Way of the Wicked (System Game, Pathfinder, Adventure Path) -- CLOSED

Started by Anon315, May 27, 2014, 07:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxfyr

Congrats to those who made the cut!

To both GMs: should you find yourself short a player, I would be more than happy to join a game in progress and hope you will keep me in mind should that happen. ^_^

Zaer Darkwail

I would say better have wizard + summoner along with magus (and then priestess, considering we go magic heavy we may as well take a divine magic in also for variety).

Warlock

Quote from: Flaming on June 05, 2014, 01:52:18 PM
Some people say summoner are full casters in disguise : )
Btw. Let's see what the group has to say about it.

Summoner's have an army in their backpocket, a army who have their own SLAs at higher levels. It's a wonder that the Summoner's haven't banded togheter and taken over the world.
----------
Could always change the gender of my character, if you feel there's too many females. It's no bother for me.

AceSorou

By the way, because I forgot to, congrats everyone who's already at Branderscar.

I hope our adventure on the way is just as exciting.

Anon315

Quote from: Warlock on June 05, 2014, 02:22:19 PM
Summoner's have an army in their backpocket, a army who have their own SLAs at higher levels. It's a wonder that the Summoner's haven't banded togheter and taken over the world.
----------
Could always change the gender of my character, if you feel there's too many females. It's no bother for me.

As I always do, I checked the sexual preferences of the characters, and the balance still works as we are. (In Group 1, at least.)

LisztesFerenc

I am apparently blind having missed the links for group 1. Here's the OOC for group 2, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205808.0 The IC thread will be posted there as soon as it is ready.

Anon315

I hyperlinked them to the words OOC and IC. I'm sneaky like that. When I'm not wasting space with useless spoilers, I'm conserving it.

Ershin

Congrats to everyone who got into both groups, and commiserations to those who didn't just yet.

Mnemaxa - If the two groups ever meet up I'd love to have the opportunity for us to have a pokémon battle between our Eidolons. :)

EroticFantasyAuthor

Congratulations to all who were accepted.  :-)

And condolences for those that did not.  :-(

How many characters are left? Would group 3 be a full group. Also I am not all that sure on the logistics, I do not have the Way of the Wicked Adventure Path. And I must warn that this would be my first time actually DMing Play-By-Post(part of the reason I offered to Co-DM).

Teo Torriatte

I think I'm gonna pass. Thank you for the offer, but I've gotten kind of tired of the whole thing.

Mnemaxa

Quote from: Ershin on June 05, 2014, 05:24:25 PM
Congrats to everyone who got into both groups, and commiserations to those who didn't just yet.

Mnemaxa - If the two groups ever meet up I'd love to have the opportunity for us to have a pokémon battle between our Eidolons. :)

That would be quite the strange fight, especially since I am not particularly much of an optimizer.  The Black Knight vrs the Tarnished Paladin, and the sly devil worshiper vrs the quiet devotee of darkness...yes, that would definitely be a clash worth watching.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Rumm

I'm still around if you need members for the third group... though I don't really want to force anything you're not prepared for EFA

LisztesFerenc

Rumm

oh, I thought there were PMs... :/

scratch that then  :-[