Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules

Started by Autumn52, August 28, 2010, 01:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Kendra

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

TheLegionary

I think we need to activate the Super Man Robot again! LOL

Raphael

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Kendra

maybe i should dangle a silver chain and hypnotise all you guys to post elsewhere until the girls return lol

Brian Boru

156 - dangle what you wish - it has no effect on me ;)

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

adroitgrayman

TheLegionary

Everytime, it is the same....and the girls always loose this game, simply because we guys do not have anything better to do... LOL

Kendra

hmm if I dangle my avatar before you guys to distract you would you not post for another bit lol

adroitgrayman

You could try, lets see if it works. *winks*

Raphael

Kendra honey, you dangling anything would simply lure even more guys in.

Aiden

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Falanor

adroitgrayman

Kendra

feel like I'm fighting a losing battle here

thank you Ris ;)

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TheLegionary

Kendra

adroitgrayman

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!