Her Guardian Angel (f lf m)

Started by wolventears, November 11, 2014, 09:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

So, I'm going to open an idea that I had been doing with a very well written partner but he's taking a break for awhile, so I'm wanting to open this one up again.

A young woman, 24 years of age has been having dark dreams full of fire and flame and clawed hands reaching for her, red eyes looking at her. It is about a month until her 25th birthday and she had been being hunted. She feels it but she is unaware of it.

One night she is having a bad nightmare and as she struggles through it, a black mist curls around the ceiling above her and a clawed hand reaches out towards her. But before it can reach her, a warrior angel, gold wings as he is a part of the elite guard and a sword of flame in his hands, busts into the room.

She is awoken by the crash and sees the angel kill the demon who is after her. The angel then explains that her father was an angel and she will be coming into her powers soon and it seems that Lucifer wants her. So, he is there to make her choose a side and if she chooses correctly, he will train her to protect herself and harness her powers.

Now, angels have no emotion, most of them anyway, so he doesn't understand his attraction to this human woman who will only live a certain length of years, a short life.

More about him can be discussed with my partner. I need a male to play the warrior angel to my human female. PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile