Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Flower

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Ah, don't be so sure... Insanity is quite persuasive :p
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Getting a little resistance there this morning, Insane One?  ;)  *Good morning*

Insanityenviesme

Oh, merely enjoying a battle of wills, Cowgirl!

(Hiiiiii :*)
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

...and is the Insane One winning out....yet again? ;)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Ah, well.. Perhaps my luck shall change with my next throw
Moments of Sanity

Flower

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Ah.. I look forward to fraternizing with your twistedness
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

You want me to show you my twisted cowgirl ways?

dana eleanor

Flower

Quote from: dana eleanor on August 03, 2011, 12:05:25 PM
I have a sick, twisted mind, so whatever.
I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to come off as rude  :-(

And for Insanity, we all know you love wickedness

Insanityenviesme

Hey.. what d'you mean all.. I'm a sweet innocent young lad :p
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

....you really don't expect us to believe that...do you?

dana eleanor

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

dana eleanor

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity