A roar of Blood (Bloody Roar based RP) [NC-Anthro/Were-beast RP] Interest Thread

Started by Rage, October 24, 2012, 06:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kdyami

Ok I'm brand new to the website. I gathered that means he got kicked off?
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

biljardbal

Yeah,
He got himself in a sort of trouble and was denied... Specifics can be revealed trough a PM
A&A's I'm back!    O&O's How to make Bil squirm and gasp.
Join me in Bil's Shapeshifting Palace.      My solo written story

Kdyami

ok well that's no good, do we still want to use his idea and press on or are we disbanding?
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

biljardbal

That's what I was discussing with Wallflower... Who's going to take over?
I'll volunteer if people think that's best... Although I don't have much experience with being the head/leader of a group RP...
I'd like to know what other people think though!
Oh and Kydami, I love how "loyal" and grown up you are during a situation like this... You're fairly new here and you already behave how you're supposed to be (in my opinion). My compliments!
But that aside, we need to pick someone who can be online when the others are...
Unfortunately if I would "take over" then the thread would have a little stop next week, I have a test week then and I don't have much time next to studying... So there will go minimal energy in this group RP simply because I can't put any more in... After that week I am back to my normal schedule...

Kdyami

I'm game for anyone taking over besides me.  I'll screw something up I'm sure of it.  My only experience leading a game is GM/DM a couple of D&D games in high school, and lets just say I didn't earn any awards.

"Oh and Kydami, I love how "loyal" and grown up you are during a situation like this... You're fairly new here and you already behave how you're supposed to be (in my opinion). My compliments!"   Thank you.  I appreciate the mature part, not sure how I was loyal but thanks :)

biljardbal

Quote from: Kdyami on October 27, 2012, 04:54:11 AM
Thank you.  I appreciate the mature part, not sure how I was loyal but thanks :)

Well loyal as in most "freshmen" here on E hook off when something like this happends (at least I have noticed that)

Kdyami

Eleah

Quite keen for something like this. I'll see if I can put up a character soon!

biljardbal

Quote from: Eleah on October 27, 2012, 10:13:49 AM
Quite keen for something like this. I'll see if I can put up a character soon!
You might want to wait with that... The former "head" of the RP was denied yesterday so we're trying to get someone who already was in to take over... It will probably be me (at least I think so)
But thanks for your interest, please do what YOU want though... If you don't want to wait with makin a character then please make one...

Note: We need more "normal" humans in the story, also some hunters could come in handy

LynxKitten

Here we go, a couple of hunters. *giggles*

Character sheet

Basic Info

Name: Nikita Jensen
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Animal Traits

Animal Side: N/A
Age of DNA manipulation: N?A
Beast form appearance: N?A

Other Info

Background:
Nikita was born into a role. Her father is a highly ranked CIA agent, one not about to raise a daughter to be weak and powerless. Her mother died at her birth leaving her father alone with a little girl. From the time she could run, Nikita was trained by her father and his partner in various forms of martial arts, ranging from Jiu-Jitsu and Roman Greco wrestling to Tai-kwon-do and Kendo. At age 12 she was given her first gun; a Kimber Custom TLE II, .45 caliber ACP.

By age 16 she could match her father in ranged accuracy with just her Kimber. She had become deadly and her father’s higher-ups had taken notice. When she turned 18 she was inducted into the CIA for undercover ops. Over the next three years she took part in nearly hundreds of missions ranging from small drug operations to large hostage situations.

Then, something new was proposed. The government’s Zoanthrope testing had a hiccup that needed to be cured. It seemed easy enough, so she took the job. She became one of the first in this newly formed hunting party.
Personality:
Nikita loves to laugh. She is friendly and charismatic, always with an air of flirty innocence about her. Nikita has never known fear so she will dive head-first into damn near everything. She will be the one to laugh in the face of a full-grown bear Zoanthrope before she slit it’s throat. She, literally, laughs in the face of danger. She is team oriented and is usually the leader, though she is very capable of taking direction. She isn’t one to boast, but she is one for competition. If a partner ever challenged her, she was never one to back down. One will never see Nikita without a smile on her face.
Preferred Mate: Open

Character sheet

Basic Info

Name: Alex “Fox” Fraust
Appearance:

Animal Traits

Animal Side: N/A
Age of DNA manipulation: N/A
Beast form appearance: N/A

Other Info

Background:
His is a simple past, the past of a hardworking man with a wife and two young sons. Alex lived in comfortable peace with his family in a small town on the outskirts of a big city. He’d heard the rumors of the government and their human/animal creations. He didn’t much care for the government and it’s problems. He paid his dues and that remained his only interaction with “Big Brother”.

Although, his peace and quiet didn’t last long. One night he came home to a scene that no one should ever have to bear witness to. They’d been slaughtered, their house destroyed. Sent into a blind rage, Alex killed several people that day and was sent to a maximum security prison. After several months in solitary, the DA came to him with a deal. If he joined this…”hunting party” to track down the escaped Zoanthropes and kill them, and lived, then he would be freed. How could he pass that up?

Personality:
Alex is a gruff man with a cynical world view. He bears an unfathomable hatred of the Zoanthropes and his one-track mind hardly allows him to think of anything else. He is a man of logic and strategy, and will always think before he acts. Though he isn’t very trusting, if he believes someone to be an asset then he will protect them for his own gain.

Preferred Mate: Open

biljardbal

Really good Lynx! I love the sheets and the pictures of Nikita (Original name btw XD) were really good! Oh and guurl! You know your weapons!!!
I'm going to modify my sheet because I now know I can put guns in it...
Ok so who's going to take over? Me?

LynxKitten

Quote from: biljardbal on October 29, 2012, 02:00:28 PM
Really good Lynx! I love the sheets and the pictures of Nikita (Original name btw XD) were really good! Oh and guurl! You know your weapons!!!
I'm going to modify my sheet because I now know I can put guns in it...
Ok so who's going to take over? Me?
Thank you ^_^ I've never run a group RP before, buuuuuuut if you are opposed to running it I will put my name on the ballot.

biljardbal

The Ballot as in?
So everybody is ok with with me running it?
Oh and Lynx... I haven't run any group RP before either...

LynxKitten

Quote from: biljardbal on October 29, 2012, 02:27:05 PM
The Ballot as in?
So everybody is ok with with me running it?
Oh and Lynx... I haven't run any group RP before either...
Haha, nevermind.
I'm cool with it. ^_^

biljardbal

A ok then...

So which role will you be playing? The hunter? The Huntress? Or the Zoanthrope?

LynxKitten

Quote from: biljardbal on October 29, 2012, 02:44:27 PM
A ok then...

So which role will you be playing? The hunter? The Huntress? Or the Zoanthrope?
I was understanding that the characters you created were yours to play. I have no qualms about playing multiple characters, I've done it many times before. However, if someone else wants to adopt one of my characters as their own, by all means.

Though, if I had to choose, it'd be either my Zoanthrope.

biljardbal

Quote from: LynxKitten on October 29, 2012, 02:46:32 PM
I was understanding that the characters you created were yours to play. I have no qualms about playing multiple characters, I've done it many times before. However, if someone else wants to adopt one of my characters as their own, by all means.

Though, if I had to choose, it'd be either my Zoanthrope.
Hmm ok... Well if you are able to play those multiple characters ok then! Don't you think that playing 2 hunters is a bit much? And sooner or later your characters will be having a conflict...
We also shouldn't forget that there is a sexual aspect to this RP which I want to enlarge a bit, it almost looks like a non adult RP with a little bit of sex in it... (In my opinion)

LynxKitten

Quote from: biljardbal on October 29, 2012, 02:56:23 PM
Hmm ok... Well if you are able to play those multiple characters ok then! Don't you think that playing 2 hunters is a bit much? And sooner or later your characters will be having a conflict...
We also shouldn't forget that there is a sexual aspect to this RP which I want to enlarge a bit, it almost looks like a non adult RP with a little bit of sex in it... (In my opinion)
I wasn't planning on my hunters being together. I just figured I'd throw in a male since we seem to be a bit one-sided with the genders. Like I said, if anyone else would like to play one of the hunters they are more than welcome, but if there are no takers I have no problem playing them.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Is this still open, or did you all come to the conclusion that it was best to leave it be to rest?

biljardbal

We didn't come to any conclusion... Some of the members who joined have been offline for quite some time though... But if you want you can join, I just can't promise you that we will definitely start it...

SinfulsShadowShogun

Hmm, perhaps you should start a new thread for it? That way, there's no banned GM looming over the RP and after reading the OP, I can work out the plot well-enough to know that, if we were to start again, and PM the members that responded... You could get it off the ground again.

I mean, if there's no guarantee of it starting, then... I'm not going to be able to join.

biljardbal

Yes I understand, but in the mean time I myself, am really worked up with a lot of RPs... So I'm very sorry to say that this won't be starting soon.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Perhaps...

Okay, I've read through it all again, and, I could take the GM spot, in your name, as it were, since it appears that you knew the most about the RP after Rage did, basically, I run it, you direct me?

If not, then, once again, looks like I'm missing out on an awesome RP.

biljardbal

That could work... You do all the worky work and I am the head... That could definatly work... But I just want the members who join this one to know who's at the top... So they don't discuss stuff with you but with me...

SinfulsShadowShogun

That's... Not what I meant >.>

Think of it as a Co-GM ship, since I'm doing the leg-work for you, I should have some say in proceedings, since I'll have to keep an eye on things, and, I've worked out the general direction that Rage was thinking of... THAT, and I'm very well versed in Bloody Roar in general.