F seeking F for fairy tale based roles

Started by ready4roleplay, August 25, 2011, 11:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ready4roleplay

This is a roleplay I thought up earlier today it has a bunch of other previous ideas I kind of mushed all together.  It's a "Cinderella" based idea but nothing like Disney would think of. :)

I am looking for a female to play the role with.  It's a detailed story line and some of the details can be altered or changed. I see the role going in multiple ways.  Please PM me if you are interested and we can talk details!  Okay, here it is!

The background of the story is similar to the typical Cinderella story - a man with a young daughter (Elle) married a woman with two young daughters.  Both of the woman's daughters were older than the man's daughter.  Here's where the first twist comes in - the man and the woman end up having a daughter of their own a few years later when Elle is five years old.  Years later, he dies and leaves Elle in care of his wife.  She and her older daughters immediately begins mistreating Elle, forcing her to do all the household labor, berating her, and leading her to believe she is worthless and ugly.  Her younger sister, however, adores Elle and takes up for her whenever possible.  Even though her mother and older sister try to keep her from being close to Elle it doesn't succeed.  When Elle turns 15, her step mother accuses her of some horrible things and threatens to call the cops on Elle and having her thrown into a group home.  Though Elle is innocent, she runs away, scared.  I want the story to pick up 8 years down the road when the half-sisters reconnect.  This could go a couple ways....

1) Elle could now be a semi-alcoholic exotic dancer and the sister runs into her either:
   a) by getting a job in the club just because she likes to dance and flirt
   b) by coming to the club one night with friends for fun

Either the sister could have been seeking Elle out or it could happen just by chance.  But Elle wouldn't recognize her sister since she was a little girl when she last saw her and the sister has done a lot of growing up.  The sister can tell Elle still has low self esteem and wants to make friends with her (either by telling her who she is or not) and help Elle see how valuable she is.

All in all, it will be a story about the two of them getting to know each other, falling in love or beginning a much more intimate relationship than sisters normally do, and the struggle each of them would have with that. PM me if you are interested!
Taken

ready4roleplay

Please do not post in this thread, PM me instead... Thanks in advance

So this idea I got in part from The Little Mermaid:

Arielle, or Ari, as she is known to friends is spending a weekend in New Orleans for Mardi Gras.  While there, her friends dare her to go to a so called crazy voodoo witch who could predict her future/make her dreams come true.  Ari is of course skeptical of the woman but decides just for the hell of it she will do it....

So in goes Ari to talk to the Voodoo witch and their conversation begins.  Ari is quite amused at the Voodoo witch and snickers a few too many times to the woman's liking before the woman tells Ari to either tell her what she wants or gets out. 

Ari: "okay... fine. I want to fall in love, in real true love.   Head over heels, love at first sight love..... Can you do that?"  She asks with a smirk.

"Ah, love... what everyone asks for... Tell me, girl. Just how do you think you can fall in love at first sight? Hmmm?"

Ari shrugs.... "I'll just know.  When I look at that person, I will feel it.. all the way down to my soul... I just want to be in awe... you know... blown away..... just.... just..."

"Speechless?" The woman suggests.

Ari just nods, and snickers "yeah, that... that's how I will know."

The woman just cackles, blows some glitter towards Ari and then waves her away, "Your wish is my command, dearie."

Once Ari gets back outside, she has her friends laughing so hard they are in tears as she mocks the 'crazy' lady.  The girls enjoy their weekend and then go home, Ari thinks nothing more of the lady until 3 years later.  By now Ari has successfully finished college and is running her own web designing company.  It's still small but thanks to friends, and friends of friends of friends, she's able to make a decent living.  She loves what she does and being able to be her own boss, setting her own hours.  Today, it's a particularly nice day out and she decides to go for a walk from her downtown condo to the coffee shop on the corner.  She's not really paying attention to where she is going because for a moment she's distracted by a cabbie arguing with a man standing on the street.  After snickering over the spat, she looks forward again and sees a woman that stops Ari dead in her tracks.  The woman seems slightly older than Ari and is just gorgeous.  Ari, being one who's always been quite bold immediately makes a move to  go tell the woman so.  Fixated on the woman, Ari doesn't even notice the man walking beside the woman and ends up crashing into him and embarrassingly falling backwards after knocking his iced coffee all over his white shirt.  Before she can apologize and as she stands, the woman asks her if she is okay as the man begins to berate her.  Ari turns first to the woman to answer her question but as she opens her mouth to speak, nothing comes out.... and so she realizes two things 1.  The crazy voodoo lady really did curse her and 2. this woman was the love of her life.

So obviously, I am looking for the woman Arielle sees to write this out with, to see if Ari can get the woman to fall for her even while being mute.  If interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss more details. :)