My Evolving Search Thread

Started by Aced, November 13, 2008, 10:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aced

If you have a request of me, please ask! There are very few things I won't at least try!

Roles I am playing:
Vampire
  - The Plague Runner
Master
  - Challenges and Consequences
Wizard
  - Summoning Some Fun

Roles I can play:
Demon
Fallen Angel
Angel
Gang Leader

Available Plots

Note: My style of creating a game is to come up with the background and then mold the RP into a scenario that fits the desires of my partner!

Arcadia:

In the armies of hell, nothing is wasted. Demon's are trained to fight to the death or face Arcadia the Collector. Angered by his station in the nine hells, Arcadia is brutal and unforgiving as he scours the vast fields of battles to collect the wounded and dieing demons, dragging them along with his barbed chains all the way back to hell where he will pick the bodies apart for spare parts as he makes ghastly and twisted golems to serve once again on the battlefield. Woe befall the demon who should live only to hear the dragging of Arcadia's chains.

Until one day, amidst the dead and dieing cries of agony and fear, Arcadia runs across an unexpected boon: a lone forgotten Angel. Now Arcadia plans to subvert the once divine soldier into doing his bidding and using her to usurp a position of more authority within the nine hells.

Notes on Demons and Angels: As with all of my roleplays, there are many ways I can play this scenario depending on my partners preferences. For example!

- Arcadia is brutal and aggressive and forces his will on the angel in an attempt to break and enslave her.
          - Arcadia is sly and cunning and tries to trick the angel into subverting but the pair end up falling in love in the process.

Below is a new one for me.

Summoned Monster:

For years, magic wielders and cultists have toyed with the dark rituals that were thought forgotten. With these dark rituals they summon monsters and demons into the world in an attempt to bend them to their will. Yet the nature of these monsters and demons are not to be underestimated and their motives for answering a magician's call are unknown. Slyphien is a beast with aspiration of moving his entire race of monsters to the land of mortals and when he answers the call of a young up and coming sorceress, he finds the perfect host to make his plans a reality.

Notes on Summoned Monster: As above, the scenario can be adjusted to fit any situation!

- Non-Consensual: The sorceress bites off more than she can chew and instead of summoning a servant, she summons a master.
          - Tentacles: The monster that comes through is truly a monster, with tentacles to spare.

Biker Wars: A Post-Apocolyptic RP [Added 11/17]

The worst has happened and a global war has wiped out almost 80% of the worlds population. Biological and nuclear warfare has pushed the remaining population into the world's deserts, were the land is at least clean of contaminates. Corporations build and rule terraformed cities with iron fists, exiling anyone that does not conform with their strict rules and guidelines. The world outside these compounds is certain death for most. Yet some continue to live in these vast sprawling wastelands, refusing to live by the rules laid down by the privileged. Biker gangs rule these territories beyond what has become of civilization and often war among themselves for resources. But when a new threat faces the two largest gangs, they find they have to work together to survive and the only way to do that is to marry the two rival leaders in what can be a violent and tumultuous union.

Coming Soon! [Updated 11/17]

Demien: A rogue demon who has taken up residence among humanity and established his own occult mafia dealing in the illegal trade of human souls.

Gabe: A fallen angel who was tempted from grace and now walks a thin line between trying to serve the purpose of good and giving in to his own sinful desires.

Aced

For simplicty's sake, I'm going to move my taken Roleplays into their own post!

Pirates and Vampires: The Plague Runner

The Plague Runner was a derelict ship that seemed to be cursed from the day of it's inaugural launch when it crushed 5 dock workers as they attempted to get the ship in the water. From that day forward the crew was forever subject to foul weather, mysterious diseases, and unsavory missions. The few that remained of the original crew came to realize that working aboard the Plague Runner was not a career of prosperity, but was instead a fight for survival. But even the hardened crew didn't know what they had gotten into when they agreed to transport the body of a wealthy portugal merchant and all his earthly posessions and cast them into the middle of the north atlantic ocean. The small Portugese community implored the crew to sail out as far into open water as they dared and warned against disturbing the merchants eternal slumber. Drunk with greed over the dead man's possessions the crew claimed his wealth for their own and smashed the locks and chains that bound the man's coffin hoping that they would find the man's most prized valuables. All they found, however, was their own doom.

Now a ghost ship, the Plague Runner drifts aimlessly on the open ocean, a vast wealth stored in the holds and haunted by an ancient evil.

Note on "Pirates and Vampires": The intent of this story is that I will play the Vampire on board the abandoned ship and my partner will play a member of another ship's crew that decides to claim the riches for themselves. My partner's role is up to them. This scenario can be played in many ways from an all out survival story at sea, to a dark romance between the vampire and a member of the crew. If you are interested PM me with the role you would like to play and what kind of story you are interested in!

SakiaWarner

Quote from: Aced on November 13, 2008, 10:58:45 AM
If you have a request of me, please ask! There are very few things I won't at least try!

Note: My style of creating a game is to come up with the background and then mold the RP into a scenario that fits the desires of my partner!

Arcadia:

In the armies of hell, nothing is wasted. Demon's are trained to fight to the death or face Arcadia the Collector. Angered by his station in the nine hells, Arcadia is brutal and unforgiving as he scours the vast fields of battles to collect the wounded and dieing demons, dragging them along with his barbed chains all the way back to hell where he will pick the bodies apart for spare parts as he makes ghastly and twisted golems to serve once again on the battlefield. Woe befall the demon who should live only to hear the dragging of Arcadia's chains.

Until one day, admist the dead and dieing crys of agony and fear, Arcadia runs across an unexpected boon: a lone forgotten Angel. Now Arcadia plans to subvert the once divine soldier into doing his bidding and using her to usurp a position of more authority within the nine hells.

Notes on Demons and Angels: As with all of my roleplays, there are many ways I can play this scenario depending on my partners preferences. For example!

- Arcadia is brutal and agressive and forces his will on the angel in an sttempt to break and enslave her.
          - Arcadia is sly and cunning and tries to trick the angel into subverting but the pait end up falling in love in the process.

This is a neat idea.. I like this a lot
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

Aced

Let me know if you like it enough to want to partner with me Sakia!  ;D

Duchess

Below is a new one for me.

Summoned Monster:

For years, magic wielders and cultists have toyed with the dark rituals that were thought forgotten. With these dark rituals they summon monsters and demons into the world in an attempt to bend them to their will. Yet the nature of these monsters and demons are not to be underestimated and their motives for answering a magician's call are unknown. Slyphien is a beast with aspiration of moving his entire race of monsters to the land of mortals and when he answers the call of a young up and coming sorceress, he finds the perfect host to make his plans a reality.

Notes on Summoned Monster: As above, the scenario can be adjusted to fit any situation!

- Non-Consensual: The sorceress bites off more than she can chew and instead of summoning a servant, she summons a master.
          - Tentacles: The monster that comes through is truly a monster, with tentacles to spare.

this seem interesting, hope you have patience enough with me not being english to try it out
this one seems like something i would watch on anime or hentai websites :D
[/quote]

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

playfullchick76

The arcadia one does interest me. Perhaps im a contract killer that youve lusted after, and engineer my death to ensure that im sent to you to be your plaything and slave for eternity and a day. Or i could be an angel who you subvert, but the first one interests me the most.

i like what you thought up, it shows taste and style.

SakiaWarner

Quote from: Aced on November 14, 2008, 01:41:50 PM
Let me know if you like it enough to want to partner with me Sakia!  ;D

aye that I do
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

Aced

Hullo everyone. Real life has been really busy this past month, but I do believe things have calmed back down and I am resuming my search for partners once more.

Marguerite

Hmm, I was interested in Gabe unless that is taken.

Aced

Marguerite

playfullchick76

my own demon one should be in there, if that interested you.