Bad End Company II: Futanari Edition (Pathfinder, XCOM, awesome) (closed)

Started by Autocad, July 09, 2014, 07:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson

Im gona be out at a game pretty much all day. will bring my laptop with me and try to write up a character sheet and some story stuffs.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Ershin

Hmm. Actually since the book containing the finished version of the Swashbuckler is only two weeks away which may mean rebuilding or changing the character when it comes out to match the actual rules, I think I'm going to change my class choice to an Oracle with the (morning) Wood mystery. The sheet itself is pretty much done apart from items. No need to buy armour or weapons due to revelations, so unless there's more than six combats in a day I'm pretty much set as far as that goes (apart from the weapon itself not being magical, but whatever), and a background should be completed by the end of the day.
http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=13656

Since we have 16,000 gold to spend, I was wondering if I may use 25 gold on a scroll of Enlarge Person and 3625 gold on a scroll of permanency (1125 for the spell itself, 2500 for the cost to affect Enlarge Person)? I just had an image in my head of an eleven foot tall Tiefling with appropriately sized sexy bits - Of course if this seems a bit too silly or outlandish for the game I'll be happy enough to go without.

Oh, and rolls for the potential benefit of the Fiendish Heritage feat to replace the Darkness spell-like ability;
At 2014-08-02 07:37:40, Bad End (uid: 2076) rolls: 1d100 Result: 25 - 25 You gain acid resistance 5.
At 2014-08-02 07:37:49, Bad End (uid: 2076) rolls: 1d100 Result: 19 - 19 You gain a Swim speed of 30 feet.
At 2014-08-02 07:37:57, Bad End (uid: 2076) rolls: 1d100 Result: 73 - 73 You can use minor image 3 times per day as a spell-like ability.

Really wish I'd rolled a 9 or 100, haha. Can't think which of the three is more useful. Minor image for flavour maybe?

Ironwolf85

debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Bibliophilia

Chulanowa

Well, if Ershin's not going to use it, I'm gonna hop on that Swashbuckler train. I doubt the class will get too much revision between now and book release, and if it does, eh, I'll just rearrange my tinkertoys.

Claimed! *Dashes off to begin putting it all together*

Ironwolf85

mythweavers is just giving me an entry with no sheet to fill out.

Bibliophilia

Bibliophilia

I am tossing my hat in this ring.  Once Chula gets his character made, I'll have him help me make mine.  -snickers.-

Ironwolf85

Finally figured out a way to do Malia.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=977744

In terms of Futa it comes from her armor which was modified by the invaders to be sexually adaptable.
She's pretty much going to be a heavy tank thanks to her ghost bonus to AC and heavy armor.
Also ghost touch took a heavy toll on her starting gold (2000 per item out of 16000 starting gold at level 6) starting gold but is so worth it, later she'll pick up the ghost warrior special power, but she's gotta wait till level 9.
Also she has the crown of swords, haversack, her weapon is a smaller version of an earthbreaker because it's the closest thing I can find to the mace from her pic.

Adult pics are spoilered

Steamdriver

Hey Autocad, are you still looking for another player? If so I would like to join. Most likely a Cavalier, samuri or monk.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

Ironwolf85

Steamdriver

Thank you iron wolf, I saw the campaign feat of "Death by Snu Snu," had to add that to the monks unarmed damage.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

vin26m

Venis, Female Elf Cleric of Calistria 6

Venis was originally making her living as a courtesan and mistress to various wealthy scholarly nobles before being abducted by, raped by, and experimented on by the outsiders.  A devout follower of Calistra, her goal in life is to please the goddess of trickery, lust and revenge in order to gain the powers needed to take vengeance upon the outsiders for what they did to her against her will.

As a member of the company, she is less useful as a combatant and more helpful both buffing her party members with luck and providing them with information.

NSFW Full Image

Hero Lab Stat Block

Venis
Female Elf Cleric of Calistria 6
CN Medium humanoid (elf)
Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +4
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex)
hp 39 (6d8+6)
Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +9; +2 vs. enchantments
Immune sleep
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.

Melee
dagger +7 (1d4+3/19-20)
longspear +7 (1d8+4/×3)
unarmed strike +7 (1d3+3 nonlethal)
whip +7 (1d3+3 nonlethal)

Ranged
sling +5 (1d4+3)

Special Attacks
channel positive energy 3/day (DC 13, 3d6)

Spell-Like Abilities (CL 6th; concentration +8)
1/day—comprehend languages, detect magic, detect poison, read magic

Domain Spell-Like Abilities (CL 6th; concentration +12)
At will—lore keeper
7/day—bit of luck
6 rounds/day—remote viewing

Cleric Spells Prepared (CL 6th; concentration +12):
3rd—
locate object,
speak with dead Domain (DC 17),
stone shape,
summon monster III

2nd—
detect thoughts Domain (DC 16),
grace [APG],
lesser restoration,
silence (DC 16),
summon monster II

1st—
comprehend languages Domain,
divine favor,
magic stone,
sanctuary (DC 15),
summon monster I

0 (at will)—
create water,
detect magic,
light, read
magic

Domains Knowledge, Luck

--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 16, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 10

Base Atk +4; CMB +7; CMD 18

Feats
Combat Casting,
Run,
Uncanny Concentration[UM],
Warrior Priest[UM]
Death by Snu-Snu[Campaign]

Traits
dangerously curious,
warrior of old

Flaws
erogenous zones

Skills
Acrobatics +1 (+5 to jump with a running start),
Appraise +5,
Diplomacy +4,
Heal +8,
Knowledge (arcana) +5,
Knowledge (dungeoneering) +5,
Knowledge (engineering) +5,
Knowledge (geography) +5,
Knowledge (history) +5,
Knowledge (local) +5,
Knowledge (nature) +5,
Knowledge (nobility) +5,
Knowledge (planes) +5,
Knowledge (religion) +5,
Linguistics +5,
Profession (courtesean) +8,
Sense Motive +8,
Spellcraft +5,
Use Magic Device +5

Languages Abyssal, Celestial, Common, Elven

SQ
aura,
good fortune (1/day),
variant channeling (luck variant channeling)

Other Gear
dagger,
longspear,
sling,
whip

--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Aura (Ex)
The Cleric has an aura corresponding to his deity's alignment.

Bit of Luck (7/day) (Sp)
Target takes the higher of 2d20 for a d20 roll.

Cleric Channel Positive Energy 3d6 (3/day, DC 13) (Su) Positive energy heals the living and harms the undead; negative has the reverse effect.

Cleric Domain (Knowledge)
Granted Powers: You are a scholar and a sage of legends. In addition, you treat all Knowledge skills as class skills.

Cleric Domain (Luck)
Granted Powers: You are infused with luck, and your mere presence can spread good fortune.

Combat Casting
+4 to Concentration checks to cast while on the defensive.

Comprehend Languages (1/day) (Sp)
With Intelligence 11+, cast Comprehend Languages once per day.

Detect Magic (1/day) (Sp)
With Intelligence 11+, cast Detect Magic once per day.

Detect Poison (1/day) (Sp)
With Intelligence 11+, cast Detect Poison once per day.

Elven Immunities - Sleep You are immune to magic sleep effects.

Good Fortune (1/day) (Ex)
As an immediate action, reroll a die before result is known. Must take 2nd roll.

Lore Keeper (At will) (Sp)
By touch, learn about a creature with a Knowledge check result of 25.

Low-Light Vision
See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.

Luck Variant Channeling (±2 Sacred)
Bonus to one roll/penalty on all rolls

Read Magic (1/day) (Sp)
With Intelligence 11+, cast Read Magic once per day.

Remote Viewing (6 rounds/day) (Sp)
Use clairvoyance/clairaudience as a spell-like ability.

Run
Run 5x your speed in light/medium armor or 4x speed in heavy armor and keep Dex when running.

Uncanny Concentration
Don't make concentration checks for violent movement, gain a +2 bonus on all other concentration checks

Warrior Priest
+2 on concentration checks when casting defensively or grappling.

Green Goo Theory

Seems different. Never tried anything like this before though.  Anyone taking a Psion? 
Coming soon...

Re Z L

A&A

Steamdriver

By the way if MadJackle still need someone to show them the basics I'm willing to.

Autocad

QuoteSince we have 16,000 gold to spend, I was wondering if I may use 25 gold on a scroll of Enlarge Person and 3625 gold on a scroll of permanency (1125 for the spell itself, 2500 for the cost to affect Enlarge Person)? I just had an image in my head of an eleven foot tall Tiefling with appropriately sized sexy bits - Of course if this seems a bit too silly or outlandish for the game I'll be happy enough to go without.

Oh, and rolls for the potential benefit of the Fiendish Heritage feat to replace the Darkness spell-like ability;
At 2014-08-02 07:37:40, Bad End (uid: 2076) rolls: 1d100 Result: 25 - 25 You gain acid resistance 5.
At 2014-08-02 07:37:49, Bad End (uid: 2076) rolls: 1d100 Result: 19 - 19 You gain a Swim speed of 30 feet.
At 2014-08-02 07:37:57, Bad End (uid: 2076) rolls: 1d100 Result: 73 - 73 You can use minor image 3 times per day as a spell-like ability.

Go head with permanent enlarge person!

As for abilities, rolling sucks, go ahead and pick the one you want from 1-99.

QuoteAlso she has the crown of swords, haversack, her weapon is a smaller version of an earthbreaker because it's the closest thing I can find to the mace from her pic.

Earth breaker is a two-handed weapon, can't use that and a shield.

QuoteHey Autocad, are you still looking for another player? If so I would like to join. Most likely a Cavalier, samuri or monk.

Go ahead and make an application, there seems to be a fair amount of interest now so I will be cutting off applications sometime soon.

Green Goo Theory

Coming soon...

Bibliophilia

I'm making up a Skinwalker Barbarian.  I'll get my application to you soon, Autocad.  Either tonight or tomorrow night.

Steamdriver

Actually I will be mixing the monk idea with the psychic warrior psionic class. It is a martial psion though so you know beforehand.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Steamdriver on August 03, 2014, 07:50:36 PM
Actually I will be mixing the monk idea with the psychic warrior psionic class. It is a martial psion though so you know beforehand.

You using a Monk (or any sort of unarmed build at all) was the whole reason I wasn't using the Meditant Psychic Warrior instead. 

On that note this may take longer than I thought.  I've used 3.5 Psionics but PF changed a lot of stuff.  More than I thought they did.  Going to have to relearn it. 
Coming soon...

Re Z L

Erina Sunflower

The Angelkin was something of a blessing to the Sarenrae temple.  A foundling delivered to the clerics she grew up  among the worshipers of Sarenrae and found herself being raised up as a Paladin when she was just past puberty.  She had only just barely begun her training before the strange extradimensional beings appeared and raided the poorly defended temple.  Captured near the beginning of the invasion she was experimented upon, her own Outsider status being a curiosity to the aliens.  Her clitoris was teased and toyed with and manipulated which caused it to grow and grow until she became perhaps one of the earliest of the Futanari.  Her whole body was nearly turned into one giant erogenous zone and her libido was enhanced beyond the limits a normal human could withstand and still maintain their sanity.

When she was rescued it took her weeks to recover, but the scars on her psyche and the remnants of unbridled lust still boiled deep within her.  She vowed to help however she could once she had finished her Paladin training.  Even her devotion to Sarenrae was perverted into a secret lust for her goddess, her dawn meditations as the sun rises up over the horizon to commune with her deity to gain the magic of Sarenrae's realm a test of her resolve to not simply masturbate furiously as she bathes nude in the sunlight.

She hoped to control herself once the evils had seemed to vanish from their realm, but the feelings never quite left, and now that they've returned she seeks to bring justice to their door once again and ensure no one is forced to suffer the same fate as her.
A&A

Steamdriver

I actually plan to be armed with a polearm, glaive most likely, and use unarmed combat through imp. unarmed combat for anything that gets within 5 feet