News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round Four (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, April 21, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella

Fleur Morisson

~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

Snickerz

Blythe

Fleur Morisson

(Well done Blythe, for seemingly being the only one fighting the male corner right now..)
~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Blythe

Quote from: Fleur Morisson on June 28, 2013, 07:13:12 PM
(Well done Blythe, for seemingly being the only one fighting the male corner right now..)

Falstaff, TheLegionary, and cptBacon have been around fighting the good fight, too. :P

Stella

Snickerz

Quote from: Blythe on June 28, 2013, 07:43:17 PM
Falstaff, TheLegionary, and cptBacon have been around fighting the good fight, too. :P

And they did a great job too. :-) You all gained a bit of ground.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Blythe

Quote from: Snickerz on June 28, 2013, 07:51:05 PM
And they did a great job too. :-) You all gained a bit of ground.

:D I know. Some part of me wants to run off and recruit more men to post here to gain even more ground. But that would be most un-chivalrous of me.  :P

Snickerz

I tried that a few days ago, didn't work to well. :-(

Oreo

-848 Distractions are better. Blythe looks like a yummy Oreo costume. I have to stop and stare every time I post.

Blythe

*Bly contemplates enjoying a perfectly sweet Oreo  8-) *

Snickerz

Oreo

-849 Indeed. Makes me want to wander the woods at midnight. (looks like woods to me)

Graundur

Oreo

Graundur

Blythe

Oreo

Stella