Exotic Dancer Boy M/M {VAN & NC}

Started by Pixilicious, May 06, 2009, 11:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

I have been interested in doing a plot that would be involving two males.  I would like the setting to be modern day, and it would be a major plus if the two males were bisexual characters so that they would be able to interact with each other as well.  I don't particularly care if it is a female playing the males, but I would like the role of the male that is the dancer in this plot.

I was thinking that possibly, my character could have a bit of a side job, as an exotic dancer in a club that this other man tends to frequent.  He has danced for him before and thought that the only place he would see this man as at the club that he works at. 

However, fate had other plans.  His father is a wealthy business executive, and has many colleagues.  When he comes home from dinner one night, the dancer finds that, there, sitting at the dining room table are the man that he danced for at the club.  It turns out that this man is the son of his father's colleague.

The other man recognizes the dancer immediately and choose not to say anything, but when they are alone, the man decides to toy with the dancer.  He end up blackmailing the dancer for a short time, promising that he won't tell the dancer's family what he's been doing if the dancer does what he says.  But, as time goes on, the man blackmailing the dancer, finds himself slowly starting to fall in love with the dancer, which makes it harder for him to keep on doing what he is doing to him.

But the thing is, can the dancer look past what the other man has already done to him, and learn to love him as well?

If anyone is interested in this, please let me know either in this thread or by PMing me!  Thanks!

~Pixi Kisses~
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

The Dark Raven

*giggles madly*  Oh the things my brain does to me.  I'd like to yak at you about it in messengers after i get these case notes done. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Pixilicious

Oh my....*shakes head, laughing and braces herself for the fallout*
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class