News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Germany is not popular right now...

Started by Sabby, May 12, 2009, 12:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Sabby on May 13, 2009, 09:50:31 AM
Uhm... I never said Germany were the ones that suggested it >___> I was referring to the two idiots who did their phantom study. Really, read before you blow up like that. The two researches did state that ALL games, everywhere, should be taken away and kept in the military. That was all I mentioned. If it SOUNDED like I was referring to it as if Germany said it, then I'm sorry I wasn't totally clear.

Srsly, read. Then comment -___- ffs

edit - apologies for the mood. bad day at work + pulled over by the police makes for irritable Sabby

Oh, don't worry, mate. I was drunk and sleepless. And eager for a random debate.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

setojurai

Why is it that 99% of the BS we see on Forums and on IRC can be attributed to "I was Drunk/Stoned" moments?  Why do people feel the need to not only GET to a state in which they can't think for themselves even if they WANTED to, but feel the need to either brag about it DURING or AFTER the event as if it where the greatest feat in the world to make yourself look like a complete ass?

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: setojurai on May 13, 2009, 06:31:24 PM
Why is it that 99% of the BS we see on Forums and on IRC can be attributed to "I was Drunk/Stoned" moments?  Why do people feel the need to not only GET to a state in which they can't think for themselves even if they WANTED to, but feel the need to either brag about it DURING or AFTER the event as if it where the greatest feat in the world to make yourself look like a complete ass?

Well, thanks for the BS indeed. Was you drunk right now?

Mate, I said that because it was true. I was drunk indeed. Sorry, but this is called reality. I had just got home to check on my article I am writing for my college, but I was in the bar ever since the other day. I didn't plan to get drunk, it simply happened. This is not common to me, I am not the type who gets drunk frequently.

And if your post included mine, so, sorry again, mate, but I didn't brag anything, right?

A & A

Sabby

Wow, you all need to put in some games. vent some XD

setojurai

I'm sorry, I didn't realize making a general statement was a personal attack.  Guilty Conscience much?  Honestly.  I'm sorry you're so offended that other people might think so little of you going off and getting pissed.  But like a great man once said, "What's so bad about getting drunk?  Ask a glass of water."  A bit of a sense of humor goes a long way, my friend.  Smile more.  It makes people wonder what you're plotting. :D

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: setojurai on May 13, 2009, 11:54:38 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't realize making a general statement was a personal attack.  Guilty Conscience much?  Honestly.  I'm sorry you're so offended that other people might think so little of you going off and getting pissed.  But like a great man once said, "What's so bad about getting drunk?  Ask a glass of water."  A bit of a sense of humor goes a long way, my friend.  Smile more.  It makes people wonder what you're plotting. :D

I don't have such fancy thing as "Guilty conscience". I dind't get offended by some random idiot stating things on the internet, it just bothered that after I said I was drunk someone made 'a statement' about drunk people writing bullshit. It was just too much of a coincidence.

But don't worry, next time I won't answer as retardedly as the 'statements' I see here.

By the way, sorry about my previous post. I didn't know that I was wrong on thinking that such a dumb generalization could be offensive.

A & A

setojurai

*sigh*  Very well, I'll refrain from speaking to you further or existing in your general direction, since you seem bound and determined to take offense to anything I say or do.  Have a nice life.

Valerian

Locked to give everyone a chance to remember that this is a friendly discussion; and also a chance to read (or reread) the Logical Fallacies announcement.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE