 1, 2, 5, 1,
Total: 8
Result: 6, 3, 5, 1,
Total: 14

OHOHOHO now this you can start a party with. Time for a character I've been wanting to play for a while now then.. ^^

Snake

Alright. Please let me know today before 6 est; so I can work on it overnight after I go offline. I have all the books and information needed for the RP in a notepad file.

Roleplay Frog

Sariff the second go.:

QuoteThe hate, that the Darkon people had to endure during his childhood caused enough issue, with those prideful and racist Eulevians

Not the setting lore.

QuoteThe Great thief lord of Darkon

Darkon is a war-lord, not a thief. While Darkon V had a less.. expansive strategy, it is not a nation of thieves.

QuoteThis rebellion that has taken hold in his great lands, will be snuffed out.

Eulevir has been conquered and is rebelling. You are the invaders.

QuotePeace is such a fleeting thing after all, all it takes is a little push and the treaty the War-General made will be for naught.

It's not a treaty. It's a conquest in disguise. Darkon has won and now pretends there is a treaty and consent to gain the cooperation of the Eulevian populus, simple war-strategy.
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I'm just not convinced you understand the premise, which also means you would not understand partners roleplaying with you and vice versa.
I'm also not super fond of the coupling of misoginy and utter disrespect for any sexpartners, yes, it's ic, but it is strongly implied. Sorry for your wasted effort, but I don't think this is a good fit, overall.

Character Denied

OyabunKobold

Okay :3 understandable I guess I wasnt clear in places I needed to be.

Hope you have a good game though I might stalk it on occasion to watch the chaos go down.

Have fun everyone!  ;D

Roleplay Frog

Name: Myael Shadowsong
Class(es): Witch, Feytouched Hexer 7 (favored, + hp)
Race: Half-Elf
Allegiance/title: Rebels, Infiltrator
Description: Pretty much like the picture
Fetishes: Corruption, enslavement, kinky bondage thingies happening to her, mind control, beasties, futas, exotic partners, impersonation.
Dislikes: Cruelty and painful stuffs.
Backstory:
Not all elves are kind and harmless and good.. or require to be so, while still aiding the side of freedom and opposing Darkonian rule. Myael was such a case. While directing her magic primarly towards the foes of goodness it is most certainly not the holy magic some would prefer. Not that the dire times leave people much choice.

Where once she was a lewd outcast, an elf dabbling too far into darker kinds of magic since her very childhood, now she becomes a useful infiltrator and agent for the rebels, using the enemies desires against them. She's not the most powerful in direct combat, but rather dangerous, if allowed time to 'work' on her targets. She's also unusually lustful for an elf, with a particular taste for the feminine gender. Not that the expects anyone to turn the tables on her. That'd be awful!

She actually has little interest in the rebellion as a whole, but she does take offense to Darkons forces, for some reason or another, and does plan on 'recruiting' a more 'open minded' girlfriend from among their forces.. no one would mind, now, would they?

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Tried licking toad familiar once.. didn't.. have the proclaimed effects..
Where do you see your character in twenty years: Right here.. if you think about it, 20 years wouldn't change -where- I am, just how old I am..
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: Depends.. how beautiful are we talking and are there any witnesses?.. alright alright, rescue 'em..

Str 9 -1
Dex 14 +2
Con  12 +1
Int 11 --
Wis 10 --
Cha 22 +6

HP: 41 Armor Class: 12 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30 ft
Saving Throws: Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +5
Class/Racial Feats
Class
Familiar:Toad (+3 hp and scent, 2 dex and +1 armor class) Spellcasting, Symbiosis, Patron Spells(enchantment), Hex IV, DC 19, Hexes: Summers heat, Seduce, Cackle, Misfortune, Fairy wings 7 minutes/day

Racial
+2 Charisma, skill focus concentration, sleep immunity, +2 perception, +2 to saves vs enchantment, low light vision.

Chosen Feats:
Accursed Hex, Improved Initiative, Combat Casting

Traits: Focused mind, Elven reflexes
Skills:
Intimidate: 16
Concentration: 16

Equipment and items:
Headband of Alluring Charisma (4000)
Belt of Mighty Constitution (4000)
Robe of Needles (1000)
Anatomy doll (1000) (No relation between these last two items.)

Attacks
Last resort, poke them with an icy dagger +4, (1d4 +1d6 frost, 19-20 x2)

Spellcasting Per day: 4/6/5/3/2 DC: 16 + spellgrade
Usually Memorized:
0: Arcane mark, Light, Detect magic, Message
1: Adhesive spittle, Bouncy body, Cheetah's sprint, Icycle dagger, Invisible servant, Alter self
2: Cure moderate wounds, Detect thoughts, Glitterdust, Summon Swarm, Unnatural lust,
3: Prehensile hair, Pain strike, Swarm of Frogs
4: Black Tentacles, Masochistic shadow

Random notez!

Result: 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 5,
Total: 18

Snake

Name: Akame Nightwind
Class(es): Sorcerer 7; FCB: +1Hp/+1 Skill Rank (due to feat)
Race: Half-elf?
Allegiance/title: Neutral (Starts on Rebel's side)
Description: Largely similar to picture
Fetishes: Prison rape, Forced Bestiality, Light Torture/ To others: Fem-dom, mild torture
Dislikes: Permanent physical scarring, Scat, Watersports, Vore (doubtful it'd come up but i'm putting it in anyway), death / All that's already listed
Backstory: It needs to be stated that Akame doesn't know her father and has few memories of her mother. Akame was only told that her mother escaped from Darkon before she was born through a combination of spell-use, confidants and sheer dumb luck. She was raised by some of her mother's closest friends after she was left with them around the age of 5 or so with no explanation of why. Her half-elven traits and slower maturation made her feel like she'd always be small. She was treated well like any other half-elf would be, Akame was always a little withdrawn; maybe a bit envious of how other kids had wonderful relationships with their birthparents. Not to say her own life was bad, just it was something she noticed more and more. She looked nothing like her foster parents; having dark hair and more human features than they did. She tapped into a unique ability to talk to birds, not all birds; just ravens for some reason. Several of them formed a small flock of about 3-4 individuals that accompanied her everywhere.

As she began to grow; reaching physical maturity a while after all of her human counterparts were all fully grown adults. Akame felt like she was always going to remain behind the humans, even if they did treat her in a friendly way. It was around this particular time she began to experience strange feelings in her body; dark, ominous and sometimes frightening dreams of screams, violence, bloodshed. Which would trigger her to awaken only to be horrified by the sight of her left arm that'd transmuted into a large black and red fleshed demon's claw, it would fade away and return to normal once she calmed down; but left her confused.

This was also the signal of manifesting magical powers; displaying all of the signs like altering candles so that their flames were an inky black with a bloodred heart, or causing pure clear water to turn dark and began to look as if blood had been dripped into it. This would ultimately result in her being thought of as "dangerous" by her foster parents, whom had no experience dealing with the seemingly evil taint, and asked to leave but not before being properly supplied for the best possible chance. Alone in the world again, feeling unwelcomed wherever she wandered due to her increasing instability thanks to the damned energies she carried. Akame didn't know what she was supposed to do.  Until she found the rebellion, where she joined them to have a place to belong.

Even within the rebel forces she still has angry, violent urges toward bloodshed. How she deals with it may end up being problematic though.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone  to know: That she talks to ravens (she tries to do it in private when she can)
Where do you see your character in twenty years: No clue. She's determined to use that demon claw of hers to carve a name for herself in the world, morality be damned
Your character sees a beautiful, helpless maiden, they: Ignore her; she's useless.
Ability Scores: Str: 10 (+0); Dex: 18 (+4); Con: 13 (+1); Int: 15 (+2); Wis: 10 (+0); Cha: 18 (+4)

short version character sheet

Racial Benefits: +2 Cha; Lvl 4: +2 Dex. Languages known: Common, Elven, Abyssal, Draconic. Elven Immunities (Immune to sleep and +2 vs enchantments); Adaptability (Stealth); Keen Senses; Low-Light Vision; Elf Blood; Blended Vision (replaces Multitalented, requires low-light vision) Darkvision 60'; Speak with Ravens|
Traits: Elven Reflexes; Magical Knack (Bull's Strength)
HD: 7d6+14 (48 Hp Total using averages if allowed)
AC: 10 +4 Dex + 1 Deflection = (AC: 15)
Total Attack Modifiers: +3 Melee/ +7 Ranged or Finesse
Total Saves: +5/+6/+5
Skills: Acrobatics +8; Bluff +10; Intimidate +11; Knowledge (Arcana) +12; Knowledge(Planes) +8; Perception +9; Spellcraft +8; Stealth +14
Feats: Fast Learner (+1 hp/+1 Skill rank per level); Weapon Finesse; Skill Focus (Knowledge: Arcana); Empower Spell, Great Fortitude, Eschew Materials

Class Abilities: Sorcerer

Spellcasting (Inf/7/7/5 per day) (DC: 17 +spell level)
Cantrips
Bloodline: Abyssal
Bloodline Powers:  Claws (1d6 magic; 2 attacks) (instead of 3+cha mod can I just have them toggle on and off with an infinite duration?)
Demon Resistances: Resist Electricity 5; +2 vs Poison

Spells Known: 0-lvl: Light, Prestidigitation, Jolt, Mage Hand, Spark, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound
1st Level: Mage Armor, Grease, Vanish, Burning Hands, Charm Person
2nd Lvl: Mirror Image, Levitate, Scorching Ray
3rd lvl: Summon Monster III, Haste

Equipment & Inventory

Weapons: Claw attacks: (2) 1d6 magic; Dagger 1d4- 19-20/x2- 10'; Light Crossbow 1d8- 19/x2- 80'
Rings: of Feather Fall, Of Protection +1
Hands: Gloves of Recon
Cloak/Shoulders: Cloak of Elvenkind
Wrists: Sleeves of Many Garments

Sorcerer's Kit (Backpack, Bedroll, Flint/Steel, Iron Pot, Mess Kit, Soap, (5) Rations, Waterskin, 50' Rope)
(2) Sacks
(3) Healing Potions (CLW)
Grooming Kit
Chronicler's Kit (Map Case, (2) ink vials, (2) Ink pens, (10) Sheets of paper, (2) Blank Journals; 20' Measuring cord)
Bandolier (worn as a belt)
String/Twine
Traveler's Clothes

Roleplay Frog

Akame:

Lorewise: Is maturation a word? Hrmnn... *shrug*
Anyway, before I wanna go on I gotta assume she wasn't raised in Eulevir, because that's a kingdom filled with elves and open to half-elves so the growing up slow thing would not have troubled her there.

Human tormentors? Ok, you'll have to elaborate a bit more for me before I dig deeper into this character. Where was she that she was tormented? I get what you're going for, but you're basically establishing a place outside of both Darkon and Eulevian jurisdiction, and thats fine, but you'll have to elaborate a bunch more here.

Also, what methods of the rebellion would she disagree with, out of curiosity?

Overall, not opposed, but I want more details on.. details before I go on here. To put it simple, considering who'd have been looking for her, in my mind-cannon, only Eulevir had the power to deter Darkonian agents, Eulevians are if not elves themselfs, rather tolerant of half-elves, so..

Mister Ugly

Hey Frog that used to be Deva!!

Does the queen have a last name...kinda important for a princess to know this!
I am to the point of needed that last bit!!

Should have her posted later to day...sorry been very busy with real life!

<MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...