Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

You flaunt me with that neck.. then right when I get close you kick me out of your place. You know, it's not nice teasing vampires like that. We are.. sorta people too. Now, I kick myself out. Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

auroraChloe

messy messy.. and always so blue   :'(                   ... i can't take it any more. 

a/a 8/21/17

Kristine

Suddenly I have realized that I don't know you at all...
good reason to part our ways, don't you think?

Autumn52

Kristine I have always loved your name, you are so special to wear that name so proudly. I just don't think you are as proud of me. *pouts* Please forgive me but I think our time together is over. Bye and good luck with your approval process.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Phoenixrisen

Xandi, Xandi, Xandi.... You are just way too sexy for me to keep all to myself, but I might be inclined to try, so, I think I'm just gonna have to let you go. Best of luck beautiful.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Martee

I'm sorry to do this, Phoenixrisen, but there's only room enough in this relationship for one redhead with smoldering eyes.  You're going to have to go.

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Mordred

Smoldering eyes.. yikes I think they somehow have the power of the sun in them for my skin..
You burn me with that stare. I tried sunscreen. I tried acupuncture. I tried just dealing with the burns.. but I'm sorry. I put your bags by the front door. We.. are.. through.
*See Pillory*

olive

I come home from a hard day's work only to find you have been flirting with redheads all night long. What's wrong with blondes? I'm leaving and I'm taking your internet access with me. You'll thank me some day. Goodbye!

Autumn52

I cant help that I have red hair. Why do you always want me to be a blonde? Can't you just accept me for me? I don't want blonde hair. I like my red hair but you force me to wear hats all the time an cover it up. I have to let my hair down and feel the breeze in it. Sorry Olive but I gotta go. Bye.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Belle33

I've recently learned that you tied up a priest and made him... do things.  This is unacceptable bunny behavior (unless I'm a participant).  Hop your cute tail on out of here - we're done!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Autumn52

I can't believe that you believe every little thing you hear and don't even want to hear my side of things. That Priest was asking for it, he loved it. I was only doing what any good girl would do when a Priest needs something, I gave it to him. *Smiles* Now as for you and me, we are done. My feelings will never be soothed. Goodbye lover, we could still share the Priest on occasion if you like?

Belle33

AH HA!  You admit it!  Damn you and your naughty bunny ways.  I shall never share a priest with you...more than once... or twice... well, three times at most - but that's it!!!  Goodbye!!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Autumn52

*gigglefits*

You did it again. You made me piss myself laughing. Thats it I am running out of clean laundry. Good bye. Oh yeah call me about the Priest. *smiles*

Nico

I always have to do your laundry! We're done!  XD

olive

You mixed the colors, now all my panties are pink. I love pink but come on, get some skills! I'm leaving you and finding a man who can do it right!

Mordred

You never let me bite that bottom. I love your neck but you did promise. I've gotten to the point where I can't think of anything else but sinking my teeth in... I can't handle these sleepless days. You.. And that lusciousness.. Sorry we are through.
*See Pillory*

Greg MD

I was so intoxicated by all the paint fumes and scent of the cigar smoke and lighter fluid that at first I was really into you. I have to apologize though, now that I've gotten used to the fumes and cleared my head, sobered up a bit---I've realized you're a dude. And I'm not into dudes. Adios man.

olive

How many times have I begged asked you to bring another man home, then I find out you've been hoarding one all to yourself? That's just not fair! I've packed your bags and informed your mother you will be returning home shortly.

Antioch

Listen Doll....I am just not liking this handcuffed together idea I mean if you were handcuffed to the bed or if I was then I would be okay but to you now I know I am upset so it's over doll.

olive

I told you I lost the key to those handcuffs hours ago. All you did was complain complain complain instead of take advantage of the fact....I'm calling a locksmith and then calling your a cab.  *points to the door* Now go!

Antioch

Damnit I cant....Now come with me while I leave and I will worry about these cuffs later. Now it's over but you may give me a call to try and get with me again tomorrow, but again its over......for now :P  Never seen someone offer to get back in here

olive

That's the worst break up ever....make up your mind...so indecisive. I'll make it easy. I'm leaving you and don't try to stop me. Goodbye!

TheLegionary

You have not been giving me enough attention! I know you try, but I need more!!! I am leaving you because of that!

Autumn52

I don't give you enough attention. You disappear for weeks on end and then act like you haven't been gone at all. I desperately miss you and never hear from you. I can't keep going through this roller coaster of emotions. I am sorry TL as much as you mean to me I must try to move on. Bye.  :'(

Zadaris

It's not me, it's the economy? You were always a terrible liar >.>
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."