I can't get enough games.... *sighs*

Started by PhoenixBlaze, September 28, 2006, 10:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixBlaze

Since my delightful come back to elliquiy I am pleased with what I have managed so far, but just can't seem to get enough action around here, so just indulge if interested pm me please for more info. This is good for any newbies looking for games, or even the seasoned pro come one and all.

1. Lips of an Angel - This is one is still incomplete, and haven't worked out all the details. To sum it up Ronald all his life as never had to work hard for affection from women, and seems to have all any man could possible want. He has indulged himself the most gorgeous women, but finds the tables finally turn when one day a pretty, yet slightly weird and nerdy woman catches his eye. He slowly finds himself drawn to her, and eventually falls in love. But is there more to this woman than meets the eye, and wait is there instore for him. Setting, and a twist of which I have no idea what could go in this to make it better, but will wait to see if anyone is interested first.

2. Trapped! - This ladies and gentlemen is based in the future actually space on other planets. but does have a fantasy feel to it since none of the places actually exist. Basically interstellar bounty hunters with an insatiable need to catch criminals, who are rebels of the government and seek to make life miserable for the other citizens. With the governments help, Logan a veteran bounty hunter and his partner Stacey, devise a way to catch their arch nemesis, and their highest paying wanted criminals through sexual means. It involves many people and would not only lure them but most likely other sick and twisted people throughout the system. But will the two stick their plan to just catch only who they seek?, or will they get caught up in their own desires, and thoughs of their clients and turn out into one crazy sexual overdrive for anyone with a sick enough mind.

3. Nonconsensual Kink - This is my friends involes black mail and a little slavery to those who enjoy such things. A handful of gentlemen who work for the yakuza in modern tokyo find themselves in debt to some high ranking people. One night all are conered about the city and have the shit beat out of them, then given a choice to make things right or else they will be sleeping with the fishes. Basically the yakuza along with some government officials and a widely know dominatrix get together and come up with an idea to lure virgins, through black mail and sometimes all out slavery to get trained by the gentlemen in debt, to meet some of the sickest and hardest to please sexual clients in the city. By doing this they work off their debt and get their sexual needs met as well. If you don't like the name or something else pm me and we can work something out.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.