News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Getting Back Into Things

Started by Hunter Phoenix, January 23, 2015, 03:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter Phoenix

Ok so I've been out of the game for a while now and I've recently decided that I need to get back in. So if you are looking for an RP partner or wanting someone to come join an RP group then by all means hit me up. I'm open to most ideas, but please don't send anything orientated around tv shows or games, I've dabbled with them before and found them limiting, so something original and broad would be fantastic and I would happily sink my teeth into it.

My preferred genres are Fantasy and Cyberpunk but I am willing to branch out into others as well. I love a challenge and I love shaping up characters to fit scenarios and put them through the grinder if that is what is needed.

So please by all means drop messages in here, or inbox me about ideas and we can throw them around and see whether we are RP compatible.

Looking forward to hearing from y'all
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

DarknessBorne

I'll keep you shortlisted for when I get approved. 
Currently OPEN to new RPs.

Sir Percival the Gallant

Hey, I'd be interested potentially as well.

One idea I had when I saw this was something set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe: maybe something like some Imperial troops on campaign in the Wastes of Chaos, who are amongst the lone survivors of an ambush on their battalion and who must retreat back through treacherous terrain back to a fort, or perhaps even the borders of the Empire itself. It would be in the spirit of Xenophon's Anabasis; one could call it the Chaobasis, perhaps.

Hunter Phoenix

@DarknessBorne: Thanks, I'll make sure to keep checking this post and my inbox for things.

@Sir Percival the Gallant: While I do like the idea of this RP, I'm trying to stay away from anything that already has an expansive world, so anything game or television or movie related is unfortunately out of the question. I have a need to help craft worlds and fill it with characters, however long or short lived these are is obviously down to interest and right now I feel that I need to stay away from game based RP. Sorry. I hope you have a lot of fun with your RP when it gets under way.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.