X-men: Imagination - Sandbox - Recruiting Open - Students now Welcome

Started by Alias, November 09, 2017, 11:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Is this group still open? If so is there a page that has a list of groups? There is a lot here to digest!

Alias

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 27, 2017, 07:36:24 PM
Is this group still open? If so is there a page that has a list of groups? There is a lot here to digest!

Yuhp. I'm still accepting new characters. But I'm not sure what type of information you're looking for, a list of the X-Men squads that have already formed? Or a full list of characters? Something else? Here's a link to the information thread (bottom of this post), there's a section in the original post there that has all of the characters and squads. If you were hunting for other stuff, it should be in there too. If not, let me know, I'm sure I can answer your questions. :)

information thread

Batman4560

Quote from: Alias on November 27, 2017, 08:18:29 PM
Yuhp. I'm still accepting new characters. But I'm not sure what type of information you're looking for, a list of the X-Men squads that have already formed? Or a full list of characters? Something else? Here's a link to the information thread (bottom of this post), there's a section in the original post there that has all of the characters and squads. If you were hunting for other stuff, it should be in there too. If not, let me know, I'm sure I can answer your questions. :)

information thread

Awesome and that was exactly what I needed! I just wanted to see what sorts of characters you had in the group before I settled on something. Turns out the character I wanted to write is already covered here so now I have to see what I can come up with. :)

AmandaWho

Alright, I'd like to toss Emma Frost into the mix if that works with everyone. Before I make up a character sheet, I'll just pause a moment to see if there is any feedback to this idea.

Thankyall :)

Gilgameshian

Works for me. As a side note, I'm playing Hellion and I actually have Emma Frost as his (former?) mentor when he was a newbie to the X-Men. More than up to talk about that. Didn't know we'd be getting an Emma but that only makes it better :)
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Ace Flyer

Quote from: AmandaWho on December 01, 2017, 05:32:56 PM
Alright, I'd like to toss Emma Frost into the mix if that works with everyone. Before I make up a character sheet, I'll just pause a moment to see if there is any feedback to this idea.

Thankyall :)

Emma Frost? AmandaWho!?

Very okay with this idea ^^ Poke me if you want to set up anything with Jean or Wade once/if/when you get her submitted and into the game!

AmandaWho

Quote from: Gilgameshian on December 01, 2017, 05:36:29 PM
Works for me. As a side note, I'm playing Hellion and I actually have Emma Frost as his (former?) mentor when he was a newbie to the X-Men. More than up to talk about that. Didn't know we'd be getting an Emma but that only makes it better :)

I noticed that on your character sheet, it's one thing that sold me on Emma, having that tie in :)

AmandaWho

Quote from: Ace Flyer on December 01, 2017, 05:42:24 PM
Emma Frost? AmandaWho!?

Very okay with this idea ^^ Poke me if you want to set up anything with Jean or Wade once/if/when you get her submitted and into the game!

Groovy :)

And hello, Ace! :)

AmandaWho

Okay, sooo .... no one thinks Emma is too powerful? Omega level telepath, indestructible diamond coating, strength to match when in diamond form (I think, on this last one ... not sure).

Alias

Glowing recommendations! Emma frost fits in well, and I pat myself on the back for keeping her away from the brotherhood as a GM NPC.

She is too powerful, we'll just say she's an alpha level mutant and Nerf her wherever you're comfortable nerfing her.
Excited to see your sheet, girly!!!

AmandaWho

Quote from: Alias on December 01, 2017, 05:56:27 PM
Glowing recommendations! Emma frost fits in well, and I pat myself on the back for keeping her away from the brotherhood as a GM NPC.

She is too powerful, we'll just say she's an alpha level mutant and Nerf her wherever you're comfortable nerfing her.
Excited to see your sheet, girly!!!

Sounds good! I have no problem dropping her power level down some pegs and kneecapping her when the occasion calls for it. I'm not too keen on playing people who are untouchable, so that works well for me.

I will sheet her up and get 'er rolling soon :)

Alias

Quote from: AmandaWho on December 01, 2017, 05:58:39 PM

Sounds good! I have no problem dropping her power level down some pegs and kneecapping her when the occasion calls for it. I'm not too keen on playing people who are untouchable, so that works well for me.

I will sheet her up and get 'er rolling soon :)

*Super loud squee*

Doomsday

JamesSureWould

I like Emma Frost.
I Like AW.
These are two great tastes that go great together!

AmandaWho

Quote from: JamesSureWould on December 01, 2017, 11:24:26 PM
I like Emma Frost.
I Like AW.
These are two great tastes that go great together!

A frosty AW tastes great with ice cream, too *grins*

Alias

AmandaWho

VoluptuousVixen

Alias

Quote from: VoluptuousVixen on December 02, 2017, 03:22:38 AM
Is lorna dane free?

Yes she is. Her canon background fits pretty well too with the setting I've set up. Since she's directly related to the main antagonist, I can help you sort out the specifics of the history.

VoluptuousVixen

I was thinking of taking insperation from her tv version.

Alias

Quote from: VoluptuousVixen on December 02, 2017, 04:11:27 AM
I was thinking of taking insperation from her tv version.

I haven't seen her tv version. But I think it's important to play her defensively, I could be convinced otherwise, but I'll take a look in any case!!
Good to see you!!

AmandaWho

I'm about halfway done with my Emma character sheet. She has so many abilities and so much complicated history! If it's okay, I will likely simplify her a bit ... make her a bit less powerful and streamline her past. I won't change anything fundamental, and of course A will give me the final word.

Okay ... *starts cranking up the Emmafrost-A-Matic again ... *

JamesSureWould

Quote from: AmandaWho on December 02, 2017, 05:29:47 PM
I'm about halfway done with my Emma character sheet. She has so many abilities and so much complicated history! If it's okay, I will likely simplify her a bit ... make her a bit less powerful and streamline her past. I won't change anything fundamental, and of course A will give me the final word.

Okay ... *starts cranking up the Emmafrost-A-Matic again ... *

Yeah, emma is a character that you're probably better to simplify alittle bit lol. If you need help, let me know!

AmandaWho

Quote from: JamesSureWould on December 02, 2017, 05:31:59 PM
Yeah, emma is a character that you're probably better to simplify alittle bit lol. If you need help, let me know!

Oh, are you itching to get your fingers on Emma Frost, James? *grins big*

Batman4560