Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

eBadger

Congrats to the chosen few, and thanks for consideration!  I can't imagine being new to E and grinding through this thread on your first offering. 

Hopefully my character was enjoyed, and I suspect she'll pop up for another game someday. 

Saric

Congrats all. I hope to see you all again in another game!
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

TFcommando

Grats to all. 

I think it was some mix of pirates and airships that caused the huge surge in interest, especially the latter.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Zaer Darkwail

Indeed it was the airship concept as it reminds us all lovely fantasy games where getting airship (most FF games) was oohsome moment.

*ponders*

Airship pirates could work on Eberron setting as well....a renegade house scion who stole the ship and is now wanted by house Lyrandar admirals and five nations as well while they plunder what they can and need go creative whenever ship needs do yearly maintenance check.

eBadger

Airship caught my interest because steampunk, but didn't see much of that materialize; pirates kept me here.  I've been doing work for a Pirates miniatures game company and just got a big commission as this post went up, so.....

kingmaster1

Quote from: eBadger on December 09, 2017, 11:00:32 AM
Airship caught my interest because steampunk, but didn't see much of that materialize; pirates kept me here.  I've been doing work for a Pirates miniatures game company and just got a big commission as this post went up, so.....

Fitting :-P