U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

bann for thinking I am a con artist
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Banned for ignoring the timer. :P
*See Pillory*

Lyron

Banned for enforcing the use of a timer.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Mordred

Banned for not appreciating the technology that has perfected such a fine piece of equipment. Look, it even makes espresso!
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

banned for making me cry.  :'( (you didn't really but I had to bann you for something) *giggles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lyron

Banned for giggling! No laughter is allowed in such a miserable thread where everyone gets banned.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Mordred

Xandi - Banned for one of those 'yikes.. she crying or laughing' moments. :P
Haru329 - Banned for being too fast (which.. is a good thing.. unless it thwarts me :P)
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for allowing yourself to be thwarted.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned for not zooming out and seeing that this wicked creature works in mysterious (and bs-ing) ways. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for all your mysterious ways....we'll have none of that in here! 

Mordred

Banned for calling a creature who simply must have blood.. who lives for the gorgeously warm syrup.. who not only wakes each night with that first awareness hitting every sense but also needs to feel it's rich warmth.. mysterious. :P 'Tis a simple dark creature, this one.
*See Pillory*

olive

Banned for always been so sleepy in the daytime.

Sybl

Banned for arriving so late.

Fieryone

Banned for burning the pancakes.

Izzy1337

They're not burnt, they're extra golden-brown. Banned!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned for thinking anything under the sun or any other form of crazy heat isn't instantly burned.
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for having allergies to UV rays. :-)

icandor

Banned for discrimination
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Keaira

Banned for banning Mordred because of allergies. How insensitive can you be?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Belle33

Way too cute - banned!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

icandor

Did I dodge a ban from Brok3nAng3l? Wow

Banned for banning the cute girl
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Keaira

Banned for.. um *blushes deeply* I can't remember. Guess I'll just ban myself for forgetting.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Syauglan

Banned for unacceptably deep blushing, making guesses, for forgetting and for not banning the person above you.

Keaira

That was harsh so you're banned!
Oh's and No's

Belle33

Banned for confusing harsh with blunt.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP