Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

10 sexy as always but kinda gives me the urge to sneeze.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Raigi

10! Because that reddish violet hair is AMAZING.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

10 - because she's beautiful inside and out ^^
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

10 - Makes me wanna dive into a hat and be pulled back out.
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

10 because... well, just because ^^
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

SummerWhispers

A 10 not sure exactly why but I love it.

Autumn52

10 because Summer makes me feel like a Summer day

SummerWhispers

A 10 because your hair is wonderful

Autumn52

10 because she is so innocent looking and depending on whether she swings my way I would so like to corrupt her.

Autumn52

Quote from: Xandi on January 29, 2012, 03:25:43 PM
10 because she is so innocent looking and depending on whether she swings my way I would so like to corrupt her.

Sorry Summer I just read your Rabbit Hole......I will keep my lust to myself.

You still get a 10

Mordred

10 - Me likes very much the attire from the lovely one from Xandi Land.. but I can't promise I won't bite that lovely neck.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

10 because I don't promise that I wont bite back

SummerWhispers

Still a 10 and lust is a great moral boost. Thanks

Mordred

10 - Every little detail here makes my fangs buzz with thirst.. and these crazy little blue drops hum with need to pounce.
*See Pillory*

Flower

10- Beautiful man in blue. Blow that smoke in my mouth while painting me another color.  ;)

Mordred

10 - Ohhh, you.. baskin' in the sun like that.. trying to lure me. Hmm.. maybe a quick dash to give that neck a quick nibble. I am fast! Ok, prepare thyself for some blue! :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

10 - The Blue Dude couldn't score anything less

Mordred

10 - The adorable and lovely Cowgirl proving once again that that sun up there is quite wonderful. Now.. again.. I have to make a quick run out in the sun!
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

10 for the vampire with exquisite taste in cowgirls

Mordred

10 - For making my mind snip away at a few key bits of thread and fabric. Such things are overrated, yes?
*See Pillory*

LunarSage

Never fully understood the picture there, though it is strangely cool... but smoking is anything but sexy in my opinion.  Sorry Mordred.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Anesa

10 - Can I help you with getting off?  Err..I meant... with getting your pants off? Wait..*laughs* What I really mean is...damn that is a hot avatar!   ;P

Raigi

10 - because .....oh screw it, pounces on her and kissed her on the tummy moving slowly up and nuzzling at her breasts.

Because it's irresistable @_@.

Autumn52