Teen Titans: Titans Forever (Now Recruiting Young Justice Characters!)

Started by Norsegod1839, October 14, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Cool!

So then what I will do is play Cyborg in an NPC kind of position until someone comes along to pick him up.

You guys should have a CS sheet shortly.

Drowdeviant

Hmm you know what I think I'll take Jinx. I kind of have certain ideas for her and Mumbo's dynamic. xD

Though if someone wants to they can feel free PM me to discuss things. I might still be willing to let someone else play her. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Norsegod1839

Whoo!

Alright guys let me get the CS sheet up and edit the needs

Mathim

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 15, 2018, 01:46:38 PM
It could be! Though I think she might work great as a romance for cyborg? Just as an option if no one wants to pick up a bumblebee.

Actually I was just re-watching the bit with her and Kid Flash on youtube and I think she and him had the better romance. Less superficial than Jinx's short-lived infatuation with 'Stone'.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Norsegod1839

Okay Character sheet is up!

You guys go ahead and PM me you're sheets!

Dominique

I'm about to head to bed, and I miiiiiight not be home til 8.30 tomorrow night. Just know that I'll definitely write it as soon as I can!

Norsegod1839

No worries! Take all the time you need.

I'll make A CS Thread when they start coming in.

EvieFrye

So I have made 5 versions of my new Raven. I'm playing her in another rp as well with Norse. I need to know the top two I should use. Can I post links to them on here, if I use Tiny Pic? I want opinions.

Norsegod1839

Meg do you want to send them to me on Disc? I'm on there and we can discuss from there?

EvieFrye

Sure, and I'll send them to Drow as he is my Beast boy for this rp.

Norsegod1839

please do! I made us a room on Discord as well for those that have it.

Remec

Are you looking to only use Titans that had appeared in the show? Or are any canon members possible?

Norsegod1839

Any Canon Members are possible. Hell even if you wanted to say pull Super Boy from Young Justice then I would be down as long as it makes sense.

Remec

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 15, 2018, 05:29:22 PM
Any Canon Members are possible. Hell even if you wanted to say pull Super Boy from Young Justice then I would be down as long as it makes sense.

Then I would like to try playing either Roy Harper (as Arsenal not Speedy or Red Arrow) or maybe Golden Eagle (the original, heroic, one not the retconned version).

Norsegod1839

Arsenal Roy Harper works well for me! Golden Eagle however I will have to look up! Never heard of that one. Honestly though if you want to do both you can.

akirakaneda

Green hero or red villain ... not sure

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Norsegod1839

I mean if you want to do Blue Beetle that can be fine! Green Lantern is more of an adult character though...

akirakaneda

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 15, 2018, 08:28:09 PM
I mean if you want to do Blue Beetle that can be fine! Green Lantern is more of an adult character though...

And what about scarlet scarab?

Villainous Blue Beetle from another dimension, because villanous have a Je ne sais quoi

Norsegod1839

I'm not entirely against it but... I have no idea where he would fit into the story. You'd only interact during villain moments and at least for the first arc the big villian is going to be Trigon. It could be that Trigon infected Jaime Reyes and turned him bad but even then it means you only being in during certain scenes.

akirakaneda

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 15, 2018, 08:52:26 PM
I'm not entirely against it but... I have no idea where he would fit into the story. You'd only interact during villain moments and at least for the first arc the big villian is going to be Trigon. It could be that Trigon infected Jaime Reyes and turned him bad but even then it means you only being in during certain scenes.

Nahh never mind, I'm taking Blue Beetle and his nice Spanish accent

Norsegod1839

Works for me!

We could have him get infected and turned into red beetle along the way for a few scenes until the Titans take him down and fix him.

akirakaneda

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 15, 2018, 09:12:52 PM
Works for me!

We could have him get infected and turned into red beetle along the way for a few scenes until the Titans take him down and fix him.

I think that sounds like Young Justice a good plot

Norsegod1839

lol! A little bit but... that's not necessarily a BAD thing!

EvieFrye

Hey I have an idea for the discord server, if others want to join. We have channels for different people to have what they did the the 5 years or rp it if its more then one person, like how Drow and I have our characters being together.

Metraxa

I have an idea for a character, if y'all don't mind another anti-hero running around and putting himself at odds with the good guys for his own personal gain (yet who's not unwilling to compromise and team up)