Timber Falls- female for male

Started by LittleKitten, December 12, 2014, 04:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

Timber Falls is located high in the mountain range, far beyond the normal hiking trails. Its considered deserted, since its so difficult to reach. I play a beautiful hiker who's traveling with her boyfriend. Some how we become lost and wander off the trails, we keep traveling, hiking towards the sound of water. We find the falls and a lone cabin. Its in good condition, well kept and cared for but no ones home. We decide to spend the night there, to wait for someone to come home.

Your character has lived his entire life up on that mountain, cut off from civilization. You live with your father and your mother and this is the only life you've ever known. Your parents have promised you that god will provide a bride for you. When you find me sleeping in your bed you believe that I am that bride. My boyfriend is killed in front of me and I go to my wedding gaged and bound.

*NOTE* I intend for this role play to be incredibly creepy. I see your character as wanting me and wanting to be gentle but not understanding how I can resist. To you god's word is every thing and you and your parents have taken it upon yourselves to teach me to be a good god fearing wife.