An Uneasy Alliance... Of Sorts

Started by BreePoison, May 13, 2014, 10:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BreePoison

I've been lurking around while I cemented an idea in my head that I wanted to do, though I have no problem doing other things.

The idea is that after a long bloody war, Witches and Werewolves have called a truce. Allison and her husband are looking for a place to build their home and stumble upon a place with three ley lines intersecting. It is an ideal location except for the fact that her detecting spell found werewolves nearby. She hoped it wasn't on their lands, but it wasn't meant to be. She and the alpha form a shaky alliance for mutual benefit.

Notes:
Witches revolve around a matriarchal society being that female energy contains more than 10x magic potential than male energy. Meaning that in witch society, men are the "weaker sex", but some can overcome that by making the most of the energy they have. Physically though, everything works the same as in our world.

With the werewolves, it's reversed. Men are superior physically, but being magical creatures with little female energy the change is hard and energy- draining. Except when mated or under the moon's influence, both of which make the change easier on the man. Women with more female energy change more smoothly with less hassle, though are weaker physically.

Things I either want to add in or aren't too sure about are how humans factor in this 'verse and in the war. Other details I probably haven't thought of. Any and all ideas or questions are welcome!