News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Melody's First Annual Pool Party!

Started by writersmelody, July 05, 2010, 08:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonSez

Looking back to the girl who threw the cow in the pool he gave her a wave as he looked and saw no one else about.

grace

see's the wave and wave's back ...

SimonSez

Grabbing a burger i walk over "hey how's it going ?.." i ask smiling.

grace

I ask you to sit down and join me, "hey,  I am well and yourself"..

SimonSez

Sitting down i take a bite of my burger (which i would really like irl rite now Lol) "I'm fine thanks..just taking in the sun.." i said taking one more bite of my burger and then takes a sip of me drink.

grace

I eye your burger "that looks good, I going to get myself one, do you want another?"

SimonSez

"Yeah please " i ask happliy as the burgers were very good.

grace

"no worries"  walks off to BBQ and puts together 2 hamburgers...wonders back and hands you one :) "mmmm they are good"

SimonSez

"mmnn.." begins to munch "they sure are!" ^.^

grace

"man its warm, I think in a little while I am going for a dip"

SimonSez

"hehe id stay i nthe shade near the pool thats where you can chill out " :3

grace

Dives in pool, swims around the flatable animals, then float on my back closing my eyes, "this is so relaxing"

grace

Hearing the wooden gate shut, I open my eyes and swim to the edge of the pool, I smile and say "hi Kai, good to meet ya".

SimonSez

Sitting there i sip the last of my drink and then sits up from me deck chair and heads over to the BBQ and reaches into the cold box and gets my self another drink.

grace

"sure, I don't mind at all" I say as you hand me the coconut drink. I place the drink on the warm concrete next to you so I can pull myself out of the cool water and sit on the side of the pool.  I wave to Simon and motion for him to join Kai and myself. We sit with our feet dangling in the pool drinking our drinks ....

SimonSez

Seeing grace with Kai i nod but picks up another can and waves it in the air wondering if she wanted something before coming over to them.

grace

I shake my head to say no to a drink.

SimonSez

Quote from: grace on July 10, 2010, 09:43:39 PM
I shake my head to say no to a drink.
Grabbing my self a drink i walk on over and sits down next to Grace "hey"  :-)

grace

Quote from: SimonSez on July 10, 2010, 09:59:42 PM
Grabbing my self a drink i walk on over and sits down next to Grace "hey"  :-)

"Hi again :P you enjoying the party?"

grace

Grace claps "Do you take requests?", she said giggling

Kitsunetsuki

Wanders back over to the pool, stepping in to the cool water and turning over onto her back. Floating along, she lets the water carry her as she listens to the other guests talking and singing.
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Kitsunetsuki

Using her hands to steer her body in the water, she turns effortlessly as she reaches the far end of the pool. Lifting her head, she waves over to everyone else and then rests her head back again, closing her eyes.
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

SimonSez

Quote from: Kit on July 13, 2010, 03:10:15 PM
Using her hands to steer her body in the water, she turns effortlessly as she reaches the far end of the pool. Lifting her head, she waves over to everyone else and then rests her head back again, closing her eyes.
Seeing Kit i wave and continues to drink my pepsi.

grace

clapping to the music I decide to go get another drink, "anyone else want one? the singing is making me dry ..."

SimonSez

Quote from: grace on July 15, 2010, 04:14:29 AM
clapping to the music I decide to go get another drink, "anyone else want one? the singing is making me dry ..."
"Any more i'll need to go to the toilet" I said laughing as i had already drank over 3 pepsi's.