Tifa Locked my heart. (M for Tifa; All partners welcome!)

Started by GanonDwarf, May 08, 2020, 08:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

I just beat the FF7 remake, and loved it. And throughout the game I fell madly in love with Tifa Lockheart. Before I liked her for her looks, and that one scene in advent children. Now playing a full game with her in it, I’ve grown to appreciate her even more.  So below is a list of ideas I want to play where my partner (Hopefully the person reading this) will be playing the role of Tifa.  Your gender does not matter, as long as you can play a good Tifa I’ll be happy.  I try to match my partner, but I want some detail in posts.  I’ll separate my ideas into Consensual and Non-consensual.  Thanks for taking the time to look at this thread!

Consensual Ideas

The newest member of avalanche!
A new member joins the cause to save the planet. And is drafted into Barret’s group. A spunky young gun who is trying to find his purpose in life. Throughout the adventure my Oc and Tifa sort of fall for each other all while saving the world! This would be a fun adventure RP.  We could follow the plot of the game, or go our own way!

Abs make the heart grow fonder.
Tifa’s got a great set of abs, and she enjoys working out to relief tension.  The gym inside Wall Market is a great place to work out. Tifa who has had a stressful day goes there to unwind and burn off some energy. There she meets a young man who’s trying his best to work out, but lacks the skill. Tifa takes some pity on him and gives him some tips and a work-out romance is formed!

NC Ideas
Coreno won.
Tifa on her way to Corneo’s to try and get some information for avalanche. Cloud and Aeirth try to catch up, but they’re too late. Corneo already took Tifa into his bedroom, and thanks to some strength-negating materia she can’t fight back. Eventually Corneo breaks her into a wonderful wife for himself.

Clouded judgement
Based on a doujin I read. A jealous man sees Tifa and Cloud kissing before Cloud leaves for a long mission. The man uses a Materia to hypnotize Tifa into thinking he’s Cloud coming home early.  Fucks her under that pretense, and even gets to stop using condoms. When she declares she’s pregnant a few days later he drops the disguise and reveals he’s just a random stranger. And continues to have his way with Tifa. Cloud eventually coming back to a pregnant Tifa being fucked silly.

These are the ideas so far, but if you have any of your own feel free to share! And you can always add to the above ideas! Thanks for reading!
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!